The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal Family of Spain

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 04-28-2007, 02:30 PM
Courtier

Her correct name is "Czartoryska" with "a" at the end, name "Czartoryski" with "i" at the end is reserved for male

Old 05-08-2007, 03:05 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by zarat
Her correct name is "Czartoryska" with "a" at the end, name "Czartoryski" with "i" at the end is reserved for male
Maybe she let herself be introduced as Czartoryska y Borbon - the Spanish way to use both father's and mother's last name? I think I read somewhere that she run the London marathon lately? Have to check.

I found this short biography of her on the web:

Tamara Czartoryski-Borbon

Princess Tamara Laura Czartoryski-Borbon was born in 1978 the daughter of Prince Adam Karol Czartoryski, who is a cousin of King Juan Carlos I, King of Spain.
HRH Princess Tamara appeared in Channel 4's The Games in 2005, with the likes of Anna Walker, and according to the Channel 4 site Tamara left school at 15 and pursued a career in show jumping, presented a Thai Kick boxing show as well as appearing in Full Throttle Famous for Granada and Celebrity Five Go Dating.
This all has the ring of plausibility. Tamara Czartoryski-Borbon's father is a martial arts expert, and Tamara was a showjumping expert in Channel 4's Faking It in February 2004. In Nancy Banks-Smith's review of the show it refers to Princess Tamara having acted in Carry On:
"There were three judges in Faking It (Channel 4). Lord Patrick Beresford, silver-haired scion of a noble house. Dr Dallas Burston, trust him, he's a doctor. And Princess Tamara Czartoryski-Borbon, Carry On actress and horsey cousin of the King of Spain. Which do you think is the fake? That was my feeling too. Even with a swig of Pol Roger, I found it hard to swallow Princess Tamara Czartoryski-Borbon...."
Princess Tamara, who ran in the 2006 London Marathon is a keen snowboarder, water skier, skydiver and kick boxer. She has presented Thai Kick Boxing, Full Throttle and Celebrity 5 Go Dating.
She has also filmed a children’s show It’s a Girls Thing for Sky One Mix and the ITV drama The Stepfather.

And here is the info about the marathon:

The National Autistic Society - Princess Tamara Czartoryski Borbon lets her legs do the talking for the NAS

Princess Tamara Czartoryski Borbon lets her legs do the talking for the NAS
Model and TV presenter Princess Tamara Czartoryski Borbon has chosen to take part in this year's Flora London Marathon on 22 April, to raise funds for The National Autistic Society (NAS), the UK's leading charity for people with autism.

'To dare is to lose one step for but a moment, not to dare is to lose oneself forever' - Crown Prince Frederick of Denmark in a letter to Miss Mary Donaldson as stated by them on their official engagement interview.
Old 05-30-2007, 06:13 PM
Commoner

I´m form spain and i dont know who is Princess Tamara
Old 05-30-2007, 07:39 PM
Nobility

I get the feeling that she doesn't live in Spain. Her accent sounded totally like someone brought up in England.

Her connection with Spain is only that her paternal grandmother was the sister of King Juan Carlos's mother. Although her grandmother, Pss Dolores of Bourbon Two Sicilies, is from a junior line of the 'Spanish' Bourbons, their title came from Italy.

This all seems to be genuinely true from the genealogies - she is not a fake. Just a rather 'modern' sort of princess.
Old 05-30-2007, 10:31 PM
Courtier

If she is claiming first cousin, then her father and the king are cousins. Since her father is a cousin, that makes her a first cousin.

I understand the the "one removed" is to indicate generations. So is it is twice removed it is two generations past. But I'm not 100% sure on the generations removed thing.
Old 06-04-2007, 06:05 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alison20
I get the feeling that she doesn't live in Spain. Her accent sounded totally like someone brought up in England.

Her connection with Spain is only that her paternal grandmother was the sister of King Juan Carlos's mother. Although her grandmother, Pss Dolores of Bourbon Two Sicilies, is from a junior line of the 'Spanish' Bourbons, their title came from Italy.

This all seems to be genuinely true from the genealogies - she is not a fake. Just a rather 'modern' sort of princess.
I think that she doesn´t live here, in Spain too
Old 03-08-2011, 09:58 AM

question

Hi!
I see you have good know about Czartoryski family.
I make research this family, now - it`s my desertation and hoby, now
And have not informashion about all Adam Ludwik Czartoryski`s daughters.
Ludwik has more children. And i`m interesting about all his daughters.
I know - Elżbieta married Stefan Adam Zamoyski on June 26, 1929 in Głuchów.
And others:
Małgorzata Izabella
Izabella Czartoryska
Anna Maria
Teresa
now i have a little information about them. i hope this haven`t some secret ))
May be you can help me? please.
p.s. my English may be not very good, sorry ))
Old 04-19-2011, 10:34 AM

contact with Tamara Czartoryska My cousin

Hello, could you help me contact Tamara Czartoryski, because I think we might be cousin.
My name is Christopher Zagorski-Czartoryski
I am the great great grand son of Wladyslaw Czartoryski.
(1828-1894)
She can write me on my mail: zag@internet.lu

thank you
Christopher Zagorski-Czartoryski

Bonjour, pourriez-vous m'aider à entrer en contact avec Tamara Czartoryska, car je pense que l'on pourrait être cousin.
Mon nom est Christophe Zagorski-Czartoryski
Je suis l'arriere arrière petit fils de Wladislaw Czartoryski.
(1828-1894)
Elle peut m'écrire sur mon mail: zag@internet.lu
merci
Christophe Zagorski-Czartoryski

Witam, może mi pomóc kontakt Tamara Czartoryski, ponieważ myślę, że możemy być kuzynem.
Nazywam się Krzysztof Zagórski-Czartoryskich
Jestem świetne wielkiego syna Władysława Czartoryskiego.
(1828-1894)
Ona może napisać do mnie na mój mail: zag@internet.lu

dziękuję
Krzysztof Zagórski-Czartoryski
Old 04-23-2011, 04:10 PM

Happy Birthday, Tamara!

Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday, dear Tamara, Happy Birthday to you!

I want to wish you be the most beautifully girl on planet, have more friend, more happy.
I wish you to have all what you wont.

Tags
czartoryski, tamara czartoryska, tamara czartoryski-borbon