King Abdullah & Queen Rania of Jordan's Official Visit to Spain: October 18-19, 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
English but Princess Noor speaks spanish.

yes, didn't noor study quite a few years in spain?

Originally Posted by asturiana
Thanks Salma, you're a good reporter :flowers:.

What :ohmy:, she was only 15minutes there? It's a shame.

this article mentions rania's quick visit to the museum and the arab house. apparently the visit was only 8 hours, therefore they had to hurry up. after arriving, she went to the arab house and the museum to see the guernica and then she had a dinner with the king and queen and princes. however, i guess a longer visit wouldn't have hurt.

Rania, fugaz visita al «Guernica» - ABC.es

what i like about P.noor is that she's so simple, fresh innocent. that's what i feel maybe her features help in that:)
P.S. i didn't like the skirt of rania in the dinner
Letizias dress is gorgeous

Princess noor looks great ... its nice to see her & prince Hamzah working again ......:wub::flowers:;)
Great pics ... thank you all ...;)

She is so cute. I would like to see her wearing pretty colours that would suit her youth and freshness instead of a dress that a woman 25 years older might wear.

For me, Letizia was the belle of the ball that night.

thanks for all the links and the beautiful fotos !
the royal ladys are fabulous!!!!specially queen rania.
but there is a big appearence betwen queen rania and princess letizia!!!
oh my god they like a twenes !!!!!

Thanks Salma, you're a good reporter :flowers:.

What :ohmy:, she was only 15minutes there? It's a shame.

Thank you:flowers:

Yes only 15 minutes. Rania was very friendy with all of her fans.

Queen Rania gives exclusive interview to TVE (spanish tv)

I really don't like the skirt and tights Rania is wearing in these pictures. The skirt would have been nicer if less bulky round the waist and in awhite or maybe purple which is very fashionable right now. The black and white cuts her in half instead of elongating the body:ermm:

the princess of spain is really beatifull in the pics of dinner. she added weight i think espicially her face that really suits her.

Menu dinner: tomato soap, fish with rice and chocolate mousse with cake of oranges.

thank you all for lovely photos,informations and videos.i realy enjoy thanks:flowers:
that one secseful visit and why not if you hosts is QSofia and King Juan Carlos a sush great monarchs:flowers:
i have to admit that PNoor is very pretty young womam,royal ladies of the JRF are all petty but PNoor is knock-out.

do you remember when queen noor arrived for marriage oF CP of spain what princess noor's mother was wearing? the same black and white jacket!

Queen Rania looked great in a white and black ensemble. A lacy top nicely matched a tulip draped skirt. Her hairstyle was impeccable: soft long curls. The light grey outfit with a somewhat slouchy top Queen Rania chose for visiting the Arab House and Queen Sofia Museum is much better than the one she wore during her visit to New York.
I fully agree with yamamah (see post#66) in regard to Princess Noor, who seems to love her black colour too much.

Back
Top Bottom