The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 09-11-2005, 08:30 PM
Courtier

who are the two girls in Harry´s car?who´s the girl next to him?

Old 09-11-2005, 08:53 PM
Heir Presumptive

no official photos??

Today the world has embraced new royal Princesses in the form of Mary of Denmark and Maxima of the Netherlands. But it's questionable whether even these hugely popular, increasingly glamorous future Queens will ever capture the world's imagination in the same way as Diana.
As Mario acknowledges: "She really was a true Princess".
-www.theroyalist.net-
Old 09-12-2005, 12:20 AM
Aristocracy

I"m sorry she looks like a stuffed sausage. Maybe it's the camera angles.
Old 09-12-2005, 05:06 AM
Aristocracy

i think the bride looks grand, so angelic and cute!!!!
Old 09-12-2005, 05:47 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by liv
who are the two girls in Harry´s car?who´s the girl next to him?
One of the girl is Laura i'm not too sure abot the girl next to Harry.
Old 09-12-2005, 08:54 AM
Commoner

Camilla's outfit looks nice and appropriate (in ice-blue). However, there is a feeling she has hit on a formula and everything formal she wears from now on will be a variation of these two outfits -- silk coats with embroidery, coat over floaty dress, large hat with cut-away feathers, and that feathery hair concoction! It looked good Camilla, now move onto something different!
(I must admit she only does this for official, formal events, she has been wearing her usual dowdy stuff in more private circumstances, i.e. going to chuch during her honeymoon in Scotland where she wore a fussy red suit)
Old 09-12-2005, 09:41 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elsa M.
I thought I would never say such a thing... but me too!
no way!! that was far worse!
Old 09-12-2005, 12:12 PM
Serene Highness

I love the bride's hair and veil. I loved her loose hair pull back do and thought it was very flattering to her. That's about it. I know it sounds a bit harsh.

Her dress seems a bit hit and miss to me. In some angles it looks fabulous but in others just plain awful. In the pics taken at night her dress looks like its glow in the dark, to me that makes it look cheap. I think the effect was meant to be flattering. Amist this dress I could barely notice the pewny little boquet, I think she had more flowers in her hair. Her makeup is very heavy I'm guessing it was done that way for the pics but my goodness the heavy eyemakeup makes me think she's a teenager just experimenting. Her jewlery, where was it? No necklace? On that dress an open neck a necklace could have worked nicely although with the flowers and pins in the hair it could have been to much. I'm dissapointed I wanted to see glorious jewels, not just tiny little earings. Her shoes looked nice but seemed a little out of place in the rain, they were open toe, sort of a sandal with heels. Must have been uncomfortable for her. I really didn't notice her new husband in the pics so I guess thats a good thing.

I would have liked to see Laura' dress, but I can't find any shots. I think she's a pretty girl, but I could already see that the shoes and the dress she was wearing under that coat were not a good combination.

To me it looked like Camilla was wearing one of her wedding suits again. I didn't like it. Her hat looked the same as her wedding hat to just a different colour. What is going on??? I think that when other members or guests wear white it takes away from the bride especially in photos. :(
Old 09-12-2005, 12:58 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaMinka
Look at Harry's expression,(he is looking at camilla) I wonder what the Wale boys think at such occasions?!
Old 09-12-2005, 01:29 PM
Heir Apparent

Her dress was terrible, it was incredibly unflattering and as for that skirt, what was she thinking?
Old 09-12-2005, 05:27 PM
Serene Highness

Pictures from Ian Jones
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	eftpb.jpg
Views:	119
Size:	28.0 KB
ID:	197079   Click image for larger version

Name:	ixbridesmaids.jpg
Views:	182
Size:	41.2 KB
ID:	197080   Click image for larger version

Name:	nwed12a.jpg
Views:	224
Size:	17.1 KB
ID:	197081   Click image for larger version

Name:	eflauraparkerbowles.jpg
Views:	1365
Size:	32.1 KB
ID:	197082  

Click image for larger version

Name:	efbng3.jpg
Views:	230
Size:	39.6 KB
ID:	197083   Click image for larger version

Name:	efkatieelliott.jpg
Views:	256
Size:	39.8 KB
ID:	197084  
Old 09-12-2005, 05:40 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by auntie
Look at Harry's expression,(he is looking at camilla) I wonder what the Wale boys think at such occasions?!
Don't rip my head off for this but
I think Harry's thinking "Your not my mother, how did this happen?"
Old 09-12-2005, 05:45 PM
Serene Highness

Laura is a pretty girl, I think she just needs help dressing.
Old 09-12-2005, 05:52 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veronica
Hummmm, I meant I liked Sara's dress, not Laura's. Laura's makes me think of an insect costume in a school play. I don't get this green shiny coat that looks like folded bug wings over the pale blue skirt. All she needs is a hat with antennae. Sorry!
hahahahahaha!

....folded bug wings.....shiny green coat.... too funny....antennae... oh my... yes too too funny... :p
Old 09-13-2005, 02:49 AM
Heir Apparent

Tom Parker Bowles wed his girlfriend Editors Sara Buys
http://www.hellomagazine.com/royalty.../parkerbowles/

Old 09-13-2005, 03:42 AM

Hi Everyone,

I was at the wedding on Saturday. The Malsters Arms is my local.

Tom came in with a few of his mates and had a drink and watched some of the cricket upstairs with the landlord. I spoke to him a bit, really nice down to earth guy.

Anyway, the bride looked stunning in the flesh, photos do not do her justice and Camilla wore blue.
Old 09-13-2005, 01:31 PM
Heir Presumptive

You spoke to him??? can you recap the conversation? i'd love to hear it.

btw, i really liked the brides hair. very bohemian. but the rest of her get up leaves a bit to be desired.
Old 09-16-2005, 12:02 AM
Nobility

I love the hair and the veil, but not the dress. I don't like the way the bottom part flares out, yet the tulle underneath still hangs straight. Had it looked more like the dress CP Maxima wore in the Vanity Fair Young Royals spread it would have been prettier, IMHO.
Old 09-18-2005, 03:22 AM
Nobility

I like some parts.....not others. I don't really know what to think. It's a little too modern for me to fully "get" I do think she wore too much eyeliner though. I loved the flowers in her hair!
Old 09-21-2005, 08:17 AM
Courtier

I think the dress wasn't that bad. I loved the veil and the flowers. The shape wasn't too bad. But the think the mermaid type flounce at the bottom was too short and too tight. A looser one and about 1/2 meter more material at the bottom would have made it more symetrical. Plus I think the body of the dress needed something. I was too much of a plain expanse. But in all I think it was a unique design and a good dress.