The Infanta Margarita, the Late Infanta Pilar and Families: June 2014 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Doña Simoneta Gómez-Acebo celebrated her and her 2 cousins 50th birthdays at Joy Eslav in Madrid last night.

Guests included the Duke and Duchess of Alburquerque,the Marquess of San Vicente del Barco,her cousin Don Alfonso Zurita and her children and brothers.Neither King Felipe,queen Letizia or Infanta Elena attended the party.

Photos

https://www.hola.com/actualidad/galeria/20180601124996/simoneta-gomez-acebo-cumple/6/

Is little Carlitos already at home?

:previous:

Based on my knowledge of similar cases and the photo she released, I reckon he's not home yet, but I do not know it for sure. I guess she told it in the interview.

Infanta Pilar attended a meeting at the Thyssen Bornemisza Museum in Madrid yesterday, June 11:

** Pic ** gettyimages **

The Infanta is using a wheelchair ,up until recently it was a walking stick all 3 of the siblings have mobility issues.

Lady Louise Windsor, who was also a four weeks premature like Carlitos, was released from hospital 15 days after her birth.

That's great news and lovely to see! Thanks a lot for sharing, sjetajiem!

Wonderful to finally see mother and son happy and healthy united at home!

"This child is proof that life is a miracle", Maria is quoted saying, "He weighs almost four kilos, eats and sleeps well. He is a saint, he is behaving phenomenally".

What a joy and relief after that difficult start in life!

Yes its a lovely photo of Doña Maria Zurita and her baby boy!

Motherhood suits Doña Maria Zurita she looks so fulfilled and beaming with joy!

Her 1st birthday as a mother,baby Carlos will be baptized tomorrow,Monday September 17th.

Last edited:
Minus the king and queen Sofia looks like most of the close family attended ,I never expected queen Letizia to be invited or attend.

Last edited by a moderator:

Carlos Zurita celebrated his 75th birthday with his wife Infanta Margarita and family in Madrid yesterday, October 9:

** gettyimages gallery **

Why is Infanta Margarita on wheelchair? What happened to her?

Why is Infanta Margarita on wheelchair? What happened to her?

The Infanta has been in a wheelchair passed few years and had broken her hip a few years back and has not been in great health.

Back
Top Bottom