The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal Family of Spain

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 07-13-2009, 01:47 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFinn View Post
Nice video (7 minutes) from the communion of the Urdangarin boys:
Caras - VÍDEO: Infantas Leonor e Sofía brilham na festa da primeira comunhão dos primos
The video has already been posted on Prince Fillipe and Princess Letizia video thread. Please provide predit for that.

Old 07-13-2009, 01:57 PM
Courtier

Comme c'est joli ! Merci !

Old 07-13-2009, 02:58 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by sofajr View Post
The video has already been posted on Prince Fillipe and Princess Letizia video thread. Please provide predit for that.
I´m sorry, I didn´t know that it had been posted already.
Old 07-31-2009, 10:54 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anita View Post
I know it's more difficult to have a right jugement only based on photos but from what I can see, little Sofia would really be getting on my nerves if I were one of her parents !!!She seems to be a very difficult child ...Even her face is not nice to me, she's not a pretty child IMO .
On the contrary, her sister Leonor is adorable, she seems so nice and she is so lovely !If I had a daughter I would like her to be like Leonor .
OMG, this is a horrible thing to say. I know it's a little late but I can't restrain myself. maybe it's becuase Sofia jr is my favorite. But oh well...
She's a child, seriously do you have kids???
IMO, Sofia has more personality than little Leonor, i'm afraid.

Vicky Fede looks GORGEOUS OMG, she's the prettiest female cousin, IMO. She's going to be soo beautiful when she grows up. She's elegant just like her mamma. Little Felipe reminds me of those kids from paintings, he's handsome.
Pablo leaves me speechless, what a beautiful boy he is.
Old 08-06-2009, 09:25 PM
Nobility

Is it just me, or do the royal couples have a thing for dressing their daughters identically (not just in Spain either)?
Old 08-06-2009, 10:41 PM
Aristocracy

I don't understand dressing your children alike and I don't like it.
Old 03-13-2011, 10:04 PM
Royal Highness

i just need to ask something, when will be Infanta Leonor's first communion?
Old 03-13-2011, 11:22 PM
Serene Highness

When she's around 8 to 9 years old. That's when Catholic kids usually have their First Communion.

Am I right Spanish friends?
Old 03-14-2011, 02:16 PM
Royal Highness

^thank you
so this year might be Miguel's communion right??? i believe his brothers and Frolian&Vic were set in May the communion celebration.
since next year Miguel will be 10 years old, so its kinda safe to say that on May this year hell have the first communion
Old 03-15-2011, 03:25 AM
Serene Highness

Perhaps Miguel will have his first communion this year. But they'll probably have it in the US instead of coming back home to Spain just for the communion.