The Infanta Margarita, the Late Infanta Pilar and Families: June 2014 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Does Doña Simoneta Gómez-Acebo still work for Cartier in Madrid?

Maria Zurita vaccinated:

"VACCINATED! THANK YOU with all my heart to all those who have made it possible to get here and have fought tirelessly every day against this cursed virus: doctors, health personnel, pharmacists, scientists, researchers, personnel of the Armed Forces and State Security Bodies, public workers, NGOs, residences, essential food services, Services and Transportation, ... #thanks"

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQlAJGqByJ1qVOQVPbHGXzloC5J35errOvzUik0/

Maria Zurita participated in the Spanish version of "The Masked Singer" that was shown yesterday, July 14, but she got knocked out already ;):

"What a shame to leave, I would have liked to last a little longer. It would never have crossed my mind to participate in one of these things but they proposed it to me and I said 'if it's going to be once in a lifetime'. I didn't give it much thought either", she is quoted saying:

** instagram gallery **

** hola article: Pepe Reina y la prima de Felipe VI, María Zurita, desenmascarados en 'Mask singer 2' **

I was wondering if it was of any use to them as we really only saw the Infanta and her daughter there.

María de las Mercedes Fernández-Sastrón is very like her mother ,hard to believe she's 21!

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder if Doña Simoneta will relocate to Palma de Mallorca or just use it the villa as a holiday home?

Simoneta Gómez-Acebo and designer Ágatha Ruiz de la Prada have joined forces for this year's edition of the charity fair Nuevo Futuro and promote the auction of a dozen Cascajares turkeys for the benefit of the Nuevo Futuro association:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2&3 ** Pic 4 ** hola article **

Simoneta Gómez-Acebo attended the annual Capons Benefit Auction in Madrid on November 29:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Alfonso Zurita presents a new book ‘Neoliberalism reset’, a guide to learn about the new economic and financial models that have come into conflict with neoliberalism in recent years, and especially since the crisis caused by covid-19.
Maria Zurita is present at the free presentation.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CXdRulAoub0/?utm_medium=copy_link

Interesting to note Don Alfonso uses Borbon in his surnmae.

Really nice to see his sister Doña Maria Zurita present.

Nice to see the Infanta out but very rare to see her with out Don Carlos Zurita.

Last edited:
Maria Zurita posted a sweet message and picture for her father as celebrates the Father's Day today in Spain

"You are the best father and grandfather in the world, an example of integrity and kindness. Thank you for taking such good care of us. We love you and we admire you infinitely"

https://www.instagram.com/p/CbR_2e6AtJb/

I agree , the Infanta also is lucky to have such a kind and helpful husband !

Beautiful photo of Carlos Zurita with his grandson Carlitos. :flowers:

Don Carlos Zurita has been a wonderful support to the Infanta and her children.

Infanta Margarita and husband Carlos Zurita as supporters of the Scientific Committee of the Permanent Observatory of Hispanism participated in an audience with King Felipe at the Royal Palace today, March 23, see here and at this thread.

Back
Top Bottom