Expo Zaragoza 2008: June 14-September 14, 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don´t read that any prince or princess of Morocco will attend the "Day of Morocco" July 20, 2008.

Expo of Aichi Lalla salma attend the Day of Morocco and her visit was announced only a few days before this why I thought maybe someone of royal family of morocco may attend.

The EXPO was not mentioned on the official schedule for any of the Danish royal family members.

The original press release from the EXPO Secretariat simply said someone would represent the Royal Court. Just as happens in other countries, that often means someone other than a member of the family is scheduled to attend.

I don't know who made the assumption that Frederik would be there, but it was a blind guess.

Its a shame that Frederick didnt go as both he and Mary attended the last Expo in China

Los Príncipes de Asturias visitarán por tercera vez la Expo de Zaragoza

The Princes of Asturias will visit for third time the Expo of Zaragoza

The Princes of Asturias will travel tomorrow to Zaragoza to visit for third time the International Exhibition on the Water, in which already they were in the inauguration, on June 13, and eleven days later in the day dedicated to Spain, together with other members of the Royal Family.

At first, Don Felipe and Doña Letizia, as a sample more of the support of the Wreath to the event, they will centre their attention on the representations of the Autonomous Communities on the appointment of the major party of the water, which tomorrow dedicates the day to Argentina and Melilla.

princess letizia is lovely!!!!!

they look so happy together!!!

One more photo:
AltoAragon
The princess are glowing of happiness. Letizia looks very lovely in this beautiful outfit.

Thank you for the photos and videoes very handsome(pretty) letizia .
a question the video of the herald cuts you is that it(he,she) does not leave me to see it entire

she looked lovely. she seems to really glow in summery colours! i love this picture of her: 7826746.jpg :: ImageThrust.com - Free Image Hosting
there's an official video of the princes' visit to the expo in the official webpage: Expo Zaragoza 2008 :: Inicio

hopefully more royals will confirm assistance to the expo later on! here's some of the countries that will have a 'day' dedicated to them:

(shame, denmark's was the 2nd of july!)

JULY

20: MOROCCO
21: JAPAN
30: SAUDI ARABIA

AUGUST

16: UAE
19: THAILAND

SEPTEMBER:

3: SWEDEN

Last edited:
Does anyone happen to know why nobody of the Danish Royal Fmaily attended? It seems a bit odd to me, as every other country seems to be present so far!

she looked lovely. she seems to really glow in summery colours! i love this picture of her: 7826746.jpg :: ImageThrust.com - Free Image Hosting
there's an official video of the princes' visit to the expo in the official webpage: Expo Zaragoza 2008 :: Inicio

hopefully more royals will confirm assistance to the expo later on! here's some of the countries that will have a 'day' dedicated to them:

(shame, denmark's was the 2nd of july!)

JULY

20: MOROCCO
21: JAPAN
30: SAUDI ARABIA

AUGUST

16: UAE
19: THAILAND

SEPTEMBER:

3: SWEDEN

Crown Prince to visit Spain in July | The Japan Times Online

Naruhito will be there for sure, the article is quite old but the visit is still confirmed (Masako won't come though). Not sure about the other countries.

Not sure either whether he'll meet with members of the SRF as they'll head off to Mallorca soon.

The DRF did not show up, quite disappointing to send a minister instead. Not sure why other royals, eg Philippe, were not received by the SRF or F & L (as his peers) in this case. Perhaps there wasn't enough time.

El Príncipe Moulay Rachid preside mañana el Día de Marruecos en la Expo

The Prince Moulay Rachid presides tomorrow the Day of Morocco in the Expo

The Prince of Morocco Moulay Rachid, brother of the king Mohamed VI, will head tomorrow the acts of celebration of the National Day of his country in the International Exhibition Zaragoza 2008, which also there will attend the mayor of Zaragoza, Juan Alberto Belloch.

El Príncipe de Marruecos celebra el día de su país en la Expo

The Prince of Morocco celebrates the day of his country in the Expo

The Prince of Morocco Moulay Rachid, brother of the king Mohamed VI, has celebrated today in the International Exhibition Zaragoza 2008 the National Day of his country, in which he has been accompanied by the secretary general of Foreign Affairs of the Government of Spain, Angel Losada.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom