Pascua Militar (2004-2014)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have to say, I'm not a fan of Felipe's new look, I defiantly preferred him with his beard! I hope it will grow back soon. :D

I have to say, I'm not a fan of Felipe's new look, I defiantly preferred him with his beard! I hope it will grow back soon. :D
I remember that a couple of years ago, when he shaved his beard after a long time wearing it, he told some journalists that he had to do it because the infantitas didn´t like it. They said it "prickled" when he kissed them :D

I understand the girls, I used to hate when my father wore a beard because of the same reason :lol:
Now, I love bearded men, oh well :cool:

I remember that a couple of years ago, when he shaved his beard after a long time wearing it, he told some journalists that he had to do it because the infantitas didn´t like it. They said it "prickled" when he kissed them :D

I understand the girls, I used to hate when my father wore a beard because of the same reason :lol:
Now, I love bearded men, oh well :cool:

That little anecdote made me laugh, which was much needed! I understand the Infantas too, some of my mother's friends have/had beards and I never like that prickly feeling when greeting them. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom