The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal Family of Spain

Join The Royal Forums Today
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
  #221  
Old 09-28-2007, 04:14 PM
acdc1's Avatar
Royal Highness
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: somewhere in, United States
Posts: 1,802
I look in the Spanish forums pretty regularly, and I do post in the threads, although I try to steer clear of what I call "danger zones". I have some danger zones in a few forums, and in the Spanish forums, it's the Letizia threads. I'll occasionally ask a neutral question, but I really don't comment on what she's wearing, how she's acting, if Letizia and whoever hate each other, etc., so I won't get bashed by the die-hards. It sounds kind of bad, but it's almost as if we don't really have a freedom of speech, we have to say positive stuff or we'll get verbally humiliated. Generally, I like Letizia fairly well, so I don't have a lot of bad things to say about her, but I still would like for everyone to have a fair say. And it doesn't mean that nobody can have a discussion, but it would be great if the remarks were less mean and more "Why do you think this?". I mean, we shouldn't come really bash Letizia, like "I hate her she's so awful I hope she dies." but a little negative remark, like "I don't like the way that dress looks on her" or "She might need to wear a different color", shouldn't be reason for a complete war of words.

And I do understand that some members who don't speak English as a first language, maybe have different grammar rules, or something of that sort, so if they insert a lof of !!!!!!!!!, it's not because they're intentionally being rude. But I do see some testy remarks from the Letizia lovers, and Letizia haters as well. I know the Mods and Admins are great, and try to delete the really scathing personal hits, but there still are some hurtful things said.
__________________

__________________
Reply With Quote
  #222  
Old 09-28-2007, 05:13 PM
Courtier
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: olney, United States
Posts: 594
Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess_Beatrix View Post
There's really a posting habit I am so getting tired of.
No matter what the Princess of Asturias does and no matter what she wears: IT IS ALWAYS PERFECT!
She dresses perfectly and she always looks perfect.
When you write something negative about the way Letizia dresses there are directly some members who have the feeling they have to "defend" her.
The answers are the same all the time: She is soooo elegant and she can wear whatever she wants.
That's my opinion.
I think it goes both ways. There are people who like what she wears no matter what and there are people who dislike her and hate everything she wears. And there are those who are in the middle. People should be able to express their opinion in a civil way.
__________________

__________________
Reply With Quote
  #223  
Old 09-28-2007, 07:05 PM
crisiñaki's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: London, United Kingdom
Posts: 3,803
I agree with you chuchu, I for example don't like her hairdo, but I have complemented on some of the outfits she has worn lately, others I do not like (even if I don't like her per se, I can acknowledge when she's dressed good)

No one is perfect and I think we should be able to express our opinions in a civil way if we're not breaking the rules of the forum, Felipe, Letizia are public figures and we can discuss them under some boundaries, but the forum members aren't open for discussion and it's quite annoying when people start asking you about every little thing you say

Is like for example in the Cristina's thread, there are people who liked what she wore and others didn't, and even if I'm one of the biggest die-hard Cristina's fans, I'm not jumping on their neck

All we ask is a bit of civility for the diversity of opinions
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #224  
Old 09-28-2007, 08:22 PM
adelaide's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: paris, France
Posts: 2,101
Quote:
Originally Posted by crisiñaki View Post
I agree with you chuchu, I for example don't like her hairdo, but I have complemented on some of the outfits she has worn lately, others I do not like (even if I don't like her per se, I can acknowledge when she's dressed good)

No one is perfect and I think we should be able to express our opinions in a civil way if we're not breaking the rules of the forum, Felipe, Letizia are public figures and we can discuss them under some boundaries, but the forum members aren't open for discussion and it's quite annoying when people start asking you about every little thing you say

Is like for example in the Cristina's thread, there are people who liked what she wore and others didn't, and even if I'm one of the biggest die-hard Cristina's fans, I'm not jumping on their neck

All we ask is a bit of civility for the diversity of opinions

Your opinion is a little bit paradoxal because you are mainly the "champion" of the Dukes of Palm and their family. It will be ridiculous to say you are wrong so much they are all absolutly handsome and sympathetic.

But as you are totally fan you can avoid some biaised attitud - it's not a quarrell - I'm sure that sometimes is totally unconsciouness - because sometimes, as you are totally clever to express how you are found of the Dukes of Palm and their family, when you are speaking for example of the Princes of Asturias you have some difficulties to accepte certain things totally objective. The most relevant example: the Letizia 's work, this question is now very well settle up, but you are going on saying that the Duchess of Palma is quite so active for the Crown because she is almost so much acts of the Princess and it would be not her job to do the Princess's work.

Please, stop me if I' m doing an error in my consideration, then be kind to understand that if effectively the Dukes of Palma can be interesting and the topic of a collector's interest, it dosen't mean that the other members of the family are by nature totally whithout any interest.

In front your considerable and fantastic archive works I'm totally astonishing and I regret to don't have the force to do the same thing for my favourites.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #225  
Old 09-28-2007, 08:57 PM
crisiñaki's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: London, United Kingdom
Posts: 3,803
Well, you are biased as well adelaide, I think we all are towards someone or something, objectivity is a really hard subject and I don't think there's a really objective individual, so I guess that's a common ground for everyone around

Yes, I'm the champion of the Dukes of Palma, I like them a lot and I like to see them around

I haven't compared Letizia and Cristina in a long long time in their threads, maybe something have escaped me in the Future of the Spanish Monarchy thread, but I guess it has to be with the fact that I follow Cristina and family because I like them even if I'm not much into the monarchy as an institution

I may not like Letizia (I have my own reasons) but that doesn't mean I cannot praise her when she deserves (like when she's nicely dressed) or that I cannot flame her a bit when she's not that good

I have never said that F&L shouldn't be a matter of interest, they are, just like Cristina & Iñaki, Frederik & Mary, etc, etc, etc; it's all a matter of taste, of personal fancy and shouldn't be taken as a personal matter with another forum member

All I ask I think is that if for example I say: "Well, she's dressing nice, I like her blazer and shirt and the skirt looks good on her, not so sure about her shoes and hairdo" don't get mad at me, I have learnt to accept the "flames" (so to speak) about Cristina, there are like now some not flattering posts about the way she was dressed in her last act, and that's ok, we all can agree to disagree

I spend too much time looking on my faves to spend looking for other royals, sometimes when there's a royal gathering or such, I post the pics of everyone (as in Holland, where I posted most pics of every single royal that was there including the two spanish couples)

I said it before: Felipe and Letizia are public figures, we can discuss them with boundaries like their personal lives or such, but their public persona is open for discussion whether is right or wrong; what we shouldn't be discussing is why some member likes a royal and not another, that's a personal choice and we shouldn't be asked to explain ourselves every single time we make a post, I think most of us know enough english to make ourselves understood without someone asking: why are you saying that? I don't understand your post and stuff like that

All I ask is a bit of respect for others opinions, no one is perfect, not Cristina, not Letizia not Mary, not anyone and we cannot be forced to think they are, no matter how hard the peer pressure is
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #226  
Old 09-28-2007, 09:14 PM
nouwrein's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Manila, Philippines
Posts: 460
Quote:
Originally Posted by acdc1 View Post
I look in the Spanish forums pretty regularly, and I do post in the threads, although I try to steer clear of what I call "danger zones". I have some danger zones in a few forums, and in the Spanish forums, it's the Letizia threads. I'll occasionally ask a neutral question, but I really don't comment on what she's wearing, how she's acting, if Letizia and whoever hate each other, etc., so I won't get bashed by the die-hards. It sounds kind of bad, but it's almost as if we don't really have a freedom of speech, we have to say positive stuff or we'll get verbally humiliated. Generally, I like Letizia fairly well, so I don't have a lot of bad things to say about her, but I still would like for everyone to have a fair say. And it doesn't mean that nobody can have a discussion, but it would be great if the remarks were less mean and more "Why do you think this?". I mean, we shouldn't come really bash Letizia, like "I hate her she's so awful I hope she dies." but a little negative remark, like "I don't like the way that dress looks on her" or "She might need to wear a different color", shouldn't be reason for a complete war of words.

