The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 01-07-2008, 11:16 AM
Imperial Majesty

MILITARY PASQUES RECEPTION

London Features International Ltd

Old 01-07-2008, 11:42 AM
Heir Apparent

Recycled or not bu Letizia look nice in this outfit.
Many roayl ladies and not only recycling their clothes not alway the best of them. Clothes are to recycling too.
I think that her hair are too short but maybe it must take some time than I get accustomed to her new look.

It's good to see them at work and together again.

Old 01-07-2008, 12:36 PM
Imperial Majesty

More photos:
MediumPhoto
The King and Letizia seemed to have a lot to talk about.
Photo 1
Photo 2
Photo 3
Photo 4

Gallery/DiariodeNavarra

Swedish magazine Svensk DAMtidning has an article about Pascua Militar and the birthday of the King
Kronprinsessan Letizia stal showen för Juan Carlos!/Crown princess Letizia stole the show from Juan Carlos!
It says that the main focus could have been at the celebrating King, but that Letizia stole the show with her new look.
Letizia had also told to the press, that this was a great day - Leonor was so excited, she was waiting for the presents very anxiously.

A nice photo of the king and the princess:
La Razón
Old 01-07-2008, 03:28 PM
Imperial Majesty

Really, the King seemed happy yesterday, of very good humor, some time ago that was not like that.
Old 01-07-2008, 03:52 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFinn View Post
More photos:
MediumPhoto
The King and Letizia seemed to have a lot to talk about.
Photo 1
Photo 2
Photo 3
Photo 4

Gallery/DiariodeNavarra

Swedish magazine Svensk DAMtidning has an article about Pascua Militar and the birthday of the King
Kronprinsessan Letizia stal showen för Juan Carlos!/Crown princess Letizia stole the show from Juan Carlos!
It says that the main focus could have been at the celebrating King, but that Letizia stole the show with her new look.
Letizia had also told to the press, that this was a great day - Leonor was so excited, she was waiting for the presents very anxiously.

A nice photo of the king and the princess:
La Razón
She steal the show to her father in-law... as daughter as mother

Thanks for the photos
Old 01-07-2008, 04:04 PM
Imperial Majesty

An article and photos
LOS REYES DE ESPAŃA Y LOS PRÍNCIPES DE ASTURIAS PRESIDEN LA PASCUA MILITAR/Informativos.net
The photos are mostly the same, but quite good quality.

A cute photo of the King and Letizia
Profimedia
Old 01-07-2008, 04:45 PM
Commoner

I don't like Letizia with this new look... The new look isn't favouring, and seems that the nose of her is bigger...
Old 01-07-2008, 07:25 PM
Courtier

I think that her new hairstyle is stunning - Letizia has very strong features. She does not look good with fussy, curly hair-dos. She looks much better with a sleek, sophisticated hairstyle --- same goes for her clothes. The more tailored, the better. She does not look good in bows and ruffles. She seemed to have it right before her marriage and then... her wedding dress was a diaster and it has been downhill ever since.
Her advisers should step back --- I feel that she knows her own style and maybe, now, she is starting to exert her own control over how she should be dressed.
Old 01-07-2008, 07:55 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by pamk View Post
I think that her new hairstyle is stunning - Letizia has very strong features. She does not look good with fussy, curly hair-dos. She looks much better with a sleek, sophisticated hairstyle --- same goes for her clothes. The more tailored, the better. She does not look good in bows and ruffles. She seemed to have it right before her marriage and then... her wedding dress was a diaster and it has been downhill ever since.
Her advisers should step back --- I feel that she knows her own style and maybe, now, she is starting to exert her own control over how she should be dressed.
I agree with you.
Old 01-07-2008, 09:13 PM
Heir Presumptive

They both look lovely. Letizia looks very regal. This outfit does not make her look emaciated. Who cares if she wore the jacket before, it looks well on her and the rest is terriffic. Sofia is lovely no matter what.
Old 01-07-2008, 09:38 PM
Heir Presumptive

Royal ladies will always steal the show from the men. Letizia and Sofia both stole the show from everything else - the only way that would not happen would be for them not to be there.
Old 01-08-2008, 12:51 AM
Courtier

This is the hairstyle that suits her because it makes her face look fuller.
Old 01-08-2008, 05:33 AM
Nobility

i am glad to see letizia at pascua militar but i have to say i am not fond of her new hairstyle
Old 01-08-2008, 06:31 AM
Courtier

Letizia looked beautiful. I love the colour of her skirt and jacket and her new hair style suits her. She looks happy again. That's good to see.
Old 01-08-2008, 09:39 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by pamk View Post
Letizia does not have any stylists.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crisscross1
Letizia looked beautiful. I love the colour of her skirt and jacket and her new hair style suits her. She looks happy again. That's good to see.
I wasn't aware that she had been looking unhappy.....
Old 01-08-2008, 09:47 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little_star View Post

I wasn't aware that she had been looking unhappy.....
That was my own personal opinion. I happen to think that the King looks sad all the time, Sofia looks sad most of the time and Letizia had been looking sad quite often lately. JMO of course.
Old 01-08-2008, 10:01 AM
Majesty
TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little_star View Post
Letizia does not have any stylists.
She might not have a stylist but there must be people who are advising her. Looking at her agenda, I can't imagine that she has the time to take care of everything herself. I guess at some point she will sit with her confidant Varela - or other designers or fashion people - and look at what she will need and then decide what to buy.

I agree with pamk that Pertegaz' wedding gown was just the beginning, very ugly, just imagine it in black, it looks like something the evil Queen in snow white would wear.
Old 01-08-2008, 03:32 PM
Imperial Majesty

A cheerful photo:
LFI
Old 01-08-2008, 09:21 PM
Heir Presumptive

I think Letizia looks good with short hair, probably pairs well with daytime suits. However I prefer more glamorous updo or curls for galas or night events, the bob looks too casual.
Her short hair at TV news, looked very good.
http://www.cnnplus.com/media/noticia...06/Letizia.jpg
Old 01-09-2008, 12:08 PM
Imperial Majesty

Even more photos:
Diezminutos

Tags
felipe, juan carlos i, letizia, pascua militar, prince of asturias, princess of asturias, queen sofia, sofia (1938 -), spanish royal family