Four Queens - The Provencal Sisters Who Ruled Europe

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Empress

Heir Apparent
Country
United States
For the month of October the Royal Book Club will be discussing the book, Four Queens - The Provencal Sisters Who Ruled Europe by Nancy Goldstone. If you have read the book, are about to purchase it via Amazon or from another source (which there is still time to do), or are simply interested to read what your fellow members have to say about it, please join us.

The schedule:

Sunday 1pm PST

October 11
Chapters 1-6

October 18
Chapters 7-15

October 25
Chapters 16 - 23
Overall discussion of the book

I have bought this book, and haven't read it yet, but I think I will get it out now and start reading it. I think the reason I haven't read it yet is because I didn't know to much of the background information on the royals being discussed.

I have bought it too. I'm in the same position, Melania. My problem is that I am going away and I won't be back until November. I can't take it with me because it's hardback and too heavy.

Hello everyone. Due to the lack of interest in this book, and the book club in general, we are closing the book club effective immediately, instead of at the close of the month. We will move the threads to the library forum for those of you who do wish to discuss this or any other book.

Back
Top Bottom