Spanish Royal Easter Vacations (2004-2006)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think there's something wrong if she takes care of Leonor when her parents are away. I don't understand why that writer and Paloma Barrientos are making a big deal out of it. Did they really have to make a big headline of that? My grandma was a big part of our lives when we were younger, and we're grateful for that. She's no longer with us, and my childhood was all the richer because of her.

Every child should be so lucky to grow up with grand parents.

I know that when you see there is a new post in this thread, you would expect something much more interesting then the I am going to write, especially since it has been writen for a few hundred times here. :eek:
I have just finished reading all the posts and looking through all the pics in this thread (a bit late but I had my exams) and I just couldn't keep myself from saying a huge Thank You to everyone, who posted these wonderful pics. I've enjoyed them immensly. :) :)

It's a pleasure to see these happy family ! All seem to be perfect for them : very beautiful baby, love ! I hope all of that help them. Their job is very complicated and they must be all the time smiling ! They have to know a lot of things in sciences, economy, politics......

I think one of the best nannies she can have is a close relative as Menchu is. She is the grandmother of Letizia and will take care of Leonor better than any employees they may have. Of course, she probably doesn't do all by herself but surely with the help of other people in palace.

Really nice pics of the whole family. Leonor looks a lot like Letizia's father, but she also has the Borbon genes for sure. Both her and Irene look so cute in their little blue Easter dresses. And Frederica looks cuter as she gets older. She'll probably play the "big sister" role to Irene and Leonor. ;) I think it's good that the King and Queen seem to give equal time to all the grandkids... not showing any favortism... loving them all the same.

I love the picture of the King pinching the babies cheecks. He appears to love being a "papa".

Leonor is definitely a cutie.

Hopefully we'll see a little bit more of her this summer, when the royal family goes to Mallorca for their vacation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom