Expo Zaragoza 2008: June 14-September 14, 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Christina wears pijamas. :eek:

Love Letizia's outfit, and Elena's hair up like that!

I have to say Letizia looks absolutely gorgeous in that outfit. I also love the skirt. I hope we see a lot of this style in her future events. Looking forward to see foreign royals.

I like Letizia's outfit very much. It is nice to see her in a slightly 'unusual' skirt. The top is a very good match for it, IMO.

now that almost all CP's will come to expo,does it mean spain's CP or infantas should accompany them?

now that almost all CP's will come to expo,does it mean spain's CP or infantas should accompany them?

Not necessarily. For example, in the Expo Aichi, many Princes travelled to Japan, they all were received by the Royal Family, but Naruhito did not accompany all the princes in their visit on the Expo.

It will be necessary to wait to see how they programme it in Spain, because besides Princes several Presidents of Republics will travel. I believe that also it will depend on the own agendas of the Royal Family and of the complicated thing that could be they have to displace habitually to Zaragoza.

Thanks for the video Paty. I was a little surprised to see Letizia there given her grandmother's passing, but I'm glad she was able to join the rest of the family. All the women look great.

Thanks for the pics, all the ladies look elegant, though i don't like elena's skirt.

How amazing that Letizia is present again. She looks ok, which is wonderful. It's good for her to get her mind of it, it's never easy losing a grandparent. I love her outfit! Everyone looks amazing today.
Feliz dia de su onomástica majestad!!!!!!

Elena has positively blossomed lately --- she has a great figure and dresses very well. Her beautiful long hair is always styled so nicely. She is beautifully groomed and seems happier with a smile on her face. I think that she has settled into her single life very well.

ANP Beedlebank: One ; Two

A handout picture by Spanish Royal House shows (L-R) Spain's Crown Prince Felipe de Borbon, Argentinian-born Dutch Princess Maxima Zorreguieta, Spain's Princess Letizia and Dutch Prince William Alexander posing for the photographers prior a dinner at the Zarzuela Palace in Madrid, central Spain, 24 June 2008. Prince William Alexander and his wife Princess Maxima Zorreguieta will visit the 'Expo Zaragoza 2008 Water and Sustainable Development' tomorrow 25 June 2008 to mark Netherlands' Day.

thanks marmi,so i guessed right that the princes will welcome their royal guests,today the oranges,tomorrow prince albert,i hope they'll do it for all royals.

Elena has positively blossomed lately --- she has a great figure and dresses very well. Her beautiful long hair is always styled so nicely. She is beautifully groomed and seems happier with a smile on her face. I think that she has settled into her single life very well.

Exactly my thoughts, she HAS blossomed at looks very much at ease! A new boyfriend?! Maybe she's just confident about herself now and got rid of all this Jaime related baggage that caused so much sorrow. Good that she remains the great dresser she became under Jaime's guidance.

wow! she looks great!!!

Is it known which other royals will attend the Expo?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom