Spanish Royal Easter Vacations (2004-2006)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LaChicaMadrilena said:
Monica, your pics are magnificent as always! I don't really know who Irene looks like at the moment. She has quite big head, just like Miguel. Gorgeous little girl.:eek:
And take a look here: Cristina seems to have similar bracelet to Letizia's! Maybe there is written the name of the baby or other kids:)

http://s2.supload.com/image.php?get=Imagen%20003.jpg
All the babies are used to having the large head because is the normal thing :rolleyes:

more lecturas

Last edited by a moderator:
I just love this family. Cristina and Iñaki are one of the happiest couples i've ever seen. They look very in love and very happy wiht their children.

I think that these frome londonfeatures are diferent

Attachments

• 23859962.jpg
    23859962.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 243
  • 23859963.jpg
    23859963.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 230
  • 23859964.jpg
    23859964.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 228
  • 23859967.jpg
    23859967.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 232
  • 23859973.jpg
    23859973.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 222
  • 23859978.jpg
    23859978.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 260
  • 23859979.jpg
    23859979.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 219
  • 23859980.jpg
    23859980.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 239
  • 23859981.jpg
    23859981.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 213
  • 23859982.jpg
    23859982.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 288
Thank you so much for all the pictures. Irene is such a doll. Victoria has grown up so much and she is a pretty as ever.

http://www.mallorcadiario.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=15405&Itemid=56

Eggs for Marivent

On Wednesday, the 12th in April, 2006 The arrival of the Royal Family to Palm is so imminent as that already have begun the first buys to supply Marivent. A member of the personnel of the Royal House has come to Cas Net's pastry shop for two eggs of easter. It is a question of two typical sweets of theMajorcan Easter, of a kilo of weight, and that, according to the the tradition, the godfathers give them to the godsons/goddaughters. The arrival of the Kings to Palm takes place after the King has delivered the trophy of the Copaof football that takes his name. Besides, on Friday the prizes of the ditch deliver themselves Princess Sofia of Ship, a 'royal' tradition of the Holy Week palmesana.

1. thanks by the photos of the beach, a lot of happiness did me to see Victoria and Felipe with the Dukes of Palm.
2. monica821 the photos of lecturas are precious, thanks also to you :)

Who is the other couple there with them at the beach?

Kelly said:
Who is the other couple there with them at the beach?

Prince Kyril and Princess Rosario of Bulgaria.

Anna_R said:
Prince Kyril and Princess Rosario of Bulgaria.
Yeah, they are good friends of Spanish royals (the same as the rest of the Bulgarian RF I would say). Rosario is little Irene's godmother and Kyril is one of the best pals of Felipe:)

Where were Victoria and Froilan's parents do you think?

Linda 85

Hi everyone! i'm back again...
Just have time to take a look at this thread... it's gonna be a great easter vacation. I'm hoping to see the princes of asturias outing as well like the dukes of palma family.
Looks like Haakon, Mette-Marit, and their family is spending easter at Palma de Mallorca as well... so, perhaps we'll see them together.

Thanks everyone for the gorgeous pictures!!

Thank you for the great pictures, M! I knew we could rely on you :)

linda85 said:
Where were Victoria and Froilan's parents do you think?

Linda 85

My guess is that they are probably working on their new house.

http://www.ultimahora.es/discreto.dba?-1+12+355962

Buys in Holy Wednesday Little by little the members of the Royal Family are come

Little by little there are coming the members of the Royal House to Marivent. Yesterday there were seen by Palm, of buys, the Queen, her sister, the princess Irene and the infanta dona Elena accompanied by a friend. Also the children are in Marivent of this one and those of the dukes of Palm, whom we saw another evening to return from Porreres. His Majesty the King is waited today, since he has had that posponer one day his arrival due to the fact that yesterday he had to be present at the football match that they disputed in the Bernabéu Zaragoza and Espanyol, to deliver his Cup to the winning team. They tell us that in the morning, the queen dona Sofía and her grandsons were in the Parc of the Sea, zone of the swings, where they remained long moment.

Then, in the evening, the Queen and Irene of Greece were of buys in the Corte Inglés of Avenues. Finished the same ones, the cars that were expecting for them in the part of behind from the big stores, moved Marivent. Going out of the shop, we saw the Queen of backs, and of profile in the car, waiting to that the semaphore could green.

To all that, the infanta dona Elena, very sport - blue jeans, white shirt and jacket of pink color-, was walking of buys for the zone of the Teatre Principal, accompanied by a friend, the same one who parked her "mini" in front of the door of Corte Inglés to make the exit of the Queen more discreet. This way so, now it is necessary to see the King, his two sons-in-law, the dukes of Palm and Lugo and, certainly, to the princes of Asturias and to their daughter, the infanta Leonor, undoubtedly the most looked face, since she has not been seen from her stay in Lanzarote.

http://www.diariodemallorca.es/

The queen, of buys for Jaime III and the princes of Norway in Sa Ràpita

Without warning, since already it is a custom during the Holy Week, the Royal Family is coming to the island. Whereas the Dukes of Palm already presumed of children in the Parc of the Sea last weekend, yesterday she was the Queen who was left Jaime III saw for the street realizing some buys. Dona Sofía dressed jacket and informal pomp, came to the center of Palm leading her own car though accompanied by several bodyguards. She parked near El Corte Ingles, where during a few minutes, the commotion transformed in a small clogging. The Royal Family will come this Sunday to the traditional appointment with the Mass of Easter in the Seu. Far from the city, in Sa Ràpita, they were the prince Haakon of Norway and his wife Mette-Marit who also were deciding to relax taking the Sun in the beach, yesterday. The princes are these days in the island.

