Expo Zaragoza 2008: June 14-September 14, 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Prince Albert II of Monaco
Prince Philip of Belgium
Prince Frederik

Too Crown Princess Victoria
King and Queen of Jordan

Crown Prince William Alexander of The Netherlands and his wife, Princess Maxima upon their arrival at the Zaragoza 2008 International Exhibition's enclosure on the occassion of the celebration of The Netherlands' Day

BelgaPicture - Category details

will all the royals get together at one point?

Elena has positively blossomed lately --- she has a great figure and dresses very well. Her beautiful long hair is always styled so nicely. She is beautifully groomed and seems happier with a smile on her face. I think that she has settled into her single life very well.
Infanta Elena is definitely the most elegant and classy of the spanish princesses !

Prince Willem-Alexander and Princess Maxima attended " Holland Day'' at the International Exposition EXPO Zaragoza 2008

PPE Agency

Kudos to all of the royal women for walking around the Expo in high heels all dressed up --- it is probably very hot --- I couldn't do it!

i like the style of maxima's dress, and the color. but what's with the white embroidery over her breasts?

I agree, the emboidery is awfull, esp. the positioning. I am not too fond of sunglasses in combination with a hat and pearls either. A pity because HRH almost got it right this time, the color looks good on her, the hat could be worse, the hair is in order and I just love pearls on royals, they give a more ' finished' look.

i must say that (even with the very unwisely positioned embroidery on the dress) that outfit is gorgeous. i loved the colour, the headpiece and the sunglasses.

I am not sure if I like or hate Máxima's outfit.
What I hate is that ugly pattern on the upper part of her dress... I am not fond of the cut of the dress either.
What I like is: the color. Looks great on her!
And: I like that hat!

Maxima looked lovely (before the sunglass).

I love Maxima's outfit too however that pattern on her dress is unflattering. Maybe it will look nice if sewn on other part of the dress... Looks like we will see a lot of royals during this expo.

Hasn't Crown Prince Frederik of Denmark visited the Expo today?

Hasn't Crown Prince Frederik of Denmark visited the Expo today?

The DRF did not bother to show up, the Danish environment minister went instead, maybe they were still exhausted from attending all these Gardsmen anniversary events :whistling:

somebody have idea who from the royal family of Morocco will attend the expo 20 july??
thanks

somebody have idea who from the royal family of Morocco will attend the expo 20 july??
thanks

I don´t read that any prince or princess of Morocco will attend the "Day of Morocco" July 20, 2008.

The DRF did not bother to show up, the Danish environment minister went instead, maybe they were still exhausted from attending all these Gardsmen anniversary events :whistling:
The EXPO was not mentioned on the official schedule for any of the Danish royal family members.

The original press release from the EXPO Secretariat simply said someone would represent the Royal Court. Just as happens in other countries, that often means someone other than a member of the family is scheduled to attend.

I don't know who made the assumption that Frederik would be there, but it was a blind guess.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom