The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 05-20-2017, 10:18 AM
Administrator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss whirley View Post
It sounds like Lady Gabriella Windsor attended. I thought she might, considering she been dating Pippa's close friend Tom Kingston for 3 years.
Indeed, Gabriella and Tom were present:
Britain's Lady Gabriella Windsor attends the wedding of Pippa... News Photo | Getty Images

Charlotte's godmother Sophie Carter is on the very left of this photo, in the purple tweed:
http://www.gettyimages.com.au/license/685747028

Old 05-20-2017, 10:22 AM
Majesty

Lady Gabriella is right behind Eugenie in best dressed. I love her proper hat

Old 05-20-2017, 10:30 AM
Majesty

Thanks for the links and photos!

Mrs Mathews looked nice. Her look, especially the veil, was much better than The Duchess' of Cambridge. Costumes of page boys and flower girls were perfect.

It was nice to see Lady Gabriella attending the wedding.
Old 05-20-2017, 10:31 AM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessRulz View Post
A car photo of William and Kate leaving KP on their way to Englefield for the wedding - odd, I would have thought the Cambridge family would have spent the night in Bucklebury.

Kate is in 'peach' according to the DM, looks to be a pale tone from the photo.

Kate and William set off from Kensington Palace | Daily Mail Online
I bet they spent the night in London to keep George and Charlotte as close to routine as possible. Yes, they've undoubtedly spent a lot of time at the Middleton home, but I'm sure that was a chaotic environment pre-wedding.

Pippa looked lovely, but I really don't like the dress from the waist up. Just not flattering. But then, I'm in the minority that wasn't crazy about Catherine's dress either.
Old 05-20-2017, 10:31 AM
Majesty

Lady Gabriella looked smashing.
Old 05-20-2017, 10:34 AM
Heir Apparent

Love the one pic of Charlotte where she's holding the nanny's hand and half turned looking back. Beautiful shot.

LaRae
Old 05-20-2017, 10:39 AM
Nobility

Daily Mail is already running a "Where's Meghan" story:

Pippa Middleton wedding: Princes William and Harry arrive | Daily Mail Online

Meghan better be on Harry's arm for the reception and the after party or the press is going to get ugly about this.
Old 05-20-2017, 10:42 AM
Heir Presumptive

I love her dress! Just I am not sur about her tiara! too small, fake one?
She looks lovely and the kids and kate also! But I do not see photos of his parents!
Old 05-20-2017, 10:43 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Countessmeout View Post
Lady Gabriella is right behind Eugenie in best dressed. I love her proper hat
I think she'd look better with a slightly longer skirt. That one looks out of proportion.
Old 05-20-2017, 10:43 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madame Verseau View Post

Meghan better be on Harry's arm for the reception and the after party or the press is going to get ugly about this.
When are they going to run the "Where's the Horse and Carriage" story? The press fabricated that one, too. Somebody better arrive to the evening party in a horse and carriage or the press is going to get ugly about being caught in lies.
Old 05-20-2017, 10:44 AM
Heir Presumptive

So Eugenie but no Bea ?
Old 05-20-2017, 10:48 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashelen View Post
She looks lovely and the kids and kate also! But I do not see photos of his parents!
It is no fake one. The newspaper The Telegraph claims it is from Robinson Pelham. Possibly a bracelet set on a monture.

Essentially it is "just" the wedding of a Ms Philippa Middleton with a Mr James Matthews so big diadems were not to be expected.
Old 05-20-2017, 10:49 AM
Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
I'd be very surprised if we even get any kind of photos for both the reception and the evening party. If there were any taken at the reception near the church, I think they'd be up and available already.

For the evening party seeing as its on the Middleton's home ground, its going to be very hard for the press to get any kind of photos from that. Security will keep onlookers and press as far away from the premises as possible.

That's how it should be too. We were fortunate to be able to get the pictures that we did from the ceremony.
Old 05-20-2017, 10:50 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss whirley View Post
When are they going to run the "Where's the Horse and Carriage" story? The press fabricated that one, too. Somebody better arrive to the evening party in a horse and carriage or the press is going to get ugly about being caught in lies.
The Daily Fail is just a sad congregration of keyboard-knights led by the High Priestess of Hate, Katie Hopkins.

Old 05-20-2017, 10:52 AM
Nobility

Agree with Osipi.

Here's one last video of Mr. and Mrs. Matthews leaving Englefield for Bucklebury: https://twitter.com/_mio/status/865938173813288961

Looks like she's taken the veil off.
Old 05-20-2017, 10:53 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madame Verseau View Post

That's the press's problem, not Pippa and James'.

The press has fabricated easily half a dozen things about this wedding leading up to it - from the "no ring" rule to the horse drawn carriage. People believed it all to be true despite none of it coming from the Middleton or Matthews families, and despite knowing that the press isn't exactly known for its honesty.

Pippa and James are private individuals, whose family is almost entirely composed of private individuals. They owe nothing to the press or the public.
Old 05-20-2017, 10:55 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osipi View Post
I'd be very surprised if we even get any kind of photos for both the reception and the evening party. If there were any taken at the reception near the church, I think they'd be up and available already.

For the evening party seeing as its on the Middleton's home ground, its going to be very hard for the press to get any kind of photos from that. Security will keep onlookers and press as far away from the premises as possible.

That's how it should be too. We were fortunate to be able to get the pictures that we did from the ceremony.

Oh but you know those media folks and their long lenses ...and it's a glass venue....

LaRae
Old 05-20-2017, 10:56 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashelen View Post
It's real. But she is also not a princess. I am glad she went with a beautiful small headband like piece.

And not because people would wrongly criticize her about trying to be royal. Because we know they would But because I find the big fake tiaras gaudy and Disney costume like. She doesn't have a family tiara, and I don't see them buying a massive real tiara. Big faux tiara vs delicate real headpiece, I think she made the right choice.

And by that I mean for her and her day. Not to appease critics.
Old 05-20-2017, 11:00 AM
Heir Apparent

I thought the little diamond band/head piece was lovely. It was just an accent piece instead of a statement piece.

LaRae