Bentran Gomez-Acebo and Laura Ponte Have Separated: June 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mari_*

Serene Highness , Picture of the Month Representa
City
Pty
Country
Panama
Is it true that Beltran and Laura Ponte are splitting up?, there have been many rumors about it, but just rumors, I heard today on a spanish TV show that now they are really splitting up.. Hope it's not true

Is it true that Beltran and Laura Ponte are splitting up?, there have been many rumors about it, but just rumors, I heard today on a spanish TV show that now they are really splitting up.. Hope it's not true

Laura Ponte y Beltrán Gómez Acebo, a un paso de separarse. europapress.es

http://www.hola.com/noticias-de-actualidad/03-06-2009/66089/

lots of articles. i guess something is wrong, why would beltran move back in with his mother infanta pilar. maybe another "permanent separation" on the way. they have two small kids, what a shame.

There has been nonstop rumors of marital crisis the last 2-3 years. It's not the first time Beltran left home. Hopefully he will move back soon like he did before.

Too bad. They always seemed like a nice couple, Beltran is very good looking and down to earth, Laura has this melancholic expression on her face but always insisted that it would not reflect her character. Maybe it just didn't work out despite a long courtship I think they dated for seven or eight years. Laura is still very much involved in the model scene, does a lot of shoots, adverts, party etc, maybe Beltran ended up as house-husband at home looking after the kids and it put a strain on their relationship.

Letizia looked great at their wedding:
Getty Images - Spanish Royal Wedding of Beltran Gomez Acebo and Laura Ponte
Full thread
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forum...acebo-borb-n-and-laura-ponte-2004-a-3644.html

Even though the Kings attended there have always been rumours that Infanta Pilar wasn't happy with her son's choice, a model.

They have two kids, Luis Felipe (almost 4) and Laura (almost 3).

There were a lot of rumors before this confirmation, I knew something what going on this marriage between Beltran and Laura Ponte, too sad for their children.

I suppose Infanta Pilar would not comment on this, if it was just a mere crisis and they weren't thinking about divorce...

Bentran Gomez-Acebo and Laura Ponte divorced

The french forum Noblesse et Royautés annonced to-day their divorce.
Infante Pilar confirm it officially .
I don't know if there is already a forum of this sad news ?

I read a short article in La Razon about the couple's separation; the link here Laura Ponte y Beltrán Gómez-Acebo se separan. From the article it seems Laura Ponte apparently tolerated a certain situation for quite some time (which situation it is not explained in the article) and finally had enough. She has gone back to the apartment she has owned since she was single. I always thought she seemed very nice, discreet and stylish. Fortunately, she kept working throughout her married life (not at the same pace as before her marriage but enought to keep her current in the fashion world). She reminds me a bit of the wives of the Bulgarian princes, pretty, down to earth and working women, all which they seem to combine rather well with their positions as "wives of..."

I have read the same, but I don't know if it is a reiable source.

Why suddenly 2 divorces in Infanta Pilar's family after more than 10 years wedding ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom