Wedding of Pippa Middleton and James Matthews: May 20, 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Any sign of adult attendants for Pippa? I have the impression Catherine is her attendant, especially helping with her children and Pippa.

I love love love Pippa's dress and look. She looks breathtaking.

Clearly there was no truth to the "no ring, no bring" rule that was supposedly being enforced.

I have seen several people so far with their significant other who are not engaged or married.
For example:
Princess Eugenie was there with her boyfriend

I was really looking forward to seeing Meghan and don't know why she didn't attend or was not invited as Harry's plus 1.

Eugenie and Jack have been dating for over 7 years. James and Donna Air have been dating for over 4 years. Pippa knows both Jack and Donna. It's a pretty logical thought process.

Wonderful to see Dad driving the car and Pippa looks to be everything a bride should be. Utterly beautiful gown, gorgeous updo and perfect veil so we could really see her. Her dad looks so proud.

Can't wait to see the front of the gown...I love everything about it I have seen so far. The veil is gorgeous also....and have we gotten an ID on the designer of her dress?

LaRae

Any sign of adult attendants for Pippa? I have the impression Catherine is her attendant, especially helping with her children and Pippa.

I love love love Pippa's dress and look. She looks breathtaking.

That's how it appears to me also...Kate is her sole attendant. I love how they did it the same at both of their weddings.

LaRae

I think it's simply letting the ceremony be about Pippa. All eyes would certainly be on Meghan and Harry. I can some of the stupider "press" writing nasty headlines about that.

Eugenie and Jack have been dating for over 7 years. James and Donna Air have been dating for over 4 years. Pippa knows both Jack and Donna. It's a pretty logical thought process.
They can invite Bozo the clown if they wanted. However this "no ring no bring" rule was well circulated in the media and IMO, should have been shut down by the family as false since it was quite obviously not true.

They can invite Bozo the clown if they wanted. However this "no ring no bring" rule was well circulated in the media and IMO, should have been shut down by the family as false since it was quite obviously not true.

It's really no one's business who they invited or didn't...they are private citizens. They are under no obligation to call the press up everytime someone publishes a false report. They'd be doing it all the time!

LaRae

That's how it appears to me also...Kate is her sole attendant. I love how they did it the same at both of their weddings.

LaRae

I have to agree with you. From the pictures I've seen so far, Kate's dress was in tune with the color scheme for the little ones' attire. Kate matches almost perfectly to Charlotte dress sash and shoes. With mama close by too, Kate can easily keep a good eye on the little ones.

LaRae
If it is the case, it shows how close the sisters are! So nice to see.

I have to agree with you. From the pictures I've seen so far, Kate's dress was in tune with the color scheme for the little ones' attire. Kate matches almost perfectly to Charlotte dress sash and shoes. With mama close by too, Kate can easily keep a good eye on the little ones.
Also matches the colour of the best man's tie

It also the same color scheme in the floral arrangements. It all looks very nice!

I don't care for the high neck and short sleeved look but overall Pippa looks lovely. Gorgeous hair and makeup!

Only the Queen is Her Majesty. William, Harry, Kate, Eugenie, George and Charlotte are His/Her Royal Highness.

I It is more than probable the Meghan was already inside. After all, it's Pippa's wedding and we wouldn't want a feeding frenzy on Meghan.

That's a possibility too!

Got it wrong, dad didn't drive, but the chauffeur was hunched over so far I couldn't see him until I watched the video.

Looks like the media is being kept well back away from the Church (based on the live feed).

I wonder if she will change dresses for her reception? That seems to be the thing now-days.

LaRae

Looks like the media is being kept well back away from the Church (based on the live feed).

I wonder if she will change dresses for her reception? That seems to be the thing now-days.

LaRae

I doubt she will change for the reception but she'll probably change for the evening party.

Pippa looks gorgeous! Beautiful dress, so elegant and not trashy like so many wedding dresses I've seen lately.
Hope we get some better pictures though.

Back
Top Bottom