First Communions of Juan, Pablo and Victoria: May 23 and 27, 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Infanta Leonor looks great!
Is the most beautiful little girl from the royal spanish family.

Thanks to all of you for the pics .:flowers:
I know it's more difficult to have a right jugement only based on photos but from what I can see, little Sofia would really be getting on my nerves if I were one of her parents !!!She seems to be a very difficult child :nonono:...Even her face is not nice to me, she's not a pretty child IMO .
On the contrary, her sister Leonor is adorable, she seems so nice and she is so lovely !:wub:If I had a daughter I would like her to be like Leonor .
The Urdangarin children seems very nice too, especially the little Irene .:flowers:

Thanks for all the photos.
I too remarked the sadness in Froilan´s face. Maybe it´s because of the impending separation from his great pal Juan?
Little Sofia is a handful, but I think she is very cute.
Did any of you see Arrieta Morales in one of the photos of the previous page? She appears next to her Mother, Alexia. I wonder if the other little Morales were present too?
The Urdangarin children are simpley gorgeous!!!!

Well, Sofia is two...terrible two. Many royal toddlers had a strong will at that age (1.5-3y) and as I remember it e.g. Leonor visiting her new born sister...also made her daddy running.
In a year or two the situation might be different again. But actually I am hoping Sofia could keep a bit of that spirit...in that family, she will need it...

All the children look adorable specially Leonor and Sofia, and Pablo looks so handsome.

Oh everybody looks adorable
(but I don't like the shoes of Leonor and Sofia, I think their mother chose them, I don't like her shoe taste either :))

Have you seen the King's sister, who is in the late sixties, wearing jeans for this ceremony ?

I know it's more difficult to have a right jugement only based on photos but from what I can see, little Sofia would really be getting on my nerves if I were one of her parents !!!She seems to be a very difficult child :nonono:...Even her face is not nice to me, she's not a pretty child IMO .
On the contrary, her sister Leonor is adorable, she seems so nice and she is so lovely !:wub:If I had a daughter I would like her to be like Leonor .
The Urdangarin children seems very nice too, especially the little Irene .:flowers:
It is hard to judge from just photos and videos, but I think that all 2 - 3 year olds have their moments. I think little Sofia has a cute face. I'm sure if we all looked at photos of ourselves when young, we would find a few that should be burned. I like the fact that she has spirit as long as she is not nasty. The Spanish Royal Familty have lovely children and I am sure that Queen Sofia is pround of them all.

Im totally in love with Leonor and Sofia! :wub: they're beautiful! I love the pic of Letizia holding Sofia, so cute!!, thanks a lot for all the pics!

What a big beautiful family. All kids are adorable, their parents must be proud of them. The boys are handsome days by days and Leonor is a true beauty, she resembles her mummy so much, Sofia is also cute too. :rolleyes:

The Princes themselves confirmed that Sofia jr is much more naughty than Leonor ever was and it shows. I think it's too early to say whether she will be pretty or not, some children are stunning in their childhood but end up average looking and the other way around. To me she comes across as a bit moody / grumpy but maybe these are only the first signs of being a strong-willed and unconventional adult some day, already joining the club of the wild 2nd in line kids, just to mention Prince Harry or Princess Isabella. Anyway, good to see that at least one of the spanish kids does tantrums in public, too ;)
http://www.ppe-agency.com/500px/May2009/PPE09052425.jpg
http://www.ppe-agency.com/500px/May2009/PPE09052403.jpg

It's a bit unfair to compare Sofia to her sister who looks the perfect doll / poster child, like her father once did, not one bit edgy and certainly suiting the expectations of her parents, especially her mother. Looks like Leonor already took in the idea that nothing less than perfection will ever be good enough in her life.

The dresses are cute but oh I hate this dressing alike thing, looks like they had some spare fabric after Irene got her dress and the result is Miguel's trousers :rolleyes2: Re adult dressing, no surprises, as usual Queen Sofia and Elena pass the perfection test with the rest doing a so-so.

King and Queen
ANP Beeldbank

Infanta Cristina
ANP Beeldbank

Infanta Sofía
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank

Pablo
ANP Beeldbank

Juan
ANP Beeldbank

Irene
ANP Beeldbank

Felipe and Victoria
ANP Beeldbank

Infanta Elena
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank

Infanta Elena and Alexia
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank

Alexia and Arrietta
ANP Beeldbank

Kubrat, Froilán and Arrietta
ANP Beeldbank

Cristina de Borbón Dos Sicilias
ANP Beeldbank

King and Miguel
ANP Beeldbank

Queen Sofía and children
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank

Thanks LULA, for the lovely pictures. I was so happy to be able to see little Arrietta Morales. She is beyond cute!
Also, I agree that it is too early to judge the temperament of little Sofia, as well as her looks. The worst thing for a child is to be compared to her oldest sibling or youngest. She is right in "the terrible twos" and I bet she´ll be a beauty as well.

I just love little Sofia, such an adorable handful! She's cute! She's quite tall for her age isn't she?
Leo is adorable and lovely as always, growing so fast!
Nice outfits on Juan and Pablo! Not sure about Miguel's trousers, but he and Irene looked cute as well!
Has Victoria done her first communion yet or will that be next year?

All the children are really handsome. I just love the Urdangarin boys. Pablo looks like a little man in the pics, really good-looking! Sofia is adorable and Leonor...how can a little girl as her be so beautiful? She´s a doll!:flowers:

Victoria´s first communion will be this wednesday, 27th of may

Victoria's first communion will be on Wednesday.

She does the first communion in her school like her brother Felipe two years ago. Her school is catholic, and they are very strict because they want that the first communion is a sacrament and not a party. The celebration is in days of week for what the parents and the families if they want to go must ask for permission in their works, there is a certain number of relatives for child, they do not like that they take small children, do not allow photographies, the children must take the same suit or dress, as a uniform... in my opinion the rules are a bit excessive.

Probably we will not see any of her cousins in the communion because they will be in the school, and to the Prince and the Princess that they will be of official visit in Colombia. I believe that as they did with her brother Felipe , they will organize a family party another day.

a pic from this occasion, very low key as described by lula.
http://www.ppe-agency.com/500px/May2007/07052402.jpg
http://www.ppe-agency.com/500px/May2007/07052401.jpg

There were no cousins at the photo shoot but apart from the parents the Kings, Felipe (Letizia was on maternity leave), Cristina & Inaki can be seen.

The infantas Leonor and Sofía looked beautiful as always.
They were dressed like dolls.

First off they all looked wonderful, such a shame Sofia wouldn't sit still for the group photo but it was very funny watching her run off in the video I saw. They should have tried to get her to laugh or something seems though she was tired and wanted to leave. Leonor is so cute posing for the camera's she's a natural :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom