Tom Parker Bowles & Sara Buys 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
They still makes them, nothing. She is a second wife of the heir, their father is not royal. They have no blood relationship to a royal. And, depending on fate, she may never have that role.

The important thing imo is that they don't consider themselves as royals. How they are seen by some kind of press and people is a different matter...

In the past, people who are "nothing" to the crown (children of consorts, for example) have wielded a great deal of influence - and sometimes, been granted titles or helped to marry very well.

I'm thinking of the deLusignan brood, back in the mid 13th century. That's just for starters.

This isn't the 13th century, have you noticed that. Of course, they don't consider themselves royals. They are not. There is nothing in their heritage that would make them royal, except they may be offsping of a "bastard" child of Edward VII. Then, there would be royal blood, if you believed in such things.

First time I've been to this thread. I didn't like the wedding dress wrong style for her. Liked the veil and that is about it. I think the PB children will get the attention because of who their mother is married too. Wouldn't they have titles already if it was going to be done? They may not even want them they live in the shadows and seem happy to do that. Unless when Charles becomes King he gives them one but I don't see that going down too well.

Back
Top Bottom