Retrospective of the Spanish Royal Family, Part 2 (June 2006 - July 2007)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexandria

Heir Apparent
Country
Canada
Welcome to Part 2 of a pictorial Retrospective of the Spanish Royal Family.

Please keep in mind our Posting Rules & Guidelines, particularly the following:
  • Re-host your images via another source, such as Photobucket or ImageShack. Do not attach them directly to the forum.
  • Provide sources for all the images you share.
  • If posting articles, please post only 20% of the article followed by a link to the rest of the article.
  • Please be respectful when making posts. You can disagree with the comments or opinons of other members but there is no need to attack them or be rude to them.
The first thread can be found here.

Enjoy!

I'll open part 2 with some pics from Easter 2001 :)
Crisinaki, the big pics you posted in part 1 are great! Thanks for sharing them with us!
11k9hf8.jpg
11k9mdu.jpg
11k9nye.jpg

(BUNTE)

Thanks iceflower! It's amazing to see how the fashion of the ladies of the SRF has improved even since 2001 :D

...sOfIa.... said:
Thanks iceflower! It's amazing to see how the fashion of the ladies of the SRF has improved even since 2001 :D
it's letizia's effect.

...sOfIa.... said:

They improved after they got married without anybody's help;)
True happiness is the best stylist ever:)

crisiñaki said:
They improved after they got married without anybody's help;)
True happiness is the best stylist ever:)

You don't know how much I agree with you there crisiñaki! :D :rolleyes:

(Then) Princes Juan and Sofia of Spain.
Sofia is expecting Prince Felipe.

(Source: Hola magazine)

mtbcm said:
(Then) Princes Juan and Sofia of Spain.
Sofia is expecting Prince Felipe.

(Source: Hola magazine)
Thank you so much, mtbcm!! ;)
The photo is WONDERFUL, BEAUTIFUL!! :) :)

Really nice indeed! And this blowing tree behind them...:) i love this pic!

...JuAnItA... said:
Thank you so much, mtbcm!!
The photo is WONDERFUL, BEAUTIFUL!!
LaChicaMadrilena said:
Really nice indeed! And this blowing tree behind them... i love this pic!

Juanita, did you ask for a picture of Queen Sofia pregnant?! I know someone asked but I can't honestly remember who did it.

I couldn't find any other picture...

You're both welcome.:)

Everything in that picture speaks of serenity, joy and life!

Regards,
mtbcm :)

Mtbcm, you are totaly right, wonderful pic.

For me, it's the first time that I see the Queen (at this time she was Princess)pregnant.

Very tender shot !

I like this picture very much. I call it "The Borbón's Profile" - Infantas de España - Doña Elena, Doña Pilar and Doña Cristina

(source: COVER.es)

mtbcm said:
Juanita, did you ask for a picture of Queen Sofia pregnant?! I know someone asked but I can't honestly remember who did it.

Regards,

I asked for one a while back, and I thank you profusely for this wonderful pic. You're so awesome.:D :D :D :D :D

ladejesus said:
I asked for one a while back, and I thank you profusely for this wonderful pic. You're so awesome.:D :D :D :D :D

You're too kind, ladejesus. Thank you!

LaChicaMadrilena said:
I found these two in www.abc.es

The first one is cute, the princes with their two little girls:)

Both pics are priceless, LaChica. Poor Don Juan, one is already there and other is climbing...
These homemade pictures are sweet, tender... heartmelting :).

Thank you for sharing.

mtbcm said:

Regards,
Yes, i did!
Thanks once again, mtbcm!;)
And thanks LaChicaMarilena!

mtbcm said:
I like this picture very much. I call it "The Borbón's Profile" - Infantas de España - Doña Elena, Doña Pilar and Doña Cristina

(source: COVER.es)

But thankfully neither Elena nor Cristina inherited the full-blown Borbon nose, their facial structures resemble their mother's family more;)

mtbcm said:
Both pics are priceless, LaChica. Poor Don Juan, one is already there and other is climbing...
These homemade pictures are sweet, tender... heartmelting :).

Thank you for sharing.

Your welcome T and Juanita!:) Glad you like it. I have always found it beautiful that the Princes (then) were such loving and warm parents even though they were so young and unexperienced (Juan carlos was just 24 when Elena was born):)

Thanks a lot for the great pics, mtbcm and LaChica!

Some from National Day 1995:

11spe0i.jpg
11speg9.jpg

(Semana)

iceflower said:

(Semana)
Thank you so much, my dear K!!! ;) :)
I like the light green outfit! :p :D

iceflower said:

(Semana)

Thank you, iceflower... I love the colour on Queen Sofia and Infanta Cristina's outfit... Somehow Infanta Elena looks like coming from other party ;).
Thank you for sharing, once again, your amazing pics.

Regards,

It's always a great pleasure, J and mtbcm :) and I'm always waiting to read your comments and thoughts about certain pics :)

I had already posted some pics of the king's 56th birthday, here are some of the official birthday party:

11wg8j6.jpg

11wg9jo.jpg

(Semana)

Very sweet pics, Monica! Elena cuddling with both her parents at the same time, Cristina reaching for mommy's arms and that last pic of the two baby girls..too cute! :) :)

The King's angels :) :
123pfyv.jpg

(FIS)

iceflower said:
Very sweet pics, Monica! Elena cuddling with both her parents at the same time, Cristina reaching for mommy's arms and that last pic of the two baby girls..too cute! :) :)

The King's angels :) :

(FIS)
This one is great!! Thanks once again, my dear! ;)
Indeed, tha King's BIG ANGELS!
Elena's tiara is from Marichalar family, isn't it?

This is really awesome K!
Charlie's Angels all the way! (Charles is english for Carlos, the second name of the King;) )

I'm glad you like the pic, J and crisinaki :) And you are so right with your addition, crisinaki, I had not thought of the fact that Juan Carlos is a Charly as well. Great :D

Wouah ! Congratulations , what a job has mad The Infanta Christina for her silhouette! She is a true example of a chrysalis becoming a wonderful butterfly.
I think it's a fantastic example of selfcontrol and a great proof of strength of character, that we know it !

Queen Sophia with two daughter princess Christina and princess Elena. They is photo near King Carl Gustaf 50th birthday 30 april 1996. They visit royal family of Sweden 28-30 april 1996 near King Carl Gustaf 50th birthday.!!! They is much good friends to royal family and Crown prince Felipe is much best friend to Crown princess Victoria. Crown prince Felipe is much near friend to prince Bertil and Princess Lilian many year later. Crown Prince Felipe and Crown princess Letizia visit royal family of Sweden 2005. Crown prince Felipe visit princess Lilian 2005.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom