Spanish Christmas Cards - All Years

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
the pics are adorable! my favourite this year is perhaps the princes of asturias one (or the king and queen!), but they are all delightful.

That's beautiful christmascards of Cristina and Elena. Victoria and Froilan look so cute together, such a sweet picture. I like the picture with Juan, Pablo, Miguel and Irene very much as well, just too bad that Irene is looking so serieus!

I love that look on Irene's face! She seems so clueless with what's going on, she's like, "Huh?":lol:

Yes, Maybe, but I took the christmas Pic and I zoomed in too many times and looking a very close up, They seem blue or kind of gray, I don't really know what color they are.

During the baptism the press said Sofia's eyes are azul intenso (deep/dark blue?) and it will probably lighten as she grows up. Leonor's eyes are a clear blue, rimmed with gray, like her dad's.

thanks all for the pics and info! :flowers:

I love the Kings card and the Urdangarin ones, Irene has gotten so beautiful, I guess her daddy has already bought the shotgun to scare potential boyfriends :lol:

Both the Urdangarin and the Marichalar children look so very serious in these cards.

All the cards of this year are TOO CUTE!! King's card with their beautiful grandchildren too cute for words:wub: Princes' card the best for me, they look extremely happy with their two beautiful girls:wub: Elena's card is really sweet!! Froilan and Vicky looked really cute together:wub: Cristina's card: really handsome boys and a cute serious girl:flowers:

Do you have the "big version" of Infanta's cards?

All cards are cute especially the princes'.thank you all for posting them.but i guess the king and princes cards were taken sooner(around october)based on princess and kids hair.

I love Elena's card! Really great to do something with just the kids, to not cause controversy. Victoria seems like such a sweet girl, and Froilan was great too, to have his little sister hugging him.;) The Urdangarin's card is great as always, all the kids are really cute, and I loved Irene's pigtails.:)

Do you have the "big version" of Infanta's cards?

Here:

http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/1043/20071214felicitacionnavfc6.jpg
http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/7509/20071214felicitacionnavtb7.jpg
http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/7452/20071214felicitacionnavct2.jpg
http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/1703/20071214felicitacionnavyw5.jpg

Copyright: Casa de Su Majestad el Rey

Enjoy! :flowers:

All the cards are beautiful. Little Leonor just gets cuter with each day passing.

All the children are sooooooo cute!
How different Sofia is now. I hadn't noticed before that she has the same eyes as Letizia, am I wrong?
Thanks for posting these pics Lula!

All the children are sooooooo cute!
How different is Sofia now. I hadn't noticed before that she has the same eyes as Letizia, am I wrong?
Thanks for posting these pics Lula!

Yeah, she has her mommy's green eyes, such a beautiful girls.:wub:

They are soo cute!!:wub:
Little Sofia is very beautiful...she remembers me her aunt Cristina

Oh God they are sooo cute :flowers:
I especially love Felipe&Letizia's card. Leonor and Sofia look adorable :wub: Sofia looks like Letizia so much. Same eyes..

Thanks for all photos Lula:flowers:
Nice to see 'new generation' of Spain, very cute generation :wub:

What beautiful children! Infanta Sofia, looks a lot like her aunt Cristina at that age and also reminds me of Miguel Urdangarin.:flowers:

Great to see such nice shots of the children but honestly, these pictures are quite ordinary photos that do not reflect the personal message of a Christmas card. For example, the shot of the Infantas could (or even should) have been published on the occasion of Sofia's or Leonor's birthday instead.

The cards I liked most in the past were those who had a connection to Christmas, like Leonor in front of the chimney, Zarzuela in winter or this year's card of the Kings. They can't do grandchildren every year and found a good alternative. It's about Xmas, very true.

I like all the cards of this year. Especially I like the princes of Asturias card, Leonor and Sofia are so natural in it, it doesn´t look posed at all. Lovely photo.

This girls are just adorable!!!:wub:
I agree, Sofia's eyes are just like the Letizia's, shape, color and eyelash, she has very sweet and nice facial features.
Leonor as beautiful as always. Nice photo to congratulate Christmas!​

http://www.gentedigital.es/fotograf...-de-los-principes-de-asturias-y-las-infantas/

Los niños de la Casa Real felicitan la Navidad
Madrid. (EFE). - Don Juan Carlos and Do6na Sofia have chosen east year to congratulate Christmas the reproduction of an illustration of Byzantine style of the century X, that shows the Adoration of Kings Magos, whereas the Princes and the Infants have only sent the photos of their children.
The House of the King has hung this behind schedule four congratulations in its page Web, once the shipment of cards to the representatives of the different social sectors has begun, like he is traditional now, and with which the Royal Family wants to express her affection

http://www.abc.es/20081217/gente-ca...bros-familia-real-felicitan-200812171557.html

Oh my goodness Sofia has changed so much. Something in her face reminds me of Princess Alexia of the Netherlands

The cards I liked most in the past were those who had a connection to Christmas, like Leonor in front of the chimney, Zarzuela in winter or this year's card of the Kings. They can't do grandchildren every year and found a good alternative. It's about Xmas, very true.
I liked that card as well, but I'm not sure if you remember there was a huge fuss made about how it looked like a catalogue, it looked fake, too posey etc.

It seems they all thought natural shots of the children would be best.

OH MY GOD the infantitas are BEAUTIFUL!! :wub::wub: Sofia is amazingly beautiful, her facial features are so delicate!, I think she resembles A LOT like princess Letizia, she has the exact same eyes she's like a mini Letizia, how cutee!, and Leonor as always beautiful she looks like an angel! Thank you so much for the pictures! :)

I cant believe how cute all the children look in the cards - but in the change in Sofia she is quite like Letizia now

Back
Top Bottom