The Royal Family of Spain, Current Events Part 8: January - May 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dukes of Lugo, Infanta Pilar and her family in the Club of Campo, Madrid, where Infant Pilar recibio a tribute

from terra

Attachments

• 71.jpg
    71.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 228
  • 7207e5aec8f6eg.jpg
    7207e5aec8f6eg.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 219
  • 7207e5aecf49cg.jpg
    7207e5aecf49cg.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 236
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 169
Last edited:
Elena has always had this connection to her aunt Pilar through their mutual love of horses and I think it's nice she went to the tribute:)

One question: are Elena and Jaime holding hands in the first picture? it's something I haven't seen in a while, good for them;)
even if their outfits are quite "original", I remember seeing Elena's jacket in a christening before but I don't recall which one...

Last edited:
From Hola

The infanta Pilar gets an honoring for her labor at the head of the Spanish sport

The Dukes of Lugo are present at an honoring the infanta Pilar

The infanta Elena and Jaime de Marichalar they came to the Field club of Madrid to be present at an honoring dedicated to the infanta Pilar in recognition to her brilliant labor at the head of the Spanish sport. Dona Pilar leaves her Chairwoman's of the Equestrian International Federation and the Olympic Spanish Committee after more than 10 years of dedication and work.

Attachments

• duques.jpg
    duques.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 155
  • homenaje.jpg
    homenaje.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 147
crisiñaki said:
One question: are Elena and Jaime holding hands in the first picture?

You're right they are holding hands. It's nice to see them showing affection, even if it is just holding hands.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom