Re-Marriage of Ari Behn's parents

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Her_Majesty

Moderator Emeritus
City
Munich
Country
Germany
Ari Behn's parents Marianne Solberg Behn and Olav Bjørshol will marry for the second time at August 18th.
They first married in 1973 but became divorced in 1983.

According to seher.no Queen Sonja will be one of the guests attending the wedding.
Sonja til Behn-bryllupet - Forsiden - www.seher.no

Last edited:
Great news

That makes my day !
I really hope that the whole royal family will be present and that there will be pix !:wub:

This is funny... For how long did they stay divorced?

This is funny... For how long did they stay divorced?

Until this weekend - so they've been divorced for 24 years, or so.

King Harald won't attend the wedding as he has a previous engagement.

This is a very sweet story! I'm sure Ari is very happy. Will he maybe be his father's best man this time around?

I think I read that Ari was going to be the best man, but now I can't find where I read It....but Maybe I should go to bed.. Haha.
Olav and Marianne did meet in 1971 when he was 18 and she was 16. Marianne has said to Hjemmet that only after a few minutes of talking she knew she had found her soulfriend, and that it was the big love for both of them. The couple married for the first time in 1973 wearing jeans. :lol: At the time Ari was one. In 1982 the love ended, Ari was at the time 10 years old. The divorce is said to have hurted Ari very much, and he later took away his fathers last name: Bjørshol.
Marianne and Olav meet again around the wedding of Ari and Märtha.

They are going to marry in Østre Fredrikstad kirke, and the party is going to be at Johanneslogen St.Magnus.

The couple
Østre Fredrikstad Kirke
Johanneslogen St.Magnus
(scanned from se og hør, nr 64)

I think it is a really cute story about them.

Last edited:
It's too rare, what a sympathetic news!

What a lovely story!! I hope they'll be happy this time

Okay here are some first pictures: :flowers:

Side2

wedding kiss
Side2

The bride looks very elegant! The couple looks so happy!

Princess Märtha looks beautiful,too. I like her hairdo. Well, and her girls are such little cuties! They've grown so much!
Maud Angelica was one of the bridemaids!

Queen Sonja looked very elegant, too. Her (new?) hairdo looks really good.

That's indeed wonderful, thank you for the pictures Her_Majesty. :flowers:
Ari's mother does look vey elegant. And so is his father.

I'm not sure I understood from the article, but did I get right that Ari was his father's best man?

lovely and romantic- everyone looks so happy. thanks for the links. wonder where the little one lost her shoes? so cute!

Thanks for the pictures Her_Majesty:flowers:

Maus Angelica and Leah looks super cute in the withe dresses.

A gallery from Side2

Article from HELLO!

Looks to have been a wonderful day. In the video they all look lovely especially the girls. I don't want to get jumped on but I thought from side on there was maybe a slight rounding to Marth's belly. She looked absolutely glowing:rolleyes:

Ah great photos! They are all very happy, I wish the best for them. It's great to see them marry again. Eternal love! :wub:

I think it is great that they had the chance to find love again. I wish them all the best. I think it was really nice for Queen Sonja to attend, you can really see she cares for Ari from the pictures.

Back
Top Bottom