Pascua Militar (2004-2014)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I am so glad that Felipe finally shaved his beard.

I have the feeling that Letizia is becoming less and less.....:cool:

The ambassadors reception is an indoor event, it doesn't have to be a winter gown, she can wear any gala gown like Cristina in the official picture.

Why are they banned? What is the reason behind it?

The reception is for military, the presence of the press was a courtesy. The press is going but not as guests, attend the public part of the act, but when they finish the speeches,the act ends for the press.

The journalists were supposed to follow rules of respect and discretion, but they began to use these events to do interviews with politicians and create controversy. The situation began to be uncomfortable, even considered disrespectful to the King, and they decided to end privileges for the press.

Thanks Lula.
So Letizia wore her blue outfit, not bad at all but wish something was done with the hair. Letizia seemed very confident, in the video she looked like at ease talking to the guest in the presence of the King & Queen.

Loved Queen Sofia's look and the double necklace, very pretty.

Thanks Lula.
So Letizia wore her blue outfit, not bad at all but wish something was done with the hair. Letizia seemed very confident, in the video she looked like at ease talking to the guest in the presence of the King & Queen.

Loved Queen Sofia's look and the double necklace, very pretty.

Princess Letizia was talking with Alfredo Perez Rubalcaba, Vice-president and Minister of Interior.

Princess Letizia and Prince Felipe and King Juan Carlos and Queen Sofia attended the annual 'Pascua Militar' day at the Palacio Real in Madrid. January 6, 2011

PPE Agency

why Letizia left her ring? In some photos she looks like putting it off and then putting on

why Letizia left her ring? In some photos she looks like putting it off and then putting on

I've noticed the same thing. Maybe Letizia took off her rings because she had to shaking hand to many people and perhaps the rings hurt her finger?

has letitzia missed any Pascua Militar did she attend 2004 beofre she married felipe?

Back
Top Bottom