And I do understand that some members who don't speak English as a first language, maybe have different grammar rules, or something of that sort, so if they insert a lof of !!!!!!!!!, it's not because they're intentionally being rude. But I do see some testy remarks from the Letizia lovers, and Letizia haters as well. I know the Mods and Admins are great, and try to delete the really scathing personal hits, but there still are some hurtful things said.
Spot on acdc1. I agree with you completely on this. Yes, sometimes I also feel like I don't want to post my negative opinions because I might get bashed or as you say "verbally humiliated", and I don't want to get to that point because I really want to keep coming back to Letizia thread because I like her. But although I like her, I also have some negative comments on the outfit, hairstyle, etc. etc. from time to time. So in a way, yes, I feel like there is not much freedom of speech. I do hope to see you posting again here, reading different views is what makes a thread entaining and lively
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #227  
Old 09-30-2007, 04:11 AM
Duke of Marmalade's Avatar
Majesty
TRF Author
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Posts: 8,033
I think the spanish forums are much less controversial as eg the danish ones, where people really get passionate or even personal and offensive with their remarks.

I post a lot on the spanish forums and I always try to give my opinion in a civilised way, not offending anyone. In terms of Letizia, I don't like her role but that doesn't mean I want to bash her in general. Most of the times there are comments about her appearance, if I don't like it I say so, if I do, the same. I am neither a lover or a detractor of Letizia and I think some people get confused here because if I give a negative comment I am suspected to hate her ect which is not true. If I praise her people think I am a hyprocite which is neither true.

I never felt offended by people who love Letizia and praise her all the way and oppose my opinion as I think everybody is entitled to their own interpretation and and I expect the same attitude towards my opinion. Besides, if there are offensive remarks, the moderators will take care of it, issue resolved, and I think they are doing a fab job in letting the discussion move ahead and only interfere when necessary and at the end of the day it's their decision and not the decision of the posters what material or topics or sources are suitable as basis of discussions.

I was surprised to read that some posters refrain from posting here because they don't want to face the reaction of other posters as I always had the feeling that the exchange of opinions here is quite civilised and I appreciate the variety of opinions on the spanish threads. I think there are a lot of posters here who like one thing and don't like the other whilst eg on the danish forum there is either love her or hate her - that's very boring and can get annoying as it prevents a lively and honest discussion or exchange of opinions, so please keep posting and giving your opinions everybody !!! : - )
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #228  
Old 09-30-2007, 07:57 PM
Royal Highness
TRF Author
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Posts: 1,735
All of us are certainly "biased" , and not only in threads speaking about Princess Letizia. In all of them...since all of us have opinions and believes that we are right!

I never hide that I'm not a big fan of Princess of Asturiasa, but I try not to be harsh, for other persons may be -and are! -and could be in their right of being angry at me. So, we may have our own opinions, but if we said it in a civilizated way, you wouldn't have any "word war" over here.

We must accept there is people who is a BIG Princess Letizia fan, and would never see a single fault on her; and others that are rather the contrary. For these it could be VERY hard to have a convivial space to discuss, since they have nothing to discuss and their own concern is to fight. They could not try to conciliate for if the first of them saids: "...Her dress is wonderful..", the other will answer: "...No! Her dress is a mess and besides she never knew how to dress herself and she looks very skinny. She is anorexic!..." Between these two kind of persons there will ALWAYS be a war.

My reasons for not liking Princess of Asturias are mainly political and social ones. I'm not a big fan of her personality, either. But we can discuss about these issues with more respect and education than when we are speaking about her dresses , hairdoss or weight. So; I'm not a fan of her, but NOT for personal reasons. I do not "hate her" as a woman. Other members seems to hate her in a very personal way...a thing I never understood.

Be kind to each other...
Vanesa.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #229  
Old 09-30-2007, 08:55 PM
Roxsteve's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Any City, United States
Posts: 666
I think that Spanish people are very passionate. I'm one of them, and it is a good thing, but when people start attacking others because someone does not like Letizia or Felipe or anyone in their family, then things are not good anymore. I am not against Letizia, but there are a lot of things that I don't like about her. I am not a fan of Cristina either, but there are more things I like about her and her family. I don't know either--I probably never will--so everything I say, it's only my opinion and probably (most likely) pure speculation. The important thing here is to know that we are all here for fun. Let's try to be respectful. I think we have a wonderful mix of people.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #230  
Old 10-02-2007, 08:23 PM
Royal Highness
TRF Author
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Posts: 1,735
Likes and dislikes are always strong But as Roxteve said above, we may be able of control ourselves and said what we really think about Princess Letizia or any other royal, without attacking each other. I know it's hard, but we can say what we really think without being offensive...And also tolerate what other people said even if we dislikes their opinion.

It sounds easy...But it isn't!

Vanesa.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #231  
Old 10-02-2007, 08:44 PM
RaniaRocks's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Greece, United States
Posts: 276
Is funny, if you said that you don't like certain outfit the same people who has the thread full of "what a beautiful outfit" "I like how that color fits her" "That's a Varela for sure" "What a beautiful shoes" "Oh she's so beautiful and is the best dressed princess" "New diamonds everyone, maybe a gift from her husband"? etc etc etc dare to tell you your little "I don't like that dress at all" belong to the fashion forum, if you want to comment on fashion go to the fashion forum.

Allow me to ROFLMAO yet once again.

It will be much better if somebody said after you'r post: "in terms of fashion only positive remarks are welcome on this forum, for the negatives ones please remit yourself to the fashion or hair forum", "Letizia was, is and will be always perfect and no matter what you will be always wrong".

At least is honest.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #232  
Old 10-02-2007, 10:08 PM
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 2,292
Duke, good post.
At least the moderators here are much more objective than the Danish forums. Remember one time I posted 'Mary is not as famous as some of her fans claimed in a certain country', a moderator immediately started bashing me. When I replied questioning her objectivity as a moderator, my post got immediately deleted and she PMed me with a warning. I compained to a Super Moderator with deaf ears. If a moderator even behaved this way, it's so hard to imagine the fans' reactions there .
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #233  
Old 10-03-2007, 07:16 PM
Courtier
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: olney, United States
Posts: 594
I am very interested in the Spanish Royal family since I saw Prince Juan Carlos many years ago. I mostly read the SRF forums simply because I am not interested in the other royal families.

For me reading the posts and posting are more of a hobby - we are not trying to solve the world's problems so maybe be should all lighten up and just enjoy the pictures and the comments.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #234  
Old 10-03-2007, 08:14 PM
dazzling's Avatar
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: -, France
Posts: 17,868
many posts arent offensive but arent positive at the sametime which make them offensive to a few members. As chuchu said, I think we should take it easy and just enjoy without upsetting anyone and for everyone to accept opinions positive &/or negative. Whats an intresting conversation/debate without different views?!

To be honest, I think that the Spanish forum is one of the most free forums here & i think we should all be greatful for that.
I visit a few forums and post every now & then (maybe a post or two a month) because some of the Mod's arent really fair or dont accept negative things to be said

So i guess we should all enjoy this as much as we can & remember that we dont know the family & we are judging from pictures & articles
Reply With Quote
  #235  
Old 10-28-2007, 07:41 AM
Little_star's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Manchester, United Kingdom
Posts: 5,623
Personally I think there are some posters on the Spanish forums, particularly F&L threads who deliberately post negative things just to get a reaction and to boost the profile of another royal. I'm not going to name names but reading between the lines that's my opinion and perspective. I know some people will disagree with me.

Compared to other forums, I don't find the posters especially rude, for example I think you rarely get personal attacks, at least not very severe ones. I've been subject to nasty PM's or very snide comments in the past for posting something that somebody disliked. As far as I'm aware that doesn't happen on this particular forum.

Moreover, one of the things I really enjoy about the Spanish forum as a whole, is that so many of the posters are Spanish themselves. It opens up a world of information, opinions and viewpoints that otherwsie may be missing from the forum. However the downside is that as a result some people struggle with English and I do think their posts are subject to misunderstanding. Whether, accidental or deliberate, it seems that sometimes people take posts out of context and attach a much more severe meaning than the one originally intended. It's not just Spanish posters either, I said something recently which I didn't explain very well and as a result somebody thought I was being negative.
__________________
Please give whatever you can to the DEC's Pakistan Floods Appeal. Millions of lives are at risk
http://www.dec.org.uk/index.html
Reply With Quote
  #236  
Old 10-28-2007, 08:27 PM
Roxsteve's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Any City, United States
Posts: 666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Little_star View Post
Personally I think there are some posters on the Spanish forums, particularly F&L threads who deliberately post negative things just to get a reaction and to boost the profile of another royal. I'm not going to name names but reading between the lines that's my opinion and perspective. I know some people will disagree with me.

