The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal Family of Spain

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 04-17-2006, 02:06 PM
Aristocracy

Just beautiful pictures !!!

Leonor has grown so much, she appears to be a very healthy baby!!!

I'm already looking forward to see her again !!!

Letizia looked very stylish (even if I'm not particularly crazy about the lila top !)

Thank you all for keeping us updated !

(www.fotobank.ru)

Old 04-17-2006, 02:15 PM
Heir Presumptive

gamma press

Old 04-17-2006, 02:20 PM
Heir Presumptive

actionpress

Old 04-17-2006, 03:09 PM
Serene Highness

Thank you for all those wonderful pictures. Irene and Leonor look so beautiful! Their respective mothers as well.
Old 04-17-2006, 03:58 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by purple_platinum
great photo gallery.... all in big size... :) :)

here's a close-up of Infanta Leonor's eyes...

can't decide what colour is it.. it looks like deep green... :o

(photo cropped from abc.es)
It looks blue on my computer.
Old 04-17-2006, 04:16 PM
Serene Highness

I think both Leonor and Irene are beautiful, I just think Irene will have a much easier growing up then Leonor. Being a future Queen will be a hard and a priviledged road. Hopefully they will become best of friends and be able support for each other since they are so close in age.

I can't get over how big Infanta Leonor has gotten. She looks even bigger then Irene even though she is quite a few months younger. She will probably be tall like her father but not too tall for a woman hopefully. No matter what, with her genes, she will be beautiful, all the grandchildren are good looking. I love the SRF.
Old 04-17-2006, 04:23 PM
Royal Highness

Myself am convinced she to be good friends by age I believe that they will be carried very well :)

if because the girls are very good-looking... but the boys do not have anything that to bid them they are all precious
Old 04-17-2006, 04:27 PM
Heir Presumptive

Pity we don't have any pics of the Princes attending the Jordanian wedding. It was stricktly privat, even any official pics won't be released:(

Old 04-17-2006, 04:38 PM
Gentry

I dont know if you have noticed but Leonor still has that thing on her nose. I wonder what is that? Maybe a mole???.
Old 04-17-2006, 04:43 PM
Heir Presumptive

Norwegian Nettavise has a small article and a pictures series of her, scroll down, the pics has all been posted her before, they call her a charm-troll which is a norwegian saying for charmer.
http://pub.tv2.no/nettavisen/side2/k...&slide=0#slide
Quote:
The New Spanish Charm-Troll
Princess Leonor did not make a difference between royal, priests or the people when she came with her mummy and daddy to church in Palma this easter. A sea of people had gathered outside the cathdral in Mallorca to get a look at the blond spanish Princess who was going with her parents to her first mass.

The little one seems untouched by the comotion and flirted with the photographers, grandma, granpa the King and The cardinal. Leonor which means Light is only 5 moths but has already gotten an importan place in the spanish public since she is the daughter of the Crown Prince

Its a tradition that the SPanish royal family celebrates easter in Mallorca
OK so they have probably only looked at pictures and call her Princess instead of Infanta but anyways the pics are nice...
Old 04-17-2006, 04:49 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa777
I dont know if you have noticed but Leonor still has that thing on her nose. I wonder what is that? Maybe a mole???.
The girl has a "angioma", is a benign tumor that is formed when small blood glasses break and the blood accumulates. They are habitual in some babies, can appear when they are born or a few months later (how it happened to Leonor). The majority they are in the habit of disappearing alone in the first years of life. In case of Leonor it is very small and possibly disappear with the time.

Galleries of photos
http://mas.lne.es/galeria/galeria.php?foto=1254

http://www.especialeshf.com/leonor_6...aleria1_1.html

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	galeria1_16.jpg
Views:	136
Size:	38.5 KB
ID:	238773   Click image for larger version

Name:	galeria1_15.jpg
Views:	140
Size:	35.3 KB
ID:	238774   Click image for larger version

Name:	galeria1_14.jpg
Views:	113
Size:	44.5 KB
ID:	238775   Click image for larger version

Name:	galeria1_13.jpg
Views:	123
Size:	48.8 KB
ID:	238776  

Name:	galeria1_12.jpg
Views:	366
Size:	41.9 KB
ID:	238777   Click image for larger version

Name:	galeria1_11.jpg
Views:	134
Size:	43.7 KB
ID:	238778   Click image for larger version

Name:	galeria1_10.jpg
Views:	119
Size:	42.8 KB
ID:	238779   Click image for larger version

Name:	galeria1_9.jpg
Views:	123
Size:	40.6 KB
ID:	238780  

Name:	galeria1_8.jpg
Views:	70
Size:	56.1 KB
ID:	238781  
Old 04-17-2006, 05:40 PM
Nobility

My fashion opions:

Letizia - really nice jacket, and skirt, but the two together are boringly beige (and I don't think t shirt helps). I like a little color on Easter. Nice shoes, but again more beige.

Cristina - my favorite outfit, Spring-y color, good fit.

Elena - I found her outfit a little strange

Sofia - lovely as always, though the suit looks a little dated to me (I think it's the shoulderpads)
Old 04-17-2006, 06:04 PM
Heir Apparent

This year Irene and Leonor really stole the show, everybody (including their grandparents) wanted to kiss them, cuddle them; I've never seen the King so taken with anyone as he was with his girls, how cool is having a King for grandfather, they'll receive awesome christmas presents!

Victoria, Leonor and Irene will break a lot of heart as well as their brothers and cousins will!
All the Borbon kids are cute, that family really got good genes in this generation!
And Leonor and Irene will be the little hellraisers of the family, mark my words my fellow TRF members, mark my words:p
Old 04-17-2006, 06:42 PM
Royal Highness

I've been away and now i was seeing this wonderful photos!
And now i know why i love this family!!
They are lovely people, with lovely kids!
The Kings show their love to their children and grandchildren. And the King's children give to their kids the love that they received form their parentes!!
I think (well, i'm sure!!) that we can see the love between them! And we can don't know them but we know they love each other!
It's wonderful to see them in thei holidays because we have these beautiful photos, full of love!
so, my conclusion is I LOVE SRF!!!
Old 04-17-2006, 06:43 PM
Aristocracy

Wow pretty babies both with those very beautiful dresses in blue tones
I imagine of here to 16 year, tow beautiful young ladies three Victoria also,
with designers' clothes so beautiful
Old 04-17-2006, 06:57 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by purple_platinum
great photo gallery.... all in big size... :) :)

here's a close-up of Infanta Leonor's eyes...

can't decide what colour is it.. it looks like deep green... :o

(photo cropped from abc.es)
I don't know if I'm a daltonic, but this picture show clearly that her eyes are totally blue.:p :o
Old 04-17-2006, 07:07 PM
Aristocracy

thank you to all wonderful wonderful members who share the pics of this wonderful wonderful family with us.
Old 04-17-2006, 07:34 PM
Courtier

Irene has very beautiful eyes. Leonor is going to be drop dead gorgeous when she grows up. She is very beautiful now.
Hopefully the growth she has on her nose will get smaller as she grows. My daughter had a strawberry mark on her lower back that started as a pin point a few days after she was born and it grew to be about the length and width of 3 fingers. But it stopped growing by her 1st birthday and is now a faint pink color. She also had a "hemangioma" (sp?) which showed up on her cheek when she was 3, and I had to have it surgically removed. Hopefully this is not what little Leonor has on her nose.
Old 04-17-2006, 07:44 PM
Nobility

My nephew had an hemangioma in his leg when he was born and this mark disappear totally before he was one year old.So this small mark doesn´t have importance.

Catango you aren´t daltonic ...i see Leonor´s eyes TOTALLY BLUE too,dark blue.precious eyes!!

Irene has a big big brow isn´t it?
Old 04-17-2006, 09:08 PM
Commoner

I love the picture of Juan and Froilan with their arms folded. It's sooooo "big brothers" style:p

Tags
cristina, easter, easter 2004, easter 2005, easter 2006, elena, felipe, froilán de marichalar, iñaki urdangarín, infanta cristina, infanta elena, irene urdangarín, jaime de marichalar, juan carlos i, juan urdangarín, letizia, mallorca, miguel urdangarin, pablo urdangarín, prince of asturias, princess of asturias, queen sofia, sofia (1938 -), spanish royal family, victoria de marichalar