The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 09-10-2005, 01:38 PM
Royal Highness

Congrat to the newlyweds:)
I don't like Sarah's dress very much..

Old 09-10-2005, 01:50 PM
Heir Apparent

im really like her dress but her choice what she wanted it but you can't blame Sara's dresses for sakes! on their couples's big wedding days

Sara Boyce

Old 09-10-2005, 01:59 PM
Moderator Emeritus

Location: Down the street. It's the third house on the right, United States
Not too bad. Not a fan of the bottom of the dress....what is it called, tulle or something- it goes under the dress? It looks like they ran out of fabric to cover it!

Old 09-10-2005, 02:03 PM
Nobility

I forgot to mention the fishtail.

To be honest those pictures do not do her any justice, on tv she looked beautiful. Everyone I was with agreed.

Her face does look round in those pictures but I think it is the lighting, on tv she looked perfect.

If you get the chance to see any footage on tv take a look, I just noticed her hips looked quite big in some of the pictures but honestly, on the footage she looked very small.

I liked Camilla's outfit, she knows that look suits her and sticks to it.

I love reading the comments as everyone has such a different opinion which is good.
Old 09-10-2005, 02:09 PM
Nobility

Is there any information on Sara's family? Background? Rich? Never read anything.
Old 09-10-2005, 02:42 PM
Heir Apparent

TPB and Sara's wedding pics in Getty picture gallery

http://editorial.gettyimages.com/sou...%7c0&p=3&tag=1

Sara Boyce
Old 09-10-2005, 03:04 PM
Heir Presumptive

She looked very pretty. I love the dress and viel.

Old 09-10-2005, 03:10 PM
Courtier

I love her dress. It's original, spunky and not-to-revealing. So we were all concerned for nothing.
Old 09-10-2005, 03:23 PM
Heir Presumptive

I belive her dress is a wedding vertion of this Alexander McQueen Autumn winter 2005-06 dress

from www.vogue.co.uk
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	00380f.jpg
Views:	180
Size:	26.1 KB
ID:	196315  
Old 09-10-2005, 03:37 PM
Nobility

I don't like her dress either.You would think that these people have so much money and they could pick out something more beautiful?Oh, well. I absolutely love the veil!Anyways, all the best!!!
Old 09-10-2005, 03:47 PM
Heir Presumptive

I have noticed that alot of dresses lately have the bell on the bottom.

Old 09-10-2005, 04:00 PM
Royal Highness

Sara look really pretty on this picture: http://editorial.gettyimages.com/sou...55331260&cdi=0

Camilla look really happy: http://editorial.gettyimages.com/sou...55331838&cdi=0
Old 09-10-2005, 04:15 PM
Heir Apparent

in my opinion it wasn't the nicest dress, that ruffles in the skirt weren't nice at all.

was there any picture of tom's sister, laura? i think she looked beautiful in charles and camilla's wedding and wonder what she decided to wear this time...
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
Take some time to sign the petitions @: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/animal-welfare/all
Old 09-10-2005, 04:27 PM
Heir Apparent

Call me old fashioned, but I don't like when other people than the bride herself wears white. I know that things have changed and that there are now other trends in this, but I just think that white should be reserved for the bride on her big day. So I don't particularly appreciate that Camillla is wearing white.

Sara, the bride, looks really happy and sparkling. I don't particularly care for the dress she's wearing, don't really like it. The veil is nice, and the thing she has done with her hair looks great.
Old 09-10-2005, 04:44 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandDuchess
Call me old fashioned, but I don't like when other people than the bride herself wears white. I know that things have changed and that there are now other trends in this, but I just think that white should be reserved for the bride on her big day. So I don't particularly appreciate that Camillla is wearing white.

Sara, the bride, looks really happy and sparkling. I don't particularly care for the dress she's wearing, don't really like it. The veil is nice, and the thing she has done with her hair looks great.
You're not old fashioned,because that's how many people still view the issue today.I agree with you 100%.White should be only worn by the bride on her wedding day! :)
Old 09-10-2005, 04:59 PM
Courtier

I'm also part of the people thinking that only the bride should wear white.
Old 09-10-2005, 05:06 PM
Royal Highness

In America, it is considered bad taste for another women to wear white to a wedding, especially the bride or groom's mother.

Also, women here usually dress more formal for weddings, due to the fact that ceremonies are usually in the early afternoon and then the reception in the evening.

Also, it is not customary for women here to wear hats.

But....I think she looks like a classic, English bride and I wish them many years of happiness.
Old 09-10-2005, 05:14 PM
Heir Apparent

Camilla do that second time First time she wore a white for Diana and Charle's wedding and now second time...
Old 09-10-2005, 05:14 PM
Royal Highness
Royal Blogger, TRF Author

I liked Mrs. Andrew Parker Bowles' outfit better than Camilla's. And Charles let Camilla buy a new pair of shoes -- hurrah! I don't think Camilla's hair piece was great on her, it would have been better in some color other than white.

I have to agree on the "don't wear white at the wedding" for guests rule.

The bridal dress was okay IMO (not a favorite for me), but Sarah's hair looked really good.

Congratulations to Tom and Sarah.
Old 09-10-2005, 05:23 PM
Royal Highness

The only thing I like about the bride is her wedding veil. The embroidery on the edges is really nice.

All in all she doesn't look bad. I never expected her dress to look elegant and classy after her appearance at her mother-in-laws wedding.

While I like Camilla's outfit, I find it inappropriate when anyone other than the bride is wearing white.