Compared to other forums, I don't find the posters especially rude, for example I think you rarely get personal attacks, at least not very severe ones. I've been subject to nasty PM's or very snide comments in the past for posting something that somebody disliked. As far as I'm aware that doesn't happen on this particular forum.

Moreover, one of the things I really enjoy about the Spanish forum as a whole, is that so many of the posters are Spanish themselves. It opens up a world of information, opinions and viewpoints that otherwsie may be missing from the forum. However the downside is that as a result some people struggle with English and I do think their posts are subject to misunderstanding. Whether, accidental or deliberate, it seems that sometimes people take posts out of context and attach a much more severe meaning than the one originally intended. It's not just Spanish posters either, I said something recently which I didn't explain very well and as a result somebody thought I was being negative.
Well, it is only fair that people are able to say whatever they think of F&L even if you think they are doing it just to spike you or others. I post comments that are sometimes very negative, but I don't even think of bothering others, I just say what I think at the time. I think that is primarily the problem here--many people think like you and therefore, the arguments and attacks start. It is nice to be able to post your viewpoint. I enjoy many of the posts, especially the controversial ones--they add a lot of flavor!!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #237  
Old 10-28-2007, 08:57 PM
Royal Highness
TRF Author
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Posts: 1,735
I share what you said in your post Roxsteve. But I don't know if it adds flavor to the discussions or not. When I write something is just for I feel like posting it, not just for "being controversial" or something.

In fact, I never liked to be "controversial". I don't like to discuss. However, I can't restraint myself for saying what I really think about an issue.

Vanesa.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #238  
Old 11-01-2007, 05:24 AM
Little_star's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Manchester, United Kingdom
Posts: 5,623
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxsteve View Post
Well, it is only fair that people are able to say whatever they think of F&L even if you think they are doing it just to spike you or others. I post comments that are sometimes very negative, but I don't even think of bothering others, I just say what I think at the time. I think that is primarily the problem here--many people think like you and therefore, the arguments and attacks start.
I didn't realise there was a problem with "thinking like me"......

Funnily enough it was somebody who doesn't like F&L who pointed out to me the clear malice in some posts, so clearly my "viewpoint" has nothing to do with it!
__________________
Please give whatever you can to the DEC's Pakistan Floods Appeal. Millions of lives are at risk
http://www.dec.org.uk/index.html
Reply With Quote
  #239  
Old 11-09-2007, 04:39 AM
Duke of Marmalade's Avatar
Majesty
TRF Author
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Posts: 8,033
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mari_*
THANK YOU CHUCHU! OMG If only everyone tought the same. I just don't get those kind of people who only enter the forum read everything about the person they most deslike and post things only to criticize, I mean.. don't they have anything better to do?. That is such a stupid and inmature attitude, that I will NEVER understand.

That really is the 1 million dollar question chuchu.

I am like you I get really tired of the same old thing over and over. If you dislike someone so much go to another thread about a CP that you do like. Give us that like her a break from listening to the same thing for a while.
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camarina
NO, it is not ok.
Many people are tired of that person create negativity in this forum ok? And I express my opinion as she/he express her/his constant UNPLEASANT opinions.And I will continue to express my views when i not agree with something.
Personal attaks are not allowed but continuous attacks to a person who can not defend herself are allowed?...

continuous attacks to a member on the forum isnt allowed. But everyone is entitled to their own opinion's
What I like a lot about the Spanish forums is that people express their opinions in a very civilized way – unlike in other forums – and the moderators do a great job by allowing the discussion moving ahead.

There are those who praise Letizia, even if there is an obvious reason not to praise her; there are those who critizise Letizia, even if there is no obvious reason to critizise her and there are those – the grand majority of posters – who praise and critizise depending how they see different issues. There is a tolerant atmosphere and a friendly co-existence on the Spanish threads that I have always appreciated very much. I am surprised to see that there is now the need to mock on specific posters and the way they give their opinion, together with the well meant advice: you better stay away if you don’t join the praise instead of daring to express a critical opinion. Isn’t this what this forum is about? Giving an opinion in a civilised way? And if you don’t share it, either start a well argumented discussion or tolerate and respect it?

Besides, constant praising or creating a worship mentality is as boring as constant critizism and creating negativity; in my opinion only a variety of opinions adds flavour to this forum. It has been possible to respect each other in the past and I hope this doesn’t change, for the good of the forum.

