Crown Prince Naruhito of Japan's Official Visit to Spain: July 16-22, 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I´ve been thinking during this visit many times, how small Naruhito is. Felipe looks like a real giant standing next to him. I envy the princes of this garden - it looks so beautiful with all those flowers.

Prince Felipe, Princess Letizia, Crown Prince Naruhito and Joan Punyet Miro, grandson of Spanish painter Joan Miro, poses for the media during their visit to the exhibition 'Miro: Land, a unpublished run' at the Thyssen-Bornemisza museum in Madrid. The painting of Joan Miro is entitled 'Landscape with rabbit and flower'.
Daum/Yonhap news
Empas/Yonhap news

Last edited:
I am wondering why Maxima and husband were received only by Felipe and Letizia whereas the prince from Japan were also received and honored with dinners by both the Kings and the Prince and Princess.

The Dutch Princes only travelled to Spain to visit the Expo Zaragoza.

Prince Naruhito is in Spain in Official Visit of one week, for what his agenda has been different ... he has been with the Kings, has met the President of the Goverment, the President of the Community of Madrid and the mayor of Madrid. And he will follow his visit for Toledo and Ciudad Real, to conclude with a visit to Zaragoza.

Letizia was great in white!!! she looks really happy!!

I am wondering why Maxima and husband were received only by Felipe and Letizia whereas the prince from Japan were also received and honored with dinners by both the Kings and the Prince and Princess.

CP Philippe of Belgium was not being received by the SRF at all - not sure what could have been the reason?

I am surprised they publish these HQ pics, didn't even publish some on the occasion of Sofia's christening or JC's 70th birthday.

What a cute picture - how small Naruhito looks next to Felipe (and even compared to Letizia). ;)

Naruhito is as small as his parents and even his wife is taller. His brother Akishino is very tall, he towers the whole IF.

Last edited:
I just love to see Letizia in colourful outfits!

I agree LadyFinn. I always think she looks better in vibrant colors vs. the drab colors she usually wears. Brighter colors tend to make her look more healthy and happy.

Japanese Crown Prince Naruhito sign in the honour book in presence of Castilla La Mancha President Jose María Barreda and his wife Clementina Diez de Baldeon during his visit to Toledo

ANP Beeldbank

Japan's Crown Prince Naruhito poses for the media in front of the 'Mihrab' door at the La Alfajeria Palace in Zaragoza

ANP Beeldbank

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom