Princess Maria Carolina of Bourbon-Parma and Albert Brenninkmeijer; April & June 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I wish we had better pictures, but from what I can tell...she looks gorgeous! What a beautiful color on her.

Even less now....three more days till Maria Carolina and her Albert tie the knot.Bless them.It will be an Orange "invasion"...:flowers:

:bourbonparma::dutchflag::dutchflag::dutchflag::dutchstandard:
HM Queen Beatrix,TRH The Prince of Orange,Princess Máxima,Prince Constantijn & Princess Laurentien,Princess Margriet & Pieter and their children & partners except Princess Anita,all will be present at the wedding in Florence.Besides the families of the bride and groom and their friends ofcourse...A real celebration of the wedding of a very much loved member of the family as Maria Carolina is.

And who of Princess Christina's Family will attend?

Why Princess Anita doesn't come?

The program of the wedding festivities should be:
- Friday 15 June: pre-wedding dinner (traditional Tuscany food) at Palazzo Corsini in Florence
- Saturday 16 June: wedding at San Miniato al Monte at 12.30 then coktail at the Loft of Piazza del Carmine then dinner and dancing at villa I Collazzi
- Sunday 17 June: brunch at Villa Triboli
Nozze reali a San Miniato si sposa Carolina d'Orange - Firenze - Repubblica.it

This is Palazzo Corsini Location Florence - Palazzo Corsini - Exclusive Events Florence (owned by two Corsini descendants: countess Lucrezia Miari Fulcis and countess Livia Sanminiatelli Branca di Romanico)

This is Villa I Collazzi Tenuta i Collazzi (owned by Marchesa Bona Frescobaldi and her brother)

This is Villa Triboli Villa Triboli Impruneta - Aristocratic Villa in Impruneta (owned by count Simone Rucellai)

Why Princess Anita doesn't come?

Because she was still recovering from an illness.:)

@ Principessa,Juliana might come,but I'm not sure the boys will be there.

@ Amedea,Mille Grazie!...:))

Last edited:
:bourbonparma:
The church of San Miniato al Monte where the wedding will take place:

ANP Foto

The bride to be:

ANP Foto

courtesy ANP

Btw,no camera's will be allowed inside the church tomorrow,but the couple will pose before the religious ceremony.

Last edited:
Pieter van Vollenhoven will not be in attendance either today due to severe back problems.Pity,he and his daughter-in-law Princess Anita will both be absent due to health problems.

http://www.royalblog.nl/

Courtesy HJ

Last edited:
HRH Princess Mabel is in attendance as are TH Princes Maurits,Bernhard,Pieter-Christiaan and Floris & spouses,and Bernard and Nicholas Guillermo,sons of HRH Princess Christina of The Netherlands.

The bride wears a beautifull Addy van den Krommenacker dress with lace from her mothers wedding dress....and that came from the lace collection of the late Queen Wilhelmina and before her it all belonged to Queen Mother Emma IIRC....

Last edited:
HRH Princess Mabel is in attendance as are TH Princes Maurits,Bernhard,Pieter-Christiaan and Floris & spouses,and Bernard and Nicholas Guillermo,sons of HRH Princess Christina of The Netherlands.

The bride wears a beautifull Addy van den Krommenacker dress with lace from her mothers wedding dress....and that came from the lace collection of the late Queen Wilhelmina and before her it all belonged to Queen Mother Emma IIRC....

PPE Agency

courtesy PPE:)

All three of Princess Christina's children are in attendance as is Bernardo's wife Eva who,together with Juliana,accompanied Princess Christina.
The groom arrived with his mother.The brides mother arrived with Prince Jaime.Count Claus Casimir accompanies his grandmother The Queen..;)..

TI & RH Prince Georg Friedrich and Princess Sophie of Germany are in attendance as well.Princess Maria Carolina and her brother Prince Jaime attended their wedding too...:)..

Last edited:
Very pretty dress and tiara...and I love her bouquet. It's also lovely to see the entire family come out to celebrate this wedding.

Very pretty dress and tiara...and I love her bouquet. It's also lovely to see the entire family come out to celebrate this wedding.

The bouquet has sweet peas in it,the favorite flowers of her late grandmother Queen Juliana.Very thoughtfull!:)

There was a round of applaus after the couple exchanged their vows..;)..

Pics by ANP

http://www.anpfoto.nl/search.pp?eventid=1086308

Last edited:
It looks like Countess Eloise is one of the bridesmaids. You an see her behind the bride. She has a hair ornament with what looks like white dress with a purple sash that same color as the bride's bouquet.

http://i47.tinypic.com/r8gfm9.jpg

Last edited:
Princess Maria Carolina is very beautiful bride :rose: All is perfect :)

She looks very nice, but somewhat tense. Nerves? Hope we'll see her big smile after the ceremony.
I love her dress and the tiara. It is the same tiara which she already wore at the wedding of Georg Friedrich & Sophie in Postdam. It was also the bridal tiara of Princess Laurentien.
Good to see Mabel as well, it must be tough for her.

It is a very nice bride and groom. The bride maids have i not seen yet but Eloise and Paola are there??? I love it that the family together is and very happy for the couple.

It is a very nice bride and groom. The brides maids have i not seen yet but Eloise and Paola are there???

The bridal attendants included three of Princess Carolina's goddaughters:

Countess Eloise, older daughter of Prince Constantijn and Princess Laurentien, born 8 June 2002.

Julia Carolina Catharina ten Cate, older daughter of Carolina's sister Princess Margarita of Bourbon-Parma and Tjalling ten Cate, born 3 September 2008.

Eliane Sophia Carolina van Vollenhoven, younger daughter of Prince Floris and Princess Aimée, born 5 July 2009.

Back
Top Bottom