Official Visit from Peru to Spain: January 25, 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lula

Imperial Majesty
Country
Spain
Beautiful dress of Mrs. Nadine Humala!

I understand the don't want to do white tie galas with tiaras due to the economic situation, but they could have at least gone for black tie. Seeing them in that grand dining room with business suits looks odd, nonetheless they all look elegant, Letizia looks especially elegant.

I understand the don't want to do white tie galas with tiaras due to the economic situation, but they could have at least gone for black tie. Seeing them in that grand dining room with business suits looks odd, nonetheless they all look elegant, Letizia looks especially elegant.

This is only an official visit, not a state visit, tiaras and decorations are for state visits. This is the usual etiquette for this kind of official dinners.

The ladies all look quite lovely. I see that both Her Majesty and Her Royal Highness got the memo about a lace dinner outfit. Love the princess' pearls!

Dinner with Peuvian President Ollanta Humala and his wife Nadine Heredia at Royal Palace in Madrid

PPE Agency

Seems they are avoiding the State Dinners where they can. The last State Dinner incl tiara was in March 2011 (Chile), the State Dinner for Quatar in April 2011 was a non-tiara event with the excuse that Sheikha Moza wouldnt wouldnt have worn a tiara either but her usual headwear.

Seems they are avoiding the State Dinners where they can. The last State Dinner incl tiara was in March 2011 (Chile), the State Dinner for Quatar in April 2011 was a non-tiara event with the excuse that Sheikha Moza wouldnt wouldnt have worn a tiara either but her usual headwear.

It is the Government who organizes the visits of Heads of State, not the Royal House, and in recent years they reduced State Visits and the official visits have a simpler protocol.

Photos purepeople

Letizia d'Espagne lumineuse au côté de la Première dame du Pérou

Belga

BelgaPicture - Category details

Diezminutos

Cena de gala en honor del presidente de Perú - Familia Real Española - Familia Real - Revista de corazón, prensa rosa y famosos - Diez Minutos

Last edited:
Letizia looks nice.
I don't like this dress of Nadine; it makes her looking older than she is.

Back
Top Bottom