Official Visit from Yemen to Spain: January 28-30, 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OOH! Another chance to see tiaras, jewels and orders!! This is an interesting visit from such a tiny Arabian country.

There will be necessary to wait for more information, but this press release says Official Visit, does not State Visit, and they are different things. If it is an Official Visit there will no be Gala dinne.

Finally it is only an Official Visit and not a State Visit . The King will meet the President of Yemen on Tuesday, and this day there will be a lunch in the Royal palace to which will go the Kings and the Princes, as says this news (at the moment the lunch does not appear in the agenda of the Royal House)

Afianzar la cooperación antiterrorista y económica, objetivo visita de Saleh

On Tuesday morning it will be got by Don Juan Carlos in the Palace of Zarzuela before going to the Royal palace, where the Kings and the Princes of Asturias will offer a lunch in his honor at which also the president will be present.

is there any news or photos from the event? :ermm:

thanks!!

hope we'll have bigger pics soon

Finally :clap:!!! The black stockings have gone :ROFLMAO: The top is beautiful, the skirt a bit too conservative, makes her look like a secretary.

I like her shoes :D. But the outfit makes her look older imo.

The sleeves is too long, but this happened to almost all suits made by Varela. Overall the suit is not bad, just not age appropriate, the style Queen Sofia wore all the time. If Letizia had long hair, it might give different feel, however she also has short hair like Sofia, it's just too much Sofia.

I like the style of the suit, just not that color, it washes her out too much. I would have liked it a lot better in a brown or even a dark green.

Imo, Letizia looks nice when she wears classic style dress like this one.
I like this outfit, though I think the jacket is too large on the shoulders, the colour doesn't look so nice on Letizia and the bag doesn't match the outfit.

The suit Letizia is really horrible, it's old fashion and makes her look old joined with that hair cut she doesn't look good to me!!She looks like a grandmother already!

I like the outfit however I'm not liking her hair. It's too short. Long curls suit her best.

Finally :clap:!!! The black stockings have gone :ROFLMAO: The top is beautiful, the skirt a bit too conservative, makes her look like a secretary.

I agree... no more black stockings! :) She was a little bit fixated on them, IMHO. :bang:

I think her whole style is not very age appropriate for her. Even though I find this outfit very nice, I would love to see her wearing something fresher looking. :flowers:

She looks very polished and elegant IMO!

This mundane hairdo makes her face look fuller and more natural, albeit aged, but, in my opinion, it takes away her beauty and elegance completely - as if it isn't her anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom