Spanish Royal Family at the ARCO Fair: February 9, 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
kinneret5764 said:
I think Letizia dressed far better when she was a journalist. Her Zarzuela fashion advisor should be removed for recommending such drab attire.

:D I used to think that too, but I now I think that Letizia doesn`t care about fashion. She will never be a style icon and that`s what she wants. She may think it is more professional to wear boring suits. It`s a pity because she is a crown princess and the future Queen and she just look like any bussiness woman.

ceci said:
:D I used to think that too, but I now I think that Letizia doesn`t care about fashion. She will never be a style icon and that`s what she wants. She may think it is more professional to wear boring suits. It`s a pity because she is a crown princess and the future Queen and she just look like any bussiness woman.

You have some great points. However, I think she can still maintain a professional image by wearing stylish business suits and not the drab clothes we've been seeing in recent weeks. She doesn't need to be fashion icon as that is not what her work is about however, she has to look good. She's young and naturally attractive - there is no reason why she should water down her good looks. She should enhance them with more fashionable attire. It's a shame that someone so young can look so old.

Monalisa said:
The green suit is beautiful indeed,the colour is nice,but she reminds me a lot the green suit which princess mary wore last week at N.Y!:confused: occurence or copying;)
Exactly the same reason which led Mary to wear a similar pink top coat to the one Letizia had previously worn during her trip to New York... :confused:
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=86896

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=86864

They're both fashionable women, wearing the very last trends... no surprise that they use the same pieces/colours/cuts; after all, fashion is all about using the same things, in the same season... ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom