Spanish National Day (2006-2013)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
She should get rid of Varela, have a new hairstyle, then the yellow press would have something to write, that's all they have been interested anyway.

That would be good news for once! ;)

I am pretty sure that Letizia did not reject her drink at the State Dinners she has attended. And why should she? If you don't want to drink alcohol, I am sure she could have told those who served the glasses to the SRF members beforehand, and have them hand over a glass of water or whatever she drinks. But to look at the glass as if there was poison in it when toasting to Spain and JC are not the best manners to me.

That would be good news for once! ;)

I am pretty sure that Letizia did not reject her drink at the State Dinners she has attended. And why should she? If you don't want to drink alcohol, I am sure she could have told those who served the glasses to the SRF members beforehand, and have them hand over a glass of water or whatever she drinks. But to look at the glass as if there was poison in it when toasting to Spain and JC are not the best manners to me.

The State Dinners were different, there were at least two glasses on the table (water + drink), there was always a glass of water or a glass of juice on the table for her to drink. I saw her drink juice once, don't remember the exact occasion. Perhaps the servants should have brought her a glass of water or juice, they just forgot.

Perhaps the servants should have brought her a glass of water or juice, they just forgot.

Maybe JC instructed the grey men to serve something he knew Letizia wouldn't drink to use her as distruction for his misfortunate streak ;):p:whistling:

I never drink but in that case, it is polite to drink only a little bit (one or two drops).

Queen Elizabeth or many senior world leaders hadn't drank after a toast in many occasions, nobody called them rude or impolite for not drinking. Raising the glass is (polite) enough, drink or not is pretty much a personal preference.

Maybe JC instructed the grey men to serve something he knew Letizia wouldn't drink to use her as distruction for his misfortunate streak ;):p:whistling:

LOL :lol:. Since JC's loyal supporter ABC also joined the camp, it just shows how desperate some people are right now. If the World doesn't even care if QEII or Obama drank or not after a toast, Letizia drinking or not really mattered this much ? :cool:

NATIONAL DAY 2014

On Sunday the first National Day with King Felipe will be celebrated. The Royal House has yet to confirm who will be attending the events.

Back
Top Bottom