Keep on posting
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #240  
Old 11-09-2007, 05:23 AM
adelaide's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: paris, France
Posts: 2,101
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke of Marmalade View Post
What I like a lot about the Spanish forums is that people express their opinions in a very civilized way – unlike in other forums – and the moderators do a great job by allowing the discussion moving ahead.


Me too, because it's true work of moderator doing in the aim to keep a pacific and intelligent way of discussion. All the participants to this threads since the oldest ones who want to "survive" in the spanish threads know how to do when some disturbators with theirs own pleasurs are continuing in their very personal negative dialectic! Very easy:for to have a dialectic we have to be at least TWO, if you understand what I mean!

There are those who praise Letizia, even if there is an obvious reason not to praise her; there are those who critizise Letizia, even if there is no obvious reason to critizise her and there are those – the grand majority of posters – who praise and critizise depending how they see different issues. There is a tolerant atmosphere and a friendly co-existence on the Spanish threads that I have always appreciated very much. I am surprised to see that there is now the need to mock on specific posters and the way they give their opinion, together with the well meant advice: you better stay away if you don’t join the praise instead of daring to express a critical opinion. Isn’t this what this forum is about? Giving an opinion in a civilised way? And if you don’t share it, either start a well argumented discussion or tolerate and respect it?

Absolutly agree about the necessity of the well argumented discussion with the most possible part of tolerate and respect of the others opinion. But I want to add an immportant thing, when you are criticizing one member of the Spain Royal Family - may be the fact to ention only The princess of Asturias can be considere as an interessant lapsus because Letizia isn't the single member of SRF who can be criticized at least it could be the joke: make critics about Letizia only to make critics and to creat an artificial debat, if you know what I mean also!!!

Besides, constant praising or creating a worship mentality is as boring as constant critizism and creating negativity; in my opinion only a variety of opinions adds flavour to this forum. It has been possible to respect each other in the past and I hope this doesn’t change, for the good of the forum.

Keep on posting
Thanks for your permissivity
__________________

__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
posting habits


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Future of The Spanish Monarchy TODOI Royal Family of Spain 685 02-20-2014 10:16 AM
Retrospective of the Spanish Royal Family, Part 2. Alexandria Current Events Archive 212 07-08-2007 12:55 AM
Easter Vacations: 2004 - 2006 moosey60 Royal Family of Spain 430 05-27-2006 07:42 PM




Additional Links
Popular Tags
abdication birth birthday bourbon-parma camilla charlene chris o'neill crown prince frederik crown prince haakon crown princess letizia crown princess mary crown princess mette-marit crown princess victoria danish royals engagement fashion genealogy grand duchess maria teresa grand duke henri habsburg hereditary grand duchess stéphanie hereditary grand duke guillaume hohenzollern infanta elena king abdullah king abdullah ii king albert ii king carl xvi gustav king juan carlos king philippe king willem-alexander picture thread pom pregnancy prince albert prince albert ii prince constantijn prince felipe prince felix prince frederik prince henrik prince joachim princess princess alexia (2005 -) princess ariane princess beatrix princess catharina-amalia princess charlene princess christina of the netherlands princess haya princess laurentien princess letizia princess mabel princess madeleine princess marie princess marilene princess mary princess maxima queen mathilde queen maxima queen paola queen rania queen silvia queen sofia royal russia state visit wedding willem-alexander william


Our Communities

Our communities encompass many different hobbies and interests, but each one is built on friendly, intelligent membership.

» More about our Communities

Automotive Communities

Our Automotive communities encompass many different makes and models. From U.S. domestics to European Saloons.

» More about our Automotive Communities

RV & Travel Trailer Communities

Our RV & Travel Trailer sites encompasses virtually all types of Recreational Vehicles, from brand-specific to general RV communities.

» More about our RV Communities

Marine Communities

Our Marine websites focus on Cruising and Sailing Vessels, including forums and the largest cruising Wiki project on the web today.

» More about our Marine Communities


Copyright 2002-2012 Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:57 AM.

Social Knowledge Networks

eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2014
Jelsoft Enterprises

Royal News Delivered to your Email!

You can get the latest Royal News right in your inbox.

unsusbcribe at anytime with one click

Close [X]