Wedding of Pippa Middleton and James Matthews: May 20, 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Pippa looks gorgeous! Beautiful dress, so elegant and not trashy like so many wedding dresses I've seen lately.
Hope we get some better pictures though.

I'm relieved it wasn't a bare shoulder dress, those only look good at beach weddings.

Absolutely stunning! Loved the gown and her hair! A perfect bridal updo.

Can't wait to see the front of the gown...I love everything about it I have seen so far. The veil is gorgeous also....and have we gotten an ID on the designer of her dress?

LaRae

Pippa wears Giles Deacon gown and veil was designed by Stephen Jones.

Everyone looks great.

Kate clearly dressed to not overshadow her sister. I'm glad she didn't do a Maxima and try to out do every other guest. She's discrete which is something I've come to like about her.

You know what I absolutely adore Phillipa's dress, it's perfect for her and her figure. I love the detail but it's simple.

I really like the material of her dress. I don't see anything I don't like, head to toe she looks wonderful!

LaRae

I like her dress and veil, very much, but dislike the little hair decoration.. She'd have looked FAR more elegant without it, allowing the wonderful earrings to shine !

Just looking at pictures for the first time, but this is a fantastic wedding dress. A really well designed dress

Have they listed who the flower girls and page boys are?

LaRae

And the kiss!!

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/05/20/12/4092280000000578-4524842-image-a-193_1495281282338.jpg
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/05/20/12/4092208F00000578-4524842-image-a-197_1495281352908.jpg

The jewels of Pippa Middleton's wedding
The long-awaited nuptials of Pippa Middleton, sister of the Duchess of Cambridge, took place today in Berkshire. Pippa married James Matthews at St. Mark's Church in Englefield, and there were both bridal and royal jewels on display.

Jewels of Pippa Middleton's Wedding | The Court Jeweller

Last edited by a moderator:
Have they listed who the flower girls and page boys are?

LaRae

Countess Philippa Hoyos - daughter of Count Jakob Hoyos and Ileana Szczepanski
Lily French
Avia Horner - daughter of James' work colleague, Edward Horner, and Lady Emily Compton (daughter of the 7th Marquess of Northampton)
Princess Charlotte of Cambridge

Casimir Tatos - Pippa's godson, son of Ari Tatos and Comtesse Marie-Sophie de Montgelas
Edward Sebire
William Ward
Prince George of Cambridge

Last edited:
It didn't look Scottish themed like the British press said it would be. Did the rags get anything right?

They did get it right that there was a wedding, and the Cambridges would be there and/or part of the wedding party. LOL

LaRae

Just looking at pictures for the first time, but this is a fantastic wedding dress. A really well designed dress

Absolutely, timeless in many ways. The fabric is beautiful and she is such a beautiful bride. She and the designer made some good choices there.
How about that tucked knot in the back of the veil? Wow. Just the right side of fussy and working to echo that keyhole back.

He looked great too. Nice choice of vest and tie. A Happy little pop of color.

The whole wedding seems to have had a nice soft romantic/vintage feel.

LaRae

Absolutely, timeless in many ways. The fabric is beautiful and she is such a beautiful bride. She and the designer made some good choices there.

Yes, some of the press were saying that Giles Deacon was a risky choice.
But Pippa looked perfect.

Better not to have read what the press wrote before the Wedding.
Charming family Wedding in a small country Church.

Yes, some of the press were saying that Giles Deacon was a risky choice.
But Pippa looked perfect.
I can understand why people thought Giles Deacon would be a risky choice. His runway shows tend to be more on the experimental, daring side.

I have to say Pippa looks beautiful today. Her dress is everything in a wedding dress i'd like in my wedding dress.

Kate also looks very nice today, mainly because she's actually put her hair up. Charlotte, George and the other littleun's look super cute. Their outfits and shoes are by Kate's favourite - Pepa and Co.

Back
Top Bottom