Spanish Christmas Cards - All Years

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
A beautiful Christmas card

Lovely Christmas card with their eight beautiful grandchildren.

That's a wonderful christmascard.
Very beautiful scene of the King, Queen and all their grandchildren.:flowers:

Last edited:
The card of the princes of Asturias is so beautiful and precious! Look, Letizia and Leonor have same kind of clothes and also little Sofia wears greý. What an absolutely amazing family!

The card of the PoA are even more radiant!:flowers:
The red tree in the background creates a very warm atmosphere.
The girls are so cute! Simply adorable!
Letizia looks very beautiful!

I have no words...
Both photos are amazing! especially the one of princes of Asturias and their two beutiful little girls.
Princess Letizia dresses very well their daughters, both wear very pretty clothes!!!:wub:
And.. infanta Sofia every day looks more and more like her mommy:flowers:

Thank you for the pictures!!

OMG thank you so much!!!! The princes card is just wonderful. Leonor's smile is just so :wub: and Sofia is so beautiful!!! Such a sweet and lovely picture

i think the SRF finally got it right this time! the pics are absolutely gorgeous. as for the Kings' photo, there were probably too many people coaching them to pose, to smile, that it seemed nobody was really paying attention to where the camera really is. :lol:

super two-thumbs up to the Princes' family too! i just love seeing Sofi--that round little chubby baby just makes me giggle and want to cuddle her. and i can see that Leo's hair is getting darker now (and i think she has her mother's eyebrows too).

i can't wait to see the cards for the Infantas. i can't wait to see Irene; she's so big now and she's changed so much too.

Love it. No photoshop. Everyone has two legs... ;)

All the kids are adorable. Juan and Paolo will be heartbreakers for sure. But Leo just melts my heart. What a toothy smile she has! :wub:

Thanks soooo much for all of the pictures! The Jordanians look great as always, it seems like Hussein's grown a lot.

The Spanish Royals, OMG they're too beautiful! I love the two Sofia's together, and Leonor with Juan is too, too sweet! I never realized how much Irene looks like Miguel. And Froilan, Victoria, and Pablo are just as great as ever! The Princes card was wonderful, too! Leonor is such a little dynamo, I love that toothy, mischievous grin of hers!:wub: Baby Sofia is going to look like her mama when she gets older, you can already tell it.

I also loved that the cards weren't photoshoped this year, they were real. You could sense it.

I LOOOOOVE these pictures! THey're so great! Are the Dukes of Palm/Lugo going to come out with any?

IMO There aren't really words to describe how beautiful The Christmas Card of the Princes is!, :wub::wub: I just love it!, Sofi is so amazingly cute I love her little -what's going on- face, it melts me :wub:, and Leonor OMG that smile!!! She just gets more beautiful every minute :lol: What a beautiful family :)

Love the photo of all the grandkids. I think Irene and Leonor look like sisters!

The Christmas cards are so beautiful!!! It's really great that the Kings chose a picture with all their grandchildren... Love to see them smiling! The recet gala is nice too. I think with the black belt, it looks much better. Her hair is really nice too..

Felipe, Letizia and Leonor are holding hands :wub: how cute!

I hope the Infantas would release their family Christmas cards too, but what about the case of Elena and Jaime then?

what a lovely christmas card. Letizia and the girls look lovely in the same color and Felipe looks really nice dressed casually. Love how Felipe is holding onto Leonor's hand

OMG!! I love the princes' picture!! what a lovely family!!! the little girls are so beautiful!!!! so nice to see sofia again! she's adorable like her bigger sister!!!

Lovely christmas card:wub:
Expressions on their face, realy peaceful, joyful...:angel:

I love the christmas card of Princes. Lovely:wub:

The F&L picture is lovely with their two pretty daughters. Great to see Sofia again, it has been a long time since the presentation at Atocha.
However, I agree with biboquinhas, I am missing a bit the relation to winter / Xmas since this is just a normal family picture, a lovely one though, and despite last years' controversy about the leg issue I preferred the atmosphere of last years' pic, Leonor in front of the chimney. But again, great to have a nice family pic anyway since this is the first one since Sofia's birth.
Looking forward to the Infantas' cards, I wonder if Jaime will be included on Elena's :neutral: No matter if yes or no, it will lead to speculations either way. I always loved their cards, eg the one in the pool or last years' card, in the tree.

I believe that they should stop doing them, because ultimately for the only thing that they serve it is in order that certain press they amuse themselves criticizing them. What should be a nice image for Christmas, they turn into another element of business.:bang:

Duke, if it is with Christmas decoration is criticized because it is and if it is not, because it is not. Last year, besides the bilge of the leg, the problem was that there were no elements religiously or that these socks or dolls were not traditional in Spain (though the people in their house are in the habit of having them, more if there are children and the shops sell them). They need a topic that to speak and they look for any excuse to do it.

On the winter photo, to do a winter photo in Spain and in November beginning of December ... it is difficult enough. We are in Europa's south, have had a sunny enough autumn and up to this week it has not started being cold. They do not control the weather.;)

I am charmed with the autumns landscapes, and the mount of El Pardo must be spectacular in this epoch. It is not the first time that the Princes choose this fund for their Christmas card.

I don't see the problem of the christmas element which apparently is missing. The christmas colours, red and green, are defnintely present in the photograph, just look at the leaves and the think they're sitting on! IT's a bit difficult to create a snowy landscape, if there hasn't fallen any snow yet. But, you're right Lula, there are always going to be critisism, no matter what they do, so it's best to not listen.
Too bad Cristina and Inaki haven't released their's yet, I can't wait to see it! I'm also very curious what Elena will do this year. This is not going to be an easy christmas for the kids

Back
Top Bottom