King Juan Carlos's Nieces and Nephews, News Part 3: November 2007 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

marezdote

Royal Highness
City
Baltimore
Country
United States
Welcome to the new thread about King Juan Carlos' nephews.

The old thread can be found here.

This thread covers:

Simoneta Gomez-Acebo & Jose Miguel Sastron & Family
Juan Gomez-Acebo
Bruno Gomez-Acebo & Barbara Cano & Family
Beltrán Gomez-Acebo & Laura Ponte & Family
Fernando Gomez-Acebo & Monica Luque & Family

Alfonso Zurita
Maria Zurita

Before posting please remember:
  • Be respectful of other poster's feelings and opinions. Although we may disagree, there is no need to be rude.
  • Only pictures that you have permission to post may be posted here. Otherwise please post links only.
Have fun!

video

Simoneta Gomez Acebo shows us Cartier's jewels

Simoneta has showed and explained to us each of thirteen pieces that the house Cartier created in sole right for the Dukes of Windsor, a collection that it is show for the first time in Spain.

hola.com - Vídeos del día

LAURA PONTE, INVITADA DE HONOR EN LA BODA DE RAMÓN MARTÍN LUQUE Y MARTA ESCOBAR

Galerías de imágenes

I think she was there alone though, at least I didn't see nor read anything on Beltran. She always seems so serious to me.

LA INFANTA PILAR, CARLA ROYO-VILLANOVA, Y ANA OBREGÓN, ASISTEN AL ESTRENO BENÉFICO DE 'LOS VIVANCOS'

CHARITABLE PREMIERE ' THE VIVANCOS '

The Vivancos 7 brothers put on on Wednesday, in the theatre Gran Vía of Madrid, new spectacle, with which they try to collect funds for the sick children. For this motive, there were great the known faces that they wanted to contribute with this solidary reason, in which there has taken part in the montage the younger son of the infanta Pilar, Fernando Gómez-Acebo.

The duchess of Badajoz was one of them first in coming to the premiere, and did not make it alone, since he was accompanied by her son Fernando Gómez-Acebo and her daughter-in-law Laura Ponte

http://www.hola.com/famosos/2007/12/27/estreno-vivancos/imgs/estreno-vivancos6-a.jpg
http://www.hola.com/famosos/2007/12/27/estreno-vivancos/imgs/estreno-vivancos4-a.jpg

ABC.es: gente - gente - La nueva imagen de María Zurita

Maria Zurita's new image

The one who also makes début as fashionable businesswoman is the niece of the King, Maria Zurita, who will take Tous's expansion in Portugal. This week poses in "Hola" with her new image and too much " photo shop " as to recognize her if it was not because they title with her declaration. The daughter of the Infanta Margarita makes début in the world of the heart but she warns that it will be this exclusive the only one that she grants to the Spanish press.

Laura was the image of Carolina Herrera New York and modeled for years in New York. She also has a chain of restaurants in Madrid.

I love Laura style, she looks wonderful!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom