Party of "La Banderita" (2007-2023)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fanletizia

Heir Apparent
City
Madrid
Country
Spain
Queen
Presidency of the Table of Collection of the " Party of the Banderita ", presided by Her Majesty the Queen
Congress of the Deputies. Madrid

Princess of Asturias
Presidency of the Table of Collection of the " Party of the Banderita ", presided by Her Royal Highness the Princess of Asturias
Palace of Santa Cruz. Madrid

Infanta Elena
Presidency of the Table of Collection of the " Party of the Banderita ", presided by Her Royal Highness the Infanta Dona Elena
Comunidad of Madrid. Madrid

Infanta Cristina
Presidency of the Table of Collection of the " Party of the Banderita ", presided by Her Royal Highness the Infanta Dona Cristina
Town Hall. Madrid

Last edited by a moderator:
oh my god!!! she's so elegant!!!!

i love her suit!!!

When I first sew the first picture I thought lovely outfit but she does look older than her age but now I dont think so.Its lovely, love the jacket. Moving on, The pictures are very sweet, its always good to see her involved with people rather than just attending a meeting.

To get this straight, the Queen, Letizia & the Infanta's all take part? correct & each one focus's in a different place?

To get this straight, the Queen, Letizia & the Infanta's all take part? correct & each one focus's in a different place?

Yes you are right all of them in different places:flowers:

thanks for the pictures! Letizia looks a bit older in this outfit but she looks nice.

I love the combination, very classy. For some reason I had expected something red on Letizia due to the cause. I am curious if one of the Infantas or Queen Sofia will show up in red. Great that each woman goes for herself and has her own event.

This week is a tough week and it shows. Letizia looks dread tired and way too thin, especially her face. She's only 35, looks older than her age.

This week is a tough week and it shows. Letizia looks dread tired and way too thin, especially her face. She's only 35, looks older than her age.

I agree she looks thinner today. She also has been quite active this week but still looks good even when looking abit tired also dont forget yesterday was a long night :)

Its good to see Letizia confident at thelast 2-3 events. At least she is getting the hang of the solo events.

Is it a skirt or a pants? The colour looks not so nice , a little too classical maybe!

Is it a skirt or a pants? The colour looks not so nice , a little too classical maybe!
Its a skirt, abit lighter shade than the jacket. she looks nice today, i also like the hair, looks nicely done :)

Letizia looks great, very classy and elegant.
I hope she didn't wear ugly shoes.
Also the Infantas look great, though I don't like very much the colour of Elena's tailleur on late October.

Princess Letizia takes part in a fundraising event to mark the Spanish Red Cross Annual Day (Flag Day) in Madrid

ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank

Last edited:

I liked this so delicate way to say that a woman is a little bit tired after a marathon week!! a refinement of tact!!! If at this end of this week after the Asturias's trip the Princess is a little bit destroy, what a comment! she will become hundred-year-old in three days!!:eek:

letizia doesn't seem too thin to me!
for me too
she seems very tired
some people go thin very quickly
when they are tired, they can change completly in only few days
and seem "normal" nice after only some days of rest, sleeping well etc...

I liked this so delicate way to say that a woman is a little bit tired after a marathon week!! a refinement of tact!!! If at this end of this week after the Asturias's trip the Princess is a little bit destroy, what a comment! she will become hundred-year-old in three days!!:eek:

I hope not :flowers:
I am looking forward to the PoAA, for me Letizia's appearances in 2004 and 2006 were in the top 5 of her best ever. She looked fab from head to toe, every inch a princess!

Some pics from today (Getty)
http://legacyeditorial.gettyimages.com/source/search/FrameSet.aspx?s=ImagesSearchState%7c0%7c0%7c-1%7c28%7c0%7c0%7c0%7c1%7c%7c%7c0%7c0%7c0%7c0%7c0%7c0%7c0%7c0%7c7%7c%7cletizia%7c9221119421189182455%7c0%7c0%7c0%7c0&p=7&tag=1

Last edited:
Infanta Elena looks lovely.

For me she looks best, as almost always. Cristina and Letizia wear nice costumes (abit somber) and Queen Sofia some mix and match. Elena is simply classy and elegant, she always looks very regal.

Infanta Elena and princess Letizia looked great, Queen Sofia appropriate for the occasion, Infanta Christina´s outfit was boring. Great to see the royal Ladies at these kind of occasions.

letezia looks very elegant and professional, love the classic cut of the suit? or jacket over a dress. i don't think she's too thin, imo her hair pulled back looks a little severe, perhaps her hair down would have softened the look a little bit, but then her hair would have been hanging in her face and been in her way all day. i think she looks beautiful, so does elena. the queen always looks lovely and caring, she seems so sweet.

Back
Top Bottom