Are they all staying together? What is Marivent a property or a city?

thanks for the article lula!

so, haakon and mette marit are also there? since they are all good friends with cristina and rosario it's understandable, and no one would say no to a sunny weekend at majorca. do you think we will see them all hanging out in a yatch or having a walk? :)

carlota said:
thanks for the article lula!

so, haakon and mette marit are also there? since they are all good friends with cristina and rosario it's understandable, and no one would say no to a sunny weekend at majorca. do you think we will see them all hanging out in a yatch or having a walk? :)

Already I have seen that you have seen the photos in the forum of Hakoon and Mette Marit. I do not believe that we see to ALL TOGETHER, it is complicated, that they could move all without calling the attention. In The Holy Week it is not in the habit of being very habitual that sail in the yacht because they are very a few days and is not in the habit of being worth starting the ship.
Already we will see, I imagine that it will depend on the weather. Probably go to the cinema how last year or to the marine zoo. It is what they are in the habit of doing.;)

yes! just had a look in the norwegian forum to see if there were any photos... and the great surprise was that there were tons of them.
i'm sorry to be insistant, but perhaps you, lula, know about when the princes are coming to majorca. anything being said in spain? any rumours about leonor coming? i'm not anymore there so i'm quite confused with the royal informations.

From Lecturas

(Click to enlarge)

These ones can´t be enlarged:

029ic.jpg
079fz.jpg

carlota said:
yes! just had a look in the norwegian forum to see if there were any photos... and the great surprise was that there were tons of them.
i'm sorry to be insistant, but perhaps you, lula, know about when the princes are coming to majorca. anything being said in spain? any rumours about leonor coming? i'm not anymore there so i'm quite confused with the royal informations.

It is not known. Another day was copy an article in the one that was commenting that already they were in Palm. But if they are there scarcely they have gone out of house or one has not seen them. The one who does know?
The certain thing is that the pink press has been very occupied lately because there is many news, and how it has many news they do not speculate on the Princes. The only thing for that they wait is that they show Leonor. But not how they are going to do it. It seems that the Princes are troublesome for all the polemics that certain press raises around the girl.
Besides, the press protests for everything. If a paparazzi manages to do photos to the girl, the others protest because they do not have the photos. If they pose with the girl, they protest because they all have the same photos.
Do what they do always there is someone who criticizes them though it is for the most absurd thing, and I imagine that they do not like anything that it happens when it is a question of topics on the girl that she is only a baby of 5 months.
The press and the people want to see the girl, and I imagine that we see her in some occasion these days, but who knows when.;)

what i was reading just now is that they have an even in palma the 18th, so i assume they are definetely going to be there for the easter mass on sunday. and perhaps they may not take leonor to mass, but i would assume they may pose with her for a little bit (just as what they did in lanzarote), since they are not going to leave the baby alone with nannies in madrid, also taking into account that all the royal family is in palma. let's hope... :)

i guess the best thing to do would be to release official photos, just as frederik and mary did once (with ocassion of the first month of christian) or to pose regularly for photographers as willem alexander and maxima. that way the baby is not disturbed (i wouldn't feel comfortable with exposing a baby to so many obsessed photographers) and they can be a little bit less pressurised to show leonor.

carlota said:
i guess the best thing to do would be to release official photos, just as frederik and mary did once (with ocassion of the first month of christian) or to pose regularly for photographers as willem alexander and maxima. that way the baby is not disturbed (i wouldn't feel comfortable with exposing a baby to so many obsessed photographers) and they can be a little bit less pressurised to show leonor.

What happens is that nothing of it seems to work with the Spanish press, always it has determined persons, who are in the habit of being the same, that protest and create polemics.
When Leonor was born they did the photos to the exit of the Clinic, and stopped to go on to the whole press that wanted. Later they distributed a few official photos ... and some of them protested because there was no other one put.
Later there were the photos of the mall, how it made them a journalist of newspaper, the pink press created a polemic.
Then they posed in Lanzarote, and how the images were beautiful some devoted themselves to criticize the jeans of Leonor.
In the baptism, the photos were done by the public Spanish agency of news (how it had happened with all the previous baptisms), and also they criticized it.

When Leonor was born some serious journalists commented that the intention of the Princes was to be left to see with the girl approximately once a month, in order that the press was calm. What happens is that from December they have devoted themselves to create polemics on the girl, firstly all the books that they wrote and the speculations on the childbirth and the health of the girl, later all kinds of absurd critiques in the baptism, the topic of the umbilical cord, and the angioma (with that news of the operation).
Every polemic lasted several weeks. Hereby it seems to be impossible that the Princes could pose with the girl, without certain press turns it into a new polemic. Because of it I understand that they are angry with this situation or that enclosed it they could not like to submit their girl to it.;)

Ariel, Marivent is a property, is a palace like Zarzuela, but in Mallorca.
I think that they are all together, but im not sure.

I agree with you Lula, every time that the Princes posed with Leonor,journalis made a polemic, an estupid polemic just for fill the contens of Tv programs. For that reason the princes don,t want to pose with Leonor.
Its my opinion

Last edited by a moderator:
Paty said:
Ariel, Marivent is a property, is a palace like Zarzuela, but in Mallorca.
I think that they are all together, but im not sure.

Marivent is a palace with a wide enclosure green and surrounded with a wall that there belongs to the Government of the Balearic Islands, who it yields the Royal Family (Balearics it is a tourist place and for them it is beneficial that the Royal Family spends there their vacations). Marivent's Palace is the principal building, and Sont Vent's building that also was in the enclosure recovered as housing for the Prince. Also they have constructed two small houses for the Infantas. ;)

Many thanks to those of you who take the time to reaserch for photos and information and share it with us. Seems like the SRF spends a much more "low profile" when they are in Palma de Mallorca.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom