Tom Parker Bowles & Sara Buys 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Royalsa

Aristocracy
City
Near Amsterdam
Country
Netherlands
Knows anybody something about the upcoming wedding of Tom Parker Bowles and Sara Buys? I know they will marry in september (this month).

Some photos of Tom Parker Bowles and his fiancée Sara.

Attachments

• Verloving Tom Parker Bowles & Sara Buys.jpg
    Verloving Tom Parker Bowles & Sara Buys.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 2,693
  • Sarah Buys (verloofde van Tom Parker Bowles) op 2de huwelijk Charles.jpg
    Sarah Buys (verloofde van Tom Parker Bowles) op 2de huwelijk Charles.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 1,811
  • Tom Parker Bowles & Sara Buys op huwelijk Charles.jpg
    Tom Parker Bowles & Sara Buys op huwelijk Charles.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 10,976
Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I agree but her shoe was not match the dress wrong color.... :eek:

karla64 said:
Yes I agree but her shoe was not match the dress wrong color.... :eek:
Oh yeah, I forgot the ugly shoes. I can't wait to see her wedding gown.

ladybelline said:
After seeing this, I'm fearing the worst on her big day.
Perhaps a mini wedding gown... :p

ladybelline said:
After seeing this, I'm fearing the worst on her big day.:D
well, there's a thread in the forum that awaits pictures...:D

Elsa M. said:
Perhaps a mini wedding gown... :p

With a bustle in the back that hikes up your hem! :eek:

There have not been any information about Tom's wedding yet i think, maybe they are not really popular, but i think there will be some pics of The Wedding, definitely that The Prince of Wales and The Duchess of Cornwall will be there, maybe William too, but i'm not sure about other members of The Royal Family.

My Eyes! My Eyes!

I can't believe someone let her walk outside dressed like that!!!! How could no one stop her......tell her to pick out something better to wear!

Apparently the wedding is next week-end (meaning the 10th or 11th of September).

Does Tom Parker-Bowles really deserve to be here? He's not royalty, his mother married into royalty but that doesn't qualify him to be here IMHO. Just my 2 coppers on the subject.

I had an apoplectic fit when I saw what she wore to that wedding!!:eek: :eek: How do you sit, or curtsey in that frock??:eek: :eek:

I think Prince William should upstage her at her own wedding by wearing his famous tarzan costume.:p :p He will look better than she did at the other wedding!!:D :p

Last edited by a moderator:
when Tom and his fiancee getting married? but both getting married really soon and Camilla will become newly daughter in law of Sara Buys to join with Tom

Sara Boyce

I think someone have said that at the end of this week, Sara,so maybe on 10th or 11th of September.I would love to see The Duchess and The Prince of Wales there i can not wait to see the outfit The Duchess will wear there, it will be a lovely one with her role as the wife of the heir.Maybe Prince William will be there but i am not sure about The Queen and The Duke of Edinburgh.

Last edited:
Please refrain from name calling, there is absolutely no need for names such as "tarty" and "slutty" in reference to Sara Buys.

I will be deleting the posts with the offensive words and hope that this doesn't happen in future, or the thread will be closed till the couple's wedding day.

pdas1201
Supermoderator

Last edited:
tiaraprin said:
I had an apoplectic fit when I saw what she wore to that wedding!!:eek: :eek: How do you sit, or curtsey in that frock??:eek: :eek:

I think Prince William should upstage her at her own wedding by wearing his famous tarzan costume.:p :p He will look better than she did at the other wedding!!:D :p
Prince William has a tarzan costume?:confused:
I heard Sarah Buys is some sort of fashion editor with a magazine Harpers and Queen or something? is that a magazine?I've only heard of Harpers Bazzaar?

I read today they are to marry on Sat'10th Sept.

Can't wait to see pictures.

It will be interesting to see If Kate attends with William and stays at his side instead of apart.

HMQueenElizabethII said:
I think someone have said that at the end of this week, Sara,so maybe on 10th or 11th of September.I would love to see The Duchess and The Prince of Wales there i can not wait to see the outfit The Duchess will wear there, it will be a lovely one with her role as the wife of the heir.Maybe Prince William will be there but i am not sure about The Queen and The Duke of Edinburgh.

I do not think the Queen and The Duke will be there. Only Charles, William, and Harry at the absolute most will grace this wedding.

Does anyone have a (credible) biography of Sara? What does she do? What is her family background? It seems to me that we don't know a whole lot about her.

Eliza

Link from archivesgotha:

http://people.monstersandcritics.com/royalwatch/article_1047142.php/Camilla`s_son_to_wed_Vogue_editor

LONDON, England (UPI) -- Prince Charles`s godson and the son from his wife`s first marriage is set to marry his fashion magazine editor girlfriend outside of London.

The wedding of Tom Parker Bowles, known as TPB for short, and Sara Buys will take place Saturday at St. Nicholas Church in Rotherfield Greys, near Henley-on-Thames, about an hour outside of London, reported ABC News Friday.

His mother, the Duchess of Cornwall, and the Prince of Wales will attend. Stepbrothers Princes William and Harry are also on the guest list.

The couple met at Oxford University. TPB later worked in public relations and Buys worked at the magazine Vogue.

While on business at the 1999 Cannes Film Festival, TPB was seen using cocaine at a party and he later admitted to having a drug problem for which he sought treatment.

He later quit public relations and wrote on cooking for magazines and at the suggestion of Buys, wrote a cookbook in 2004 'E is for Eating: An Alphabet of Greed.'

Before Charles married Camilla Parker Bowles, Tom and his sister, Laura, each got $1.3 million trust funds from the Prince of Wales, ABC said.

tiaraprin said:
I do not think the Queen and The Duke will be there. Only Charles, William, and Harry at the absolute most will grace this wedding.

There really is no reason for them to be there....

Aussie Princess said:
Prince William has a tarzan costume?:confused:
I heard Sarah Buys is some sort of fashion editor with a magazine Harpers and Queen or something? is that a magazine?I've only heard of Harpers Bazzaar?

I think it's the British version.

She works for a fashion mag!?!?!?! She dresses terribly!

She probably dresses to be noticed. (And she succeeds.)

I was reading the article Karla posted. Charles set up 1.3 million dollar trust funds for each of Camilla's children?? That money should be used so Camilla can have her "security" on her old estate when she needs to escape the "rigours" of running Highgrove!!!:mad: :mad:

More pictures of the couple....Newscom...

sipaphotos166961.jpg
Awful shoes....:eek:

sipaphotos167063.jpg
sipaphotos167023.jpg
Her skirt was almost reading to you know where..

runaway princess said:
More pictures of the couple....Newscom...

Awful shoes....:eek:

Her skirt was almost reading to you know where..

Soooooo many things wrong w/ that outfit. I don't always have the best fashion sense.....but I know when something is bad! :)

A great outfit for a young and spunky woman. Would love to see more individualized styles on the younger royal set.

grevinnan

Spunk -- we know I like that word.

Wonder what Camilla's take on mother of the groom fashion is?

"Going to the chapel and I'm gonna get married..."

Back
Top Bottom