Prince Philipp von Hessen and Laetitia Bechtolf: 10-6-2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Margrethe II

Courtier
City
Melbourne
Country
Australia
10-06-2006 Crown Prince Frederik & Crown Princess Mary Elizabeth attend the wedding of the German Prince Philipp von Hessen and Laetitia Bechtolf in the Schlosskirche of Panker in Germany.​

Credit: P.P.E IMAGES

Other royal guests included the Prince & Princess of Hanover & the zu-Sayn Wittgenstein Berleberg's...

ad89fc89.jpg

9dc34b6b.jpg

da0cd6ef.jpg

47c5979a.jpg

"MII"

Last edited:
Great Pictures. I love the dress. Mary has great style.

Mary looks fantastic and it is so nice that she and Frederick look so in love 2 years and 1 child later.

Last edited by a moderator:
Princess Caroline and EA are at a weddings in Germany.wedding of Prince Philip von hessen and laeticia bechtolf. 06/10/2006

(there are some member of Denmark family)
(PPE)

post4611499841660vg.jpg

post4611499840143ec.jpg

post4611499839246jl.jpg

Thanks Nina, here is the rest from PPE.

I already liked the dress at the Award ceremony. The jewelry is just fantastic. They both look really great and relaxed....

10-06-2006 Wedding German Prince Philipp von Hessen and Laetitia Bechtolf in the Schlosskirche of Panker ( Germany). Mary and Frederik Caroline

The royal guests list included Princess Carloine of Monaco and her husband Ernst and Danish princess Mary and prince Frederik.

142rfhw.jpg
142rfk2.jpg
142rgvs.jpg
142rh1j.jpg
142rh49.jpg
142rh94.jpg

Just lovely and so in love...

I must say, i much prefer CP Mary with her hair half up...sort of neater and brings out her face much better.

yeah, i don't know if i really love that dress yet....but she and ernst look very good!

Images from seeger

Last edited by a moderator:
I really like that dress on Caroline.......is it Chanel? I think one of the real secrets of Caroline's style is that she is amazing with accessories. I've noticed in photos that her jewelry almost always stands out and provides a contrast with whatever outfit she's wearing. Caroline will always be one of my favorite Princesses.

Thanks for all the great pics. I love Princess Caroline of Hanover's dress, beautiful!

Wow, this is strange. A wedding thread showing the bridal couple not until post 11. So first of all special thanks to fanletizia. Nevertheless: a wonderful bride and a beautiful day. Laetizia von Hessen looks very nice, I especially like the lace and the green sash - and they make a handsome couple.
Source: PPE

Hmmm. I like dresses of Mary and Alexandra like the wedding gown of Laetitia. That's little diffrent wedding-gown from the other , I think:) Are there any photos of backs of Mary and Laetita's gowns?

I don't know did I like or dislike Princess Caroline's gown:confused: She could wear light colour, not always in dark. But she looks great as always.
And all those jewels...

Last edited:
The Bride looks beautiful,so does Princess Mary.I also like Princess Caroline's dress,I do'nt mind the colour!

angiep said:
I really like that dress on Caroline.......is it Chanel? I think one of the real secrets of Caroline's style is that she is amazing with accessories. I've noticed in photos that her jewelry almost always stands out and provides a contrast with whatever outfit she's wearing. Caroline will always be one of my favorite Princesses.

Agree with you! Now even like her outfit more. Princess of style, for sure..:)

Princess Mary looked really beautiful, even if this dress wasn't her best one!
Great to see such loving looks between her and Frederik! :)

The bride, Caroline and Mary looks amazing! Especially love their jewels (although I am not too fond of the brides tiara).

angiep said:

Whenever she attends functions such as this and looks the way she does, she simply validates the fact that she is Grace Kelly's daughter.

She may not be blonde and patrician like her legendary mom, but the bearing and poise and the attitude are unmistakably Grace.:)

O.K. Questions:

who is the new Princess von Hesse?
who are her parents?
where is she from?
how do Philipp and Laetitia have meet?
how long before wedding they were together?

Last edited:
Her_Majesty said:

I totally agree with you. The dress is not my favourite.
Frederik and Mary are a wonderful couple. It is always nice to see them so much in love.

Thank you so much for all those wonderful pictures! Not much of a fan for Caroline's dress though. Mary and Federik looks so great together! Love her dress and simplicity!

I hate Carolines dress. It is really ugly. Its just a mess in my opinion. Her hairstyle is also very ageing. I do like the way Mary looks though. The outfit and look are very nice.

I love the bride's wedding gown! Beautiful lace. Lovely fit. Pretty sash emphasizing her waist and providing a little color. Very nice tiara too!

I love the style of Mary's dress. Her figure looks amazing in it. I wish it wasn't quite so soft a color though (beige? pink? mauve?). I think she looks better, given her coloring, in at least slightly stronger colors than this dress. She looks lovely as always, though. And I think it's adorable that after all these years she and Fred still hold hands.

Really dislike Caroline's dress: way too fussy. And her hair is too short and casually styled I think. Great jewels, and she is undoutedly a beautiful woman. Just don't like this oufit and look for her.

I love Alexandra's dress (color, style, fit). But I think it's a little low cut for a church; maybe a shawl would have helped appease my sense of modesty :)

Her_Majesty said:

She can't always wear the same ones at every wedding. I like her dress. Il's a change

I liked Laetitia's bridal gown and the tiara. I think I liked it because it was unusual. The green sash was unique.:)

mary and fred look amazing! they seem soo in love after all this years

Back
Top Bottom