Spanish Christmas Cards - All Years

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

meac

Aristocracy
City
Barcelona
Country
Spain
This year the photographer has not taken pains... what has it passed with the CHRISTMAS SPIRIT? Good-bye to the lit chimney, good-bye to the tender image of the real grandparents with their grandsons, good-bye to the flowers of red Easter, good-bye to the family stay of The Operetta... Now, due to that air of " modernity " that hopelessly all it impregnates it, what do we have?
Because a card with airs of vacations summery in the middle of August... dresses all in plan have just come from the beach... with a tan suspect that I don't believe of skiing that it is... They have not been bothered neither in coinciding one day to be made the picture together all. For sure the Palm has sent the five pictures for e-mail to the photographer so that the hits in the card.

Let us analyze one for a those pictures hit on imaginary funds:

1) Jaime and the Infanta Elena, seemed that they have photographed them while they attended a race of seated bulls behind the barrier of the I sew taurine.

2) Froilán neither he looks for the camera and to Victoria it reflects him the sun in the hair. Those pictures insurance was taken in Mallorca last summer.

3) the King to notice the bottom and the sovereign's image stumped on him well... I don't know, it seems that they have hit the picture on the bottom and it has not been him convincing. Go tie orange... it dazzles me...

4) the Queen... it is evident that with that attire it was not winter when they have photographed her.

5) the Infanta Cristina is the best in all the adults. The poor Iñaki (it is a to say, because to pay 6 million Eurus is not in fact not to have funds, jeje) it seemed that it has tripped with the photographic objective and it has gone out with face of having hallucinated.

6) Juan, Pablo and Miguel so summer are to eat up them. It is incredible how much Pablo resembles his grandfather, the King.

7) the Asturias has an unbearable bottom. And Letizia has come out horrible in the picture. she looks that it is pretty the woman... because it is not very favored with that shirt orange and that poses.

I wait that next year they are bothered in meeting and they are left of so much " modernity "... That pictures (s) Christmas so desapoinment at the same time that original.

Ah!!! it is the picture of web page of Their Majesty's House with the one that the Real Family the Christmas 2004 congratulates. There won't be another. They have it there setting.

Attachments

• xtma04g.jpg
    xtma04g.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 1,605
Wow! Very original card!
But meac is right: this year the card is a bit disapoinment because there isn't Christmas spirit in it!
Well, it doesn't look like a Christmas card, but I love the pics.
I think that most of them are never seen pics, right?. Especially Infanta Cristina and family ones: it seems like they've been taken by themselves.

Ok, i saw thw card in a magazine but i don't belive...that is the royal card for Christmas???In did very original, but...they don't have time for a foto or they just don't won take one. At list isch one can take a special foto and do the same thing...now if you look well that is paparazzi pics...sincerally i don't like. Oh, and i belive Letizia deserve have a better card for start at list her and Filipe can do one just for them.

OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH!!!!!! I am soooooooooooooooooooooo disapointed ................. !

micas said:
Oh, and i belive Letizia deserve have a better card for start at list her and Filipe can do one just for them.

OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH!!!!!! I am soooooooooooooooooooooo disapointed ................. !
I second you on that Micas. I think that this card is poorly done, it's like someone just threw the pictures there and that's it.

If they wanted just random pictures, I think I could have done better......rather disappointing.

Anna_R said:
I second you on that Micas. I think that this card is poorly done, it's like someone just threw the pictures there and that's it.

If they wanted just random pictures, I think I could have done better......rather disappointing.
I agree with you Anna and Micas; the card is poorly done.

It reminds me of someone's idea of fan art rather than an official Christmas card from the royal family.

Alexandria said:
I agree with you Anna and Micas; the card is poorly done.

It reminds me of someone's idea of fan art rather than an official Christmas card from the royal family.
And poorly done at that! Martine and Josefine would have done something much more spectacular!

Yes, the idea of a genealogic tree is preety original, but the selected photos are a very disappointing choice...

It seems the Spanish Royal Family rarely has a chance to get all together. I'm always repeating this, but, 7 months after the wedding, the official website has not a decent family photo... The one they have comes from the last century... and they don't seem to be worried about that, because if they were, they would have replaced this:

http://www.casareal.es/casareal/images/famil01g.jpg

Last edited:
Elsa M. said:
Yes, the idea of a genealogic tree is preety original, but the selected photos are a very disappointing choice...

It seems the Spanish Royal Family rarely has a chance to get all together. I'm always repeating this, but, 7 months after the wedding, the official website has not a decent family photo... The one they have comes from the last century... and they don't seem to be worried about that, because if they were, they would have replaced this:

http://www.casareal.es/casareal/images/famil01g.jpg
I certainly agree with you Elsa M. and with the rest of the members about the christmas card the royal family has released for this year.

For me, it didn't even equal to the elegance of the members of the Spanish Royal Family when clothing and etc. For me, there is nothing wrong if the card would be simple but it should also look good. The pictures were just like cutted out in circle form then pasted. I would have prefered the seal of the Royal Family with poinsettias as borders. That would have looked better. =)

And with regards to their website, I think when compared to other royal websites, it should be updated or it should have a new look. They should put new official portraits of the members of the family. And they should also have a calendar just like of the DRF so that we should also be updated of their whereabouts of the days to come. Nothing is wrong if they want simplicity on some things but it should also look good.

Spanish Christmas Cards - All years

i was wondering does anyone have scans and pictures of the spainish royal family throughout the years??? ive only ever seen two and i would love to see all the others

Spanish Christmas cards 2007

I have seen the Christmast Card of the Kings, they appear with all the grandchildren in the garden. :wub:

I have seen the Christmast Card of the Kings, they appear with all the grandchildren in the garden. :wub:

That sounds great, ANYTHING is better than last year. Please no depressing landscape again :lol:

There will be a Christmas card of the Princes?

Thank you Lula, the Christmas card for the SRF looks lovely! :flowers:
And it could harldy be otherwise, when there are so many gorgeous kids there. ;)

Thanks lula :flowers:. The picture is beautiful :wub:.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you Lula, the Christmas card for the SRF looks lovely! :flowers:
And it could harldy be otherwise, when there are so many gorgeous kids there. ;)

It does look lovely indeed but what whas JC thinking? Oh dear, he could have shown a little smile at least. He looks kind of excluded and grumpy behind that bench and not like a proud grandfather who is the patriarch of the family, sitting next to the Queen (who is beaming!).

When I think of Christmas cards I think of a lovely photo in the snow, in a beautiful winter scenario, under the fire place!!!!! These christmas cards looked like they were taking in the summer time and don't have anything to do with the lovely Christmas season! I love the one that Prince Filipe and Princess Letizia make last year with Leonor near the fire place and under a Christmas sock! That was really a Christmas card!!These are only family shoots!

What a lovely chistmascard this year! So nice of the Kings to pose with all their grandchildren. I love it. :wub: I hope we'll have a bigger version available soon (casareal.es doesn't have it online yet), I'd love to have a better look at them

is there a bigger version?, I would like to see Little infantita beautiful face in close up.

Spanish Christmas cards 2007

the christmas cards of the king and queen of this year with their grandchildren! courtesy of hola.

Galerías de imágenes

quite adorable! (although i'm afraid the king looks like a photoshop copy paste :rolleyes:)

the christmas cards of the king and queen of this year with their grandchildren! courtesy of hola.

Galerías de imágenes

quite adorable! (although i'm afraid the king looks like a photoshop copy paste :rolleyes:)

I like the card - the picture is so informal like any other family's Christmas card.

I love the card, the king and queen with all of their grandchildren. They look realy nice all together. Lovely:angel:

Their grandchildren are really great! :flowers:
The King and the Queen are obviously proud of them!
Great pic of them all togheter, and nice card. Very informal style, their usual informal style!
Love it!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom