First Communions of Juan, Pablo and Victoria: May 23 and 27, 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with you Lakshmi, I think Victoria was overwhelmed about the occasion. I still remember my first communion and the awe it was to dress like that.
Lovely photos of this RF and how good it is to see the presence of Dom Jaime (even smiling) and especially the great bond the Queen and King have with their grandchildren.

Princess Elena's children usually look, IMO, unhappy or stressed-out. But they seem to have had a good day. I'm glad their parents were able to pull this together for them.

I've enjoyed the photos of the royal grandchildren. Christina's children are very attractive, and the Asturias infantas are cute and attractive. Sofia looks like she might be a handful. I think my favorite photo of her was one where she's holding onto the back of her father's leg, and the one where Leonor is cuddling her face. What cuties!

The king has actually looked engaged with the family on these recent occasions. I have been wondering whether he feels well recently.

The king always looks engaged when with his Urdangarin grandchildren (especially Pablo) or with the Marichalars (especially Felipe).He is more aloof with the Asturias girls, maybe because he can´t be so much at ease with them.

The video has already been posted on Prince Fillipe and Princess Letizia video thread. Please provide predit for that.

I´m sorry, I didn´t know that it had been posted already.

I know it's more difficult to have a right jugement only based on photos but from what I can see, little Sofia would really be getting on my nerves if I were one of her parents !!!She seems to be a very difficult child :nonono:...Even her face is not nice to me, she's not a pretty child IMO .
On the contrary, her sister Leonor is adorable, she seems so nice and she is so lovely !:wub:If I had a daughter I would like her to be like Leonor .

OMG, this is a horrible thing to say. I know it's a little late but I can't restrain myself. maybe it's becuase Sofia jr is my favorite. But oh well...
She's a child, seriously do you have kids???
IMO, Sofia has more personality than little Leonor, i'm afraid.

Vicky Fede looks GORGEOUS OMG, she's the prettiest female cousin, IMO. She's going to be soo beautiful when she grows up. She's elegant just like her mamma. Little Felipe reminds me of those kids from paintings, he's handsome.
Pablo leaves me speechless, what a beautiful boy he is.

Is it just me, or do the royal couples have a thing for dressing their daughters identically (not just in Spain either)?

I don't understand dressing your children alike and I don't like it.

i just need to ask something, when will be Infanta Leonor's first communion?

:previous: When she's around 8 to 9 years old. That's when Catholic kids usually have their First Communion.

Am I right Spanish friends?

^thank you:flowers:
so this year might be Miguel's communion right??? i believe his brothers and Frolian&Vic were set in May the communion celebration.
since next year Miguel will be 10 years old, so its kinda safe to say that on May this year hell have the first communion:)

:previous: Perhaps Miguel will have his first communion this year. But they'll probably have it in the US instead of coming back home to Spain just for the communion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom