Pascua Militar (2004-2014)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think the King is on some heavy medication since his face looks completely bloated. I was shocked when I watched the interview earlier.

I too noticed The Kings condition. I think it's due the medication too.

Pictures:
PASCUA MİLİTAR 2013:
MYROYALS &HOLLYWOOD FASH

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the King looks frail, as frail as a person who has had a hip surgery just two months ago. His looks worried me shortly before the announcement of his surgery, now I think they´re normal, given his current condition. He isn´t young anymore, too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Letizia has recycled her dress from 2012. Felipe looks much less 'kingly' or 'statesman like' without the beard.

Felipe looks at least 10 years younger without the beard. I liked him with the beard, but I like him more without it. He looks dynamic and determined. The king looked fragile, tired and insecure. It is rather painful to watch him at work nowadays. Felipe was the the whole time very aware and worried of what the king was doing.

Last edited:
Letizia has recycled her dress from 2012. Felipe looks much less 'kingly' or 'statesman like' without the beard.

Lol, remember the facebook campaign to get a beard for Willem-Alexander, because what is a King without one? :D

The King is very frail :ermm:

She is nice and Felipe also. The King looks tired.

Last edited:
Don Juan Carlos, who resumed his official agenda outside Zarzuela after the last hip surgery, has encouraged the Armed Forces and the Civil Guard to continue its "exemplarity" in a speech where he stumbled repeatedly. Zarzuela said that "there was little light in the stand and he could not see well."
El Rey elogia a las Fuerzas Armadas por mantener su capacidad pese a los recortes España EL MUNDO
Translation

More than its content, the King's Speech in the Pascua Militar has drawn attention to the way he has read.
Don Juan Carlos, leaning on the lectern, has been hesitant and has repeatedly stammered, as if he could not read the text. There have been many journalists listening suffering because they feared that the monarch could not finish the speech, Fernando Lazaro reports.
Zarzuela, meanwhile, has blamed the babbling of a monarch who had "little light on the lectern and did not see the text well."
El titubeo del Rey España EL MUNDO

The king gives an image of senility in his first public appearance
el-rey-muestra-una-imagen-de-senilidad-en-su-primera-aparicion-publica

Last edited:
If only he would abdicate, but i suspect his machismo [and fear of proseution] will not allow it !

Felipe looks at least 10 years younger without the beard. I liked him with the beard, but I like him more without it. He looks dynamic and determined. The king looked fragile, tired and insecure. It is rather painful to watch him at work nowadays. Felipe was the the whole time very aware and worried of what the king was doing.

I agree Prince Felipe looks much younger without the beard but I think it really suited him!

The King's appearance and speech has really shocked me.

The King's Speech was pathetic.
I am sure he got some strong tablets to be aware to attend this important Ceremony.
Not easy to be King and not recovered completely from his X operations.

The King's Speech was pathetic.
I am sure he got some strong tablets to be aware to attend this important Ceremony.
Not easy to be King and not recovered completely from his X operations.

The king looked old and frail and his speech along with the ongoing Noos scandal has not been the best of starts to 2014!

For the survival of the Spanish monarchy he must abdicate. The elephant hunting safari is unforgivable in this day and age. It showed a complete lack of compassion.
Let the Prince of Asturias take over. As queen Beatrix said: the time has come for a younger generation...

Back
Top Bottom