Spanish Christmas Cards - All Years

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Has the SRF sent out their Christmas cards this year?

I thought they'd take something from the proclamation as Kings. Its a great choice. The old Kings as boring as usual.

i also like the red background with the coat of arms and a slightly different picture at the front. very neat!

It is a stunner & I love how the cover is that photo from the Balcony from their perspective. That shot blew me away on the day & still does. Juan Carlos & Sofia's is traditional as always & is fitting for them & the occasion.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

I was expecting something more but I'm quite used with the under tone of the spanish royal family now!

I love the card of Felipe and Letizia in eye-catching but regal red. The outside picture is a nice tribute to the Spanish peoples, as it shows the King and Queen looking at the crowds. And then the inner picture gets more personal with the infantas coming in. I love it!

The card of Juan Carlos & Sofia, is appropriate but a bit boring and un-personal. But then I don't think we can expect happy-couple-pictures of those two anymore.

So sweet. Leonor and Sofia are really loving sisters.

This has to be one of their best Christmas cards all over the years. The girls are so loving and beautiful!

Sooooo beautiful girls (loove the gaps in the teeth ;)) and a truly wonderful Christimas Card
Bye Bine

Last edited:
Lovely picture of the girls - i adore Leonor's signature you can see she has done a L very similar to the way her mum signs her L for Letizia its quite cute.

Infanta Sofia has grown prettier than she was as a small girl! She has almost caught up with her elder sister.

The pic is nice but it has not nothing special.

Last edited:
I think it's one of my favourite Christmas cards from F&L. Simple, but there is so much warmth and sweetness in the pic.

Last edited:
It's an enchanting card of the princesses - they have grown up so much! I like the fact that Felipe & Letizia do a family picture, a modern style, and Juan Carlos and Sofia go for a more traditional theme - this always gets be torn when sending out cards!

I immensely enjoyed the card! The girls looks beautiful and their hug was so heartwarming! Still, I would have liked a new photos, not one taken back in October...

Those girls are so beautiful now, they will be down right gorgeous when they are older. I hadn't realized how pretty they were until now. Dad will have to have an army to keep the boys away I think or else mom will do it.

That article about the girls being mocked is quite harsh IMO...

This is my favorite christmas card! i love the fact that leonor is embracing sofia. so protective of her little sister.

That article about the girls being mocked is quite harsh IMO...

Agree. People are so jealous and nasty. Most have no real pleasant life themselves so they just try to pull others down to their level instead of making an effort to raise their own personalities upward. Feel sorry for them. Must be awful to live a life always negative. Not what we are here for.

Agree. People are so jealous and nasty. Most have no real pleasant life themselves so they just try to pull others down to their level instead of making an effort to raise their own personalities upward. Feel sorry for them. Must be awful to live a life always negative. Not what we are here for.

Why even post these nasty comments on this site?

The Daily Mail seems to attract people with a tendency to post nasty vile comments,best to ignore such horrid pitiful excuses of humanity.

Back
Top Bottom