The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal Family of Spain

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 10-13-2006, 10:50 AM
Aristocracy

Victoria Federica is such a beautiful girl.

Old 10-13-2006, 10:57 AM
Heir Apparent

Letizia is wearing already pregnant clothes!Maybe because they are more confortable. I don't like the red!To strong to dress whole in red. Horrible choice to me.

Old 10-13-2006, 11:07 AM
Aristocracy

The princess is beautiful. I like much his clothes. The red one feels to her very well.
Old 10-13-2006, 01:44 PM
Aristocracy

I thought letizia looked cloths wise very elegent. this is the first outfit of her that i really liked. I though the jacket broke the color of the dress abit. She looked very tired maybe to morning sickness.
Old 10-13-2006, 01:51 PM
Imperial Majesty

Gallery of photos

http://publicacion.elcomerciodigital...3/imagenes.htm
Old 10-13-2006, 03:00 PM
Commoner

Wonderful Letizia!!. I love her dress. She's very elegant. The best clothes in long time. And she's the only one who wears colour, the Queen and the Infantas wear grey.
Old 10-13-2006, 05:08 PM
Nobility

source: polfoto
Old 10-13-2006, 06:10 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by biboquinhas
Letizia is wearing already pregnant clothes!Maybe because they are more confortable. I don't like the red!To strong to dress whole in red. Horrible choice to me.
I agree with you. I don't like the red dress, besides there's something wrong with the neckline, I thing it's too simple, maybe a necklace would suit her.
In my opinion Letizia was much more elegant in her early days as a princess.
Old 10-13-2006, 07:03 PM
Aristocracy

I am wondering. Princess Cristina looks okay. The jacket she is wearing cuts her in the middle. It looks funny to me. Queen Sofia and Princess Elena look smashing. The outfits are the total [package. Leitizia looks comfortable. She is really blooming and showing more that just a month ago/. I think she is farther along and will give birth in March.

Linda 85
Old 10-13-2006, 08:39 PM
Heir Presumptive

Letizia's coat is so bland and boring. I don't like seeing the clothes being worn unbuttoned, not elegant. It's about time for her to get rid of Felipe Varela, who seems so lack of imagination. Elena usually dresses the best, but this time her suit is not what I like. Both the Queen and Cristina look nice. Cristina looks pregnant in some pictures, hopefully we will hear another good news soon.
Old 10-14-2006, 10:16 AM
Heir Presumptive

For a coat open or not to appreciate the elegancy of somone, once more time it's a question of taste, because I thaught the opposite.

For example I didn't find that the symphony of grey of the Queen and the Infantas were so elegant. The three one were by themselves elegant but the three in grey together were a little bit sad. Were they concerted before to decide to wear so or so outfits and colors?

Letizia was absolutly very refined and elegant, execpt that she could wear a jewell as a collar or a boche, but she was so tired that it was very difficult for her to glow and make glown her outfit.
Old 10-14-2006, 12:36 PM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by donnaK
Letizia's coat is so bland and boring. I don't like seeing the clothes being worn unbuttoned, not elegant. It's about time for her to get rid of Felipe Varela, who seems so lack of imagination. Elena usually dresses the best, but this time her suit is not what I like. Both the Queen and Cristina look nice. Cristina looks pregnant in some pictures, hopefully we will hear another good news soon.
I think that is very harsh donnaK maybe the coat is not designed to be buttoned and IMO the outfit is simple and elegant and the red adds colour to Letizia. She likes to stick to designs that she knows work well and suit her figure and Felipe Varela dresses her perfectly.

I also agree tha Letizia looks about 4 months pregnant as you can clearly see her bump the baby is due earlier than may i would say about march

Old 10-14-2006, 01:16 PM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Picture of the Month Representative - Denmark
Royal Blogger

or twins
Old 10-22-2006, 12:50 AM
Serene Highness
Picture of the Month Representative – Spain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Robijn
or twins
Maybe!!! you can clearly see her bump and she's supposed to be 3months right?..
Old 11-13-2006, 10:05 AM
Imperial Majesty

Infante Don Carlos de Borbon-Dos Sicilias and his wife

Polfoto

http://www.polfoto.dk/polfoto/previe...Id=1&handle=-1
Old 10-07-2007, 11:36 AM
Heir Apparent

Spanish National Day - 2007

On October 12th the Spaniards celebrate their National Day. This thread is reserved for its 2007 edition and will be opened Friday.
Old 10-12-2007, 04:44 AM
Imperial Majesty

The act has begun

TV
RTVE :: TVE EN DIRECTO
Old 10-12-2007, 04:48 AM
Heir Apparent

it's on TVE international

The King is wearing the Army uniform, the Queen is wearing a white suit, Felipe is wearing the Air Force uniform, Letizia is wearing a deep blue jacket/dress convo, Elena is wearing a beige suit, Cristina is wearing dark blue/black suit as well

the parachutes have already arrived and one of them carried the flag like last year

http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/5259/12103858yi0.png

(TVE capture)
Old 10-12-2007, 05:03 AM
Nobility

Yes, I'm watching it too. And Yey, Letizia curled her hair today, looks like Leonor's curls I have to take a closer look- I might be wrong though.

Very emotional right now, honoring the soldiers in Afghanistan..

Letizia has curls indeed today, her hair looks shorter due to it. She's wearing a dark blue jacket over a much darker blue dress (?)
Old 10-12-2007, 05:05 AM
Heir Apparent

OMG, when they start singing "La muerte no es el final"
Cuando la pena nos alcanza por un hermano perdidoooo
when that's sung in funerals, specially of a beloved one, you cannot help yourself
Rest in peace, brave souls

Tags
cristina, elena, felipe, iñaki urdangarín, infanta cristina, infanta elena, jaime de marichalar, juan carlos i, letizia, national day, prince of asturias, princess of asturias, queen sofia, sofia (1938 -), spain, spains national day, spainsh national day, spanish royal family