The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal Family of Spain

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 04-17-2006, 04:08 AM
Imperial Majesty

http://www.diariodemallorca.es/

The Leonor's first Easter

Little, but very large. With the blue eyes opened widely and a face of surprise that was not stopping examining what was happening around her, the infanta Leonor took to herself all the flashes and the expectation of the day though she allowed that the compliments should distribute between all. The Royal Family to the complete one presided yesterday, one more year, at the traditional Mass of Easter of the Seu informed by the Bishop of Majorca, monsignor Jesus Murgui.

A wide cord of safety called the attention of more curious that as it was happening the morning they were accumulated in the surroundings of the Cathedral. The the first, the the second, third and up to a public's tenth row police officer did, for hours, to see, though out for an instant, to the daughter of the Princes of Asturias. " Will she come? ", they were wondering.

Soon after twelve o'clock the response was known. The King was coming leading his own car together with the Queen. The Prince was following him closely in the second vehicle in which dona Letizia, from the later seat was stopping to guess the head of the infanta. While don Felipe was opening the door , there were coming the Dukes of Lugo and those of Palma. The small ones turned into the area of attention.

Plaudits, shouts claiming a look and the almost automatic shot of cameras and mobile to catch the best instantaneous one. The Royal Family offered to pose, once again, for the press and the multitudinous public.
The bishop of Majorca remained in a discreet flat second before receiving in the doors of the Seu to Highnesses.

While the small Miguel was pulling the Queen to enter the church; the infanta Cristina was leaving her daughter Irene in the arms of her babysitter; the King, commit an outrage with each of his grandsons, he accompanied Froilán to greeting the Bishop, and Leonor, in arms of her mother, it was beginning the first time the Seu to attend a Mass of Easter.

Old 04-17-2006, 04:24 AM
Heir Presumptive

Leonor has absolutely amazing eyes! And her eyelashes are so long! OMG, I have my exams in 3 weeks, but I just can't top admiring this little beauty:)

Old 04-17-2006, 04:44 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaChicaMadrilena
Leonor has absolutely amazing eyes! And her eyelashes are so long! OMG, I have my exams in 3 weeks, but I just can't top admiring this little beauty:)

I don't think she's particulary beautiful, she has a strange nose ... But I have to admit that I am also struck by her eyelashes : so long for a baby !:)
Old 04-17-2006, 05:03 AM
Heir Apparent

Image from diariodemallorca

The Kings are interested in the work of Barceló
The dean of the Seu will invite to Their Majestys to the inauguration of the chapel of Sant Pere

The Kings were interested in the work of Miquel Barceló in the chapel of Sant Pere of the cathedral of Palm. "It is very possible that he invites to them to the inauguration of his work in the chapel of Sant Pere, that will take place at the end of year", Juan Darder confirmed, dean of the cathedral of Palm.

http://www.elmundo-eldia.com/2006/04...145224811.html
Old 04-17-2006, 05:18 AM
Nobility

video from telecinco
http://www.informativos.telecinco.es...o/dn_23796.htm
Old 04-17-2006, 05:24 AM
Royal Highness

from ABC

They are larger and they are seen very well
Old 04-17-2006, 05:29 AM
Serene Highness

It seems that now I will be needing hollidays, again, to catch all this pictures and news.
These Easter photos are priceless, everyone seemed so relaxed and happy... seeing them with those bundle of joy one can understand why :).

Infanta Leonor is so big... and beautifull... and I think you all said what had to be said... I think she is a gorgeous mixture of mum and dad genes... and she seem to be a quite, attent and a sweat little princess...

All the kids looked great ... As for Irene she is from the Bórbon-Urgangarin kids the less borbonish...

I'm sorry I can't detail (the thread has already 13 pages and I had no time to see it in detail) so I'm going, once again, to thank you ALL for bringing these updates. Great Job!!!

* I love your new avatars, Lula and fan :)

Regards,
mtbc :)
Old 04-17-2006, 05:42 AM
Heir Presumptive

Great to have you here again, mtbcm!!!:)

Old 04-17-2006, 05:44 AM
Royal Highness

it is certain, the dukes of palm remove happiness they are seen very simplicity :)

always it is seen miguel like worships its grandmother... provided that can be with her takes advantage of it.
Old 04-17-2006, 06:03 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by purple_platinum
great photo gallery.... all in big size... :) :)

here's a close-up of Infanta Leonor's eyes...

can't decide what colour is it.. it looks like deep green... :o

(photo cropped from abc.es)
For me they are dark blue. I can't see green.
Old 04-17-2006, 06:34 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by marilla
For me they are dark blue. I can't see green.
yes, yes, you're probably right... it seems like a blend of dark blue & green.. somehow like turquoise..
Old 04-17-2006, 06:36 AM
Heir Presumptive

Article from HELLO
http://www.hellomagazine.com/royalty.../17/royalkids/
Old 04-17-2006, 06:42 AM
Heir Apparent

1 more from deadlinepress

2006-04-14, Palma de Mallorca
Queen Sofia, gave the 37 Trofeum Princess Sofia, as all the years, in Palma de Mallorca.

Old 04-17-2006, 06:44 AM
Commoner

To me it seem that Elenas husband always has that grumpy look on his face I think he does not really seem to be friendly. Does anybody else have that impression or is it just me
Old 04-17-2006, 07:03 AM
Nobility

I tkink the forms of Leonor eyes and the eyelashes are of Letizia and her dark blue eyes are of Felipe.She seems a candy:o
Old 04-17-2006, 07:10 AM
Aristocracy

From Sipa

Old 04-17-2006, 07:13 AM
Aristocracy

From Sipa

Old 04-17-2006, 07:17 AM
Aristocracy

From Sipa

Old 04-17-2006, 07:18 AM
Heir Apparent

Many thanks for the pictures from sipa, annaraikko... lovely..lovely..

even bigger size images from EFE via elmundo.es

Old 04-17-2006, 07:20 AM
Aristocracy

From Sipa

Tags
cristina, easter, easter 2004, easter 2005, easter 2006, elena, felipe, froilán de marichalar, iñaki urdangarín, infanta cristina, infanta elena, irene urdangarín, jaime de marichalar, juan carlos i, juan urdangarín, letizia, mallorca, miguel urdangarin, pablo urdangarín, prince of asturias, princess of asturias, queen sofia, sofia (1938 -), spanish royal family, victoria de marichalar