Tom Parker Bowles & Sara Buys 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i cant wait see Sara Buys's wedding dress looks like and see Camilla's new outfits if William brings Kate to Tom and Sara's wedding we have wait and see i would have my fingers cross!

Sara

i don't wanna sound cruel...but someone SHOULD have prohibited her to wear that outfit at charles's and camilla's wedding...for her own reputation, camilla's and the british royal family, which in a way or anothjer is somehow related to her. i mean, the daughter in law of the future queen of england (or consort, call her as u wish) wearing THAT???????

I just saw a clip from the wedding and Sara looked gorgeous. Apparently Alexander McQueen(sp) meade her stunning dress.

I only saw it for a minute so can't really describe it in full but she looked beautiful.

It seemed to be an off white colour, very tight fitting but with a bussle at the bag to add voloume. Her hair was pulled back with what looked like flowers and then the veil was incoperated with that.

She was able to bring the veil around her shoulders and it looked devine!

Camilla wore white, looked like a similar outfit she wore to her wedding. She had one of those feather crown things in her hair and then the white dress and coat.

William and Harry looked well, no girlfriends arrived with them and the press said they were not there.

Only bad thing was in rained, so lots of views of the guests were ruined by umbrella's.

Last edited:
here's the pic from getty...
imo......the wedding gown...hmm..not as good as i thought...makes her body looks chunky...if u know what i mean....

her hair....i think when she put all her hair up...it makes her face really big....

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 521
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 845
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 943
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 587
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 742
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 569
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 475
Last edited:
pics of the groom and the church and harry from getttty

Attachments

• 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 430
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 422
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 464
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 3,911
Last edited:
I don't know if anybody cares or not but St Nicholas Church in the village of Rotherfield Greys, Oxfordshire where Tom Parker Bowles will marry Sara Buys...Newscom

church.jpg

from polfoto

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 482
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 1,370
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 484
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 656
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 465
still from getttty

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 506
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 922
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 445
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 447
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 471
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 443
Again Camilla wear one these strange hair-decorarations:eek: Wear smth new;)

P.S. Congrat to the newlyweds:)

some more from getttty

imo....Andrew Parker Bowles's new wife....her choice of clothing is more elegant than that of Camilla..

Attachments

• 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 443
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 456
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 362
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 402
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 877
Congrat to the newlyweds:) :rolleyes:
I don't like Sarah's dress very much..:eek:

im really like her dress but her choice what she wanted it but you can't blame Sara's dresses for sakes! on their couples's big wedding days

Sara Boyce

Not too bad. Not a fan of the bottom of the dress....what is it called, tulle or something- it goes under the dress? It looks like they ran out of fabric to cover it!

I forgot to mention the fishtail.

To be honest those pictures do not do her any justice, on tv she looked beautiful. Everyone I was with agreed.

Her face does look round in those pictures but I think it is the lighting, on tv she looked perfect.

If you get the chance to see any footage on tv take a look, I just noticed her hips looked quite big in some of the pictures but honestly, on the footage she looked very small.

I liked Camilla's outfit, she knows that look suits her and sticks to it.

I love reading the comments as everyone has such a different opinion which is good.

Last edited:
Is there any information on Sara's family? Background? Rich? Never read anything.

I love her dress. It's original, spunky and not-to-revealing. So we were all concerned for nothing.

I belive her dress is a wedding vertion of this Alexander McQueen Autumn winter 2005-06 dress

from www.vogue.co.uk

Attachments

• 00380f.jpg
    00380f.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 339
I don't like her dress either.You would think that these people have so much money and they could pick out something more beautiful?Oh, well. I absolutely love the veil!Anyways, all the best!!!:D ;)

I have noticed that alot of dresses lately have the bell on the bottom.

in my opinion it wasn't the nicest dress, that ruffles in the skirt weren't nice at all.

was there any picture of tom's sister, laura? i think she looked beautiful in charles and camilla's wedding and wonder what she decided to wear this time...

Call me old fashioned, but I don't like when other people than the bride herself wears white. I know that things have changed and that there are now other trends in this, but I just think that white should be reserved for the bride on her big day. So I don't particularly appreciate that Camillla is wearing white.

Sara, the bride, looks really happy and sparkling. I don't particularly care for the dress she's wearing, don't really like it. The veil is nice, and the thing she has done with her hair looks great.

GrandDuchess said:
Call me old fashioned, but I don't like when other people than the bride herself wears white. I know that things have changed and that there are now other trends in this, but I just think that white should be reserved for the bride on her big day. So I don't particularly appreciate that Camillla is wearing white.

Sara, the bride, looks really happy and sparkling. I don't particularly care for the dress she's wearing, don't really like it. The veil is nice, and the thing she has done with her hair looks great.

You're not old fashioned,because that's how many people still view the issue today.I agree with you 100%.White should be only worn by the bride on her wedding day!;) :)

In America, it is considered bad taste for another women to wear white to a wedding, especially the bride or groom's mother.

Also, women here usually dress more formal for weddings, due to the fact that ceremonies are usually in the early afternoon and then the reception in the evening.

Also, it is not customary for women here to wear hats.

But....I think she looks like a classic, English bride and I wish them many years of happiness.

Camilla do that second time:mad: First time she wore a white for Diana and Charle's wedding and now second time...

I liked Mrs. Andrew Parker Bowles' outfit better than Camilla's. And Charles let Camilla buy a new pair of shoes -- hurrah! I don't think Camilla's hair piece was great on her, it would have been better in some color other than white.

I have to agree on the "don't wear white at the wedding" for guests rule.

The bridal dress was okay IMO (not a favorite for me), but Sarah's hair looked really good.

Congratulations to Tom and Sarah.

The only thing I like about the bride is her wedding veil. The embroidery on the edges is really nice.

All in all she doesn't look bad. I never expected her dress to look elegant and classy after her appearance at her mother-in-laws wedding.

While I like Camilla's outfit, I find it inappropriate when anyone other than the bride is wearing white.

Back
Top Bottom