Pascua Militar 2016 - 2024

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oops seems that Letizia had dropped her pearl brooch.

Well spotted was wondering if it was an earring or the brooch and seeing as Letizia went to the trouble of actually wearing one today and off it falls!

And it seems that she didn't notice it at first but rather the King. Luckily, nothing has happened to the brooch.

And it seems that she didn't notice it at first but rather the King. Luckily, nothing has happened to the brooch.
Thankfully he did as it wouldn't do to be the queen who lost one of the Joyas de Pasar!

Yes and the King collected it from the floor. Not good to blame people but it is not the first time Letizia's staff is faulty. They should have secured that the brooch was securely pinned. It is not only an expensive but also an historical jewel.
I remember once she worn a tiara not well cleaned but also with wrong color of velvet band inside (probably still adapted to Queen Sofia's hair color)

Apparently also Letizia had a new piercing.

From Paris Match , see pics 4 & 5

http://www.parismatch.com/Royal-Blo...la-surprise-par-un-detail-de-son-look-1780027

Last edited:
Here's a live link for tomorrow's celebration:

Wonder if we will see next year the Princess of Asturias there.

Last edited:
Always a very impressive and colourful military ceremonial and protocol.

We're expecting Leonor attending the Pascua Militar. Would be lovely she wearing her orders :flowers:

She'll probably wear her uniform, and not a dress like her mother (just like National Day).

She'll probably wear her uniform, and not a dress like her mother (just like National Day).

Hopefully! Wearing her uniform with the Orders of Golden Fleece and Carlos III we would see lovely

I believe she is required to wear her uniform while she currently serving. She pulls off the uniform very well so I hope to see it.

Will be really wonderful to see Leonor in attendance at the Pascua Militar 2024!

That website is not very reliable. If the Princess goes to the Pascua Militar, the logical thing is that she wears a uniform because it is a military event. I don't understand what reason there could be for not wearing it, but if there is one then she must wear a long dress, which is the etiquette of the event.

That website is not very reliable. If the Princess goes to the Pascua Militar, the logical thing is that she wears a uniform because it is a military event. I don't understand what reason there could be for not wearing it, but if there is one then she must wear a long dress, which is the etiquette of the event.

Yes, I am hesitant to believe the website. As I understand, so long as she is in the forces, she is required to wear her uniform to military events.

According to the MC, there were sources linked to La Zarzuela

According to the MC, there were sources linked to La Zarzuela

If I was guven $1 each time "Sources linked to" whatever royal palace were wrong, I'd be a very wealthy woman!

I cannot see Leonor not wearing military uniform. It would make zero sense, especially as she is in technically in the military. Honestly, she should be wearing military uniform every Pascua Militar, even after she graduates

Last edited:
The King is a sight to behold in his Captain General of the Navy uniform. Leonor is completely at ease and her father can't hide his pride for her.

Back
Top Bottom