Spanish Royal Easter Vacations (2004-2006)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you so so much to everyone who had posted these beautiful pictures

Now can see Lenor.. .whom I miss so much to see her again... She is growing so beautiful and very very cute...............

Thanks once again everyone.....:)

Irene : "Grandma.. I want to play with you too!"

(photo from EPA via DPA)

:D :D is true, Irene this slope that itself not the pair to its grandmother to pay attention !!!!!!!!

sure that sofia this delighted one with all the grandchildren, they are a wonder :p

Now that I think it... then they will have to explain it to him to Leonor and Irene... when Juan asked its dad because all they know its name and the knows that of nobody?

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow! We have very amazing and hard working members who have filled out this thread so much! Thank you to everyone for all the pictures! :)

Leonor gets cuter with each picture posted!

Poor Victoria though -- she used to be the belle of the family and now with Irene and Leonor she's not getting fussed over as much as she used to.

My dearest Leonor, you are a very naughty Infantita! I can't take some little hollydays for Eastern whithout you should doing some fantastic show !

As your parents will be happy to have a so beautiful girl as you.

I find your smile so charming my dear little girl and I understand that your dads will be so proud of you ! What so magnifics pics of 2006 Eastern Spain Royal Family.

you´re obsessed with the color of her eyes.She simply have the blue eyes as her father and I doubt that they are going to change of color.

Last edited:
Leonor is a very content baby. She must spend a lot of time in the arms of Letizia and Felipe.

grevinnan said:
Leonor is a very content baby. She must spend a lot of time in the arms of Letizia and Felipe.

That's probably true, you just have to notice how she holds Letizia's hand tightly all the time, like she is saying "Here, you can say all you want, I don't care because mommy is here with me";)

Thanks for all the pics:)

I'm the only one wondering about Jaime, I have only seen him at the Easter Mass and it's like Iñaki was fulfilling the father figure for Froilan and Victoria as well in this holidays:(

crisiñaki said:
Thanks for all the pics:)

I'm the only one wondering about Jaime, I have only seen him at the Easter Mass and it's like Iñaki was fulfilling the father figure for Froilan and Victoria as well in this holidays:(

He is probably busy with moving into the the family's new home. So does Elena, i think. ;)

purple_platinum said:
He is probably busy with moving into the the family's new home. So does Elena, i think. ;)

But Elena is with the kids, I've seen her on the boat and all:cool: even if I think that Cristina and Iñaki are on babysitting duty this holidays:D

From cover,

Attachments

• CA0DOXCF.jpg
    CA0DOXCF.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 631
  • CAUJKLUP.jpg
    CAUJKLUP.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 267
  • CAW5AF8D.jpg
    CAW5AF8D.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 264
  • CAZ2Y9NF.jpg
    CAZ2Y9NF.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 506
Cover has posted a bunch more. I am only posting a few that are a little different or new. Does Froilan not look forlorn? And isn't the photo of mother and daughter listening to father from inside the car cute!

Attachments

• K119189_18.jpg
    K119189_18.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 237
  • K119189_19.jpg
    K119189_19.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 445
  • K119189_42.jpg
    K119189_42.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 285
  • K119189_44.jpg
    K119189_44.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 326
  • K119189_53.jpg
    K119189_53.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 236
  • K119234_01.jpg
    K119234_01.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 245
  • K119234_03.jpg
    K119234_03.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 254
  • K119234_21.jpg
    K119234_21.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 313
It's amazing that Leonor seemed rather unfazed by all the commotions around her, not just with crowds but all the flashes going off and clicking sound. It must be very confusing for a baby. She seemed more curious than alarmed. It's cute in the pictures where she twisted her body or turned her head to see what's going on in different directions. It's a good start for someone who will live in public eyes the rest of her while life.

Yes,it´s incredible.Leonor is a little girl who behaves very well.In addition also she is a baby very calm and she doesn´t cry hardly :) :eek:

Leonor is a true princess!

She's so confident in her mother's arms! And the way she looks at Felipe is sooooo adorable...

princess2 said:
To me it seem that Elenas husband always has that grumpy look on his face I think he does not really seem to be friendly. Does anybody else have that impression or is it just me:rolleyes:

I have had that feeling before, he kind of gives me the creeps. He seems to alway be looking in places he shouldn't.
icon4.gif
I wonder if he is the reason his kids are not so happy. Kids seem to pick up those kind of things up from their parents enviroment.

Thanks everyone. I hate that this is the end for now, I would love to have this post go on forever. Thanks again for all the hard work for the poeple that add pictures. It is really appreciated!

I get to see those pics... All the attention is for Leonor, aunts, grandma even letizia! the only one who paid a little attention to little Irene was her Granfather.. I think that's sad (but that's just my opinion)

DPA
http://i3.tinypic.com/w0lzj6.jpg

The angioma on her nose looks like it is starting to go away and her eyes look blue to me.

Thanks to all who posted those wonderful Easter pics! I think it will take some days till I've seen all ;)

...JuAnItA... said:
Thanks sooooo much for the wonderful photos!
They are really a happy family! ;)

Queen Sofia has a bracelet with her children's name too. Although it's different.
http://www.supload.com/free/STAR_25904_002-722637.jpg/view/
http://www.supload.com/free/STAR_25904_005-602026.jpg/view/
(originally posted by rchainho; source: starface)

A bit out (and late) of topic but here it goes:eek: ... I know this is a piece that Borbón family cherish very much.

I know that because Don Juan Carlos offered one bracelet like this to a portuguese Lady, on the occasion of the couple gold wedding celebration, in whose house he spent many time during his youth in Estoril because he was good friend to the couple' sons.

But, for me, the most tender detail, is that the couple has many sons - 8 or 9 I can't precise - and the bracelet the king offered had heart-shaped-medals one for each son and one more heart with Juan Carlos name:) .

Regards,
mtbcm :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom