Princess Nathalie zu S-W-B and Alexander Johannsmann - 27 May 2010, 17-18 June 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Can't wait to see her dress.Though I don't expect her to wow me.

Thank you for the pictures, the bride looks suitable traditional.

Thanks for the pictures!
Nathalie looks nice. Is she really wearing the Khedive tiara? It's difficult to recognize on the picture.

I believe she is...and the lace as well.

When I enlarged the picture and compared the outline. Now I'm quite sure it is the Khedive.
I was secretly hoping that the dress code white tie meant tiaras for the guests as well. :sad::sad: But Mary and Tatian look lovely! Marie-Chantale looks a bit ruffled, imo.

Thanks Dazz...Mary's dress looks SO MUCH better close up. Not a fan of the color or the hairstyle...doesn't do much for her IMO. But love the style of the dress.

Love the brides dress, very chic IMO. Mary looks beautiful. MC looks strange and I usually love how she dresses. Thanks for the pics and keep um comin!!!!!!:p

Interesting. Finally something to mirror Mabel's bows.

Oh well....she looks happy.

What happened to Marie Chantal today ... not her usual haute couture self? Or have I just not seen a good picture of her?

Very disappointed that the female guests aren't wearing tiaras :(

Bride looks lovely .. and yes, the stars on the bodice reminded me of Mabel ... only, better looking. Happy to see her wear QI's tiara and lace.

Thanks for the photos!
Princess Natalie looked happy. I liked the veil and tiara.

Mary wore that dress at Prince Henrik's 75th birthday gala, when she outed the midnight tiara for the first time.

The bride looks ecstatic! Also, not liking the bodice stars but lovely classic look otherwise.
Only saw one picture of MC, are there any other? Why do people think she looks strange?
The pictures of the guests are very overexposed, love Mary's dress, not easy to wear such a pleated look.

The shape of the dress is nice, the embroidery, not so much.

Natalie herself looks lovely, but the gown does not perform that well.

It is the Khedive of Egypt tiara!
Continuity, dears :)! All female descendants of Queen Ingrid have worn this particular tiara.
Now there's only Princess Theodora to go in the foreseeable future!

Viv

It is the Khedive of Egypt tiara!
Continuity, dears :)! All female descendants of Queen Ingrid have worn this particular tiara.
Now there's only Princess Theodora to go in the foreseeable future!

Viv

Wouldn't that be something to see Theodora with that Tiara and lace standing next to a Red Haired Prince Harry of the UK? Okay...I know...not going to happen. But a girl can dream:whistling:

In my opinion, that is the way the veil should be worn. Much better than how Mary wore it.

How did Mary wear it any different? It was just lower in her hair?

The first stories have surfaced: Glemte prinsessens brudebuket - TV 2 Nyhederne

TV2 Gossip tells us that when Nathalie arrived at the church it dawned on all of them that she had forgotten the bridal buqouet. So someone had to hurry back to get it.
A joking Nathalie stood in the door of the church for seven minuttes before the flowers were retrieved.

BT also has something on the wedding: Nu er Nathalie 'rigtigt' gift - Royale - BT.dk

And so has Billed Bladet: Billed-Bladet - Nu har prinsesse Nathalie sagt ja

And that's it for me. We are expecting guests shortly.

I suggest you check TV2 news later, and BT and Billed Bladet. They are likely to bring the latest.

The skirt of the wedding dress is nice, but the top part is oldfashioned and rather awful. She looks happy, so does her husband. Princess Tatiana looks like she would suit better to the red carpet in Hollywood. CP Mary is appropriate, but quite boring.
Berleburger Schloss: Heirat Prinzessin Nathalie und Alexander Johannsmann | wirSiegen - das Siegerland Portal

Lots of photos:
hochzeit-im-hause-sayn-wittgenstein-berleburgnathalie-zu-sayn-wittgenstein-berle-799097 - Videos en Foto's, pers en stockbeelden | Isopix.be

Video:
TV2 Nyhederne

Last edited:
How did Mary wear it any different? It was just lower in her hair?

Because she had such an enormous updo, it wasn't easy for the veil to come down again. I like it much better the way Nathalie wore it, this way the veil looks more delicate and lighter to me.

I'm not digging the embroidery/lace on the dress. It's heavy and reminds me of Marie-Chantal's wedding dress, although the neckline and silhouette is much better and very flattering on Nathalie. Loved the hair and the Irish lace veil and Khedive tiara as expected. My only complaint: the entire base of the tiara is exposed. Wish they could have adjusted it so the base would be hidden in the hair.

Back
Top Bottom