Spanish Royal Easter Vacations (2007-2014)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think Elena should try to have a new hair cut, she should get an advice from a good hairdresser and cut more often her hair.

biboquinhas said:
I think Elena should try to have a new hair cut, she should get an advice from a good hairdresser and cut more often her hair.

Yeah, it's still got that 'frizz' to it! But as they say, baby steps. This time last year we were all complaining about the braid! :lol:

does anyone know if felipe and letizia attended any easter services on sunday of resurrection in madrid?

carlota said:
does anyone know if felipe and letizia attended any easter services on sunday of resurrection in madrid?
I haven't read anything about it. From the Friday's procession there was only one picture, so it's probably they went somewhere on Sunday but weren't seen... :rolleyes:

LaChicaMadrilena said:
so it's probably they went somewhere on Sunday but weren't seen... :rolleyes:

They could have just stayed in la Zarzuela. It has its own chapel.

The mess they attend in Mallorca is a public Easter Mess?

Easter Vacations 2007

I just love the Spanish royal family! They look so normal when they are all together. They don't look like they are posing but acting quite naturally. Queen Sofia genuinely loves her grandkids. It's written all over her face! I love her shoes too!!! Tres chic!

biboquinhas said:
The mess they attend in Mallorca is a public Easter Mess?

i think it's more like an official act with the politicians from palma and various personalities. perhaps they let some people from the public in, those who are there early and get lucky maybe :)

They could have just stayed in la Zarzuela. It has its own chapel.

i thought the chapel at zarzuela was only used for official acts such as baptisms of the royal family, but not for every day mass. even if so, i doubt they do mass every day... perhaps some knowledgeable can enlighten us... :flowers:

starnightsky said:
I just love the Spanish royal family! They look so normal when they are all together. They don't look like they are posing but acting quite naturally. Queen Sofia genuinely loves her grandkids. It's written all over her face! I love her shoes too!!! Tres chic!

AGREE
They have always exactly the correct behavior everywhere, they are warm with their people, they feel his joy and his sadness.

For all the grankids, I think that Queen Sofia has a net preference for Infanta Cristina's third son. Of course she loves also all of them.

The mass is a public normal mass, there will be certain control of safety but nothing more. The Royal Family sits down in the first bank, but not in a space of preference as if it was a question of a more official act. They receive the ecclesiastic authorities of the Cathedral of Palm, but there is no many political representation. It is possible to say that this one is a semi-official act, between the public thing and the familiar thing, but it does not have the load of importance and protocol of an act ofical.;)

fandesacs2003 said:
AGREE
For all the grankids, I think that Queen Sofia has a net preference for Infanta Cristina's third son. Of course she loves also all of them.

And why wouldn't she? Miguel is the punk of the family and such a little mischief maker :ROFLMAO:

carlota said:
i thought the chapel at zarzuela was only used for official acts such as baptisms of the royal family, but not for every day mass. even if so, i doubt they do mass every day... perhaps some knowledgeable can enlighten us... :flowers:

In that chapel all Sundays celebrate mass for the present members of the SRF and for the employees. I don't know if also there is daily mass, but is probable.:flowers:

Not if daily mass but every Sunday always

Everyone looked great! Irene is so precious.

I adore this family they are wonderful together. They seem so close. Especially loved the moment Victoria arrived and ran straight to her grandmother:wub:

They seems to be all close to each other, but I always noticed that Queen Sofía seems to be more close to Infanta Christina and his children (at least, this is my personal impression), while King Juan Carlos is more close to Infanta Elena's family...

Vanesa.

I have always thought that Elena is daddy's girl.

Stellad

Vanesa said:
They seems to be all close to each other, but I always noticed that Queen Sofía seems to be more close to Infanta Christina and his children (at least, this is my personal impression), while King Juan Carlos is more close to Infanta Elena's family...

Vanesa.

I think the apparent closeness to Infanta Cristina and her family is in part due to the fact that they live in Barcelona where as Infanta Elena lives in Madrid and can more frequently visit with her parents.

Thanks to everyone for the beautiful pictures :flowers:.

The whole family looks great, Queen Sofia didn't left an easter egg for anyone else ;) she have it all around the neck; the kids looks amazing, Irene is so beautiful and Cristina looks great, I like the pictures of the family playing in the park a lot, specially one I saw in were Cristina and Irene are playing peek-a-boo on the little train on the park.

The Urdangarines kids are beautiful kids but Froilan and Victoria are getting better by the day, Froilan has such a beautiful face IMO, he's going to be a heartbraker, I can imagine him tall and with that Froilan the Menace face of him with makes him so adorable.

Didn't like that much the outfit of the Queen and Elena's hair in this ocassion but in general the whole family looks great, relaxed and a nice touch they took the Sastron-Gomez Acebo girl with them, all in all great pictures, I second the motion for Irene and Christian in the future. ;) .

Last edited:
Spanish Royal Family attend Easter Sunday service in Palma
By h.b.
Apr 9, 2007 - 8:01 AM

Princess Letizia was absent from the service becuase of her pregnancy

Princess Letizia was absent from the traditional mass attended by the other members of the Spanish Royal Family on Easter Sunday in Palma de Mallorca.
The reason for her absence was her advanced pregnancy - full article & source
& a picture with the article - Picture

Does someone know who the little in green who also appears in the pictures with the other kids is?

The little girl is Maria Fernanda, the daughter of Simoneta Gómez-Acebo.:flowers:

ladejesus said:
The little girl is Maria Fernanda, the daughter of Simoneta Gómez-Acebo.:flowers:

Thanks for answering, but i'll have to ask who is the woman because I don't know her...

clymène said:
Thanks for answering, but i'll have to ask who is the woman because I don't know her...
Simoneta is Infanta Pilar's (sister of the King) daughter. :flowers:

Cristina's hair looks dirty and Elena's hair...... :ermm: awful

Back
Top